Video: Dan Goldman says President Trump “has to be eliminated.”

It's all democrats have left. Of course they will try to use this weapon of last resort.

I hope President Trump has very good bodyguards.....and is surrounded by people that can protect him!

I mean.....for Dan Goldman to say the Trump has to be eliminated really crosses a red line!

What an awful thing to say!:mad:

Why do Dems always describe Trump's speech as "dangerous," etc. without quoting the exact party they find dangerous?

Because of this:

1700518175751.png

He needs to be removed, aka eliminated, from the 2024 ballot because he was instrumental in the 2021 insurrection to overthrow the duly elected POTUS.
Democrats funded nationwide racial riots because it was the only way they could get rid of the duly elected POTUS.

He needs to be removed, aka eliminated, from the 2024 ballot because he was instrumental in the 2021 insurrection to overthrow the duly elected POTUS.
Well, you see, the problem is that until he is found guilty of doing so in a court of law, he's presumed innocent, no matter what the headlines and hate sites scream.

Well, you see, the problem is that until he is found guilty of doing so in a court of law, he's presumed innocent, no matter what the headlines and hate sites scream.
Hahaha, tic-toc, doc.

I'm pretty sure that he meant eliminated from the presidential race. He should've said "He needs to be fucked in the ditch, and shot in the head."

Then y'all could legitimately bitch.

Forum List

Back