VIDEO Donald Trump is on fire! Rally in Kansas City, MO (3-12-16)

I watched part of this on Fox News this morning. All he did was rant and rave for 20 minutes without saying anything of substance. It was bizarre.

The video outside is funnier, of the skinhead trump supporters getting pepper sprayed.

Cruz was in Springfield tonight...could have held his rally in a utility closet.

I don't know if Rubio or Kasich even bothered to show up...they've got their hands full defending their home states.

I watched part of this on Fox News this morning. All he did was rant and rave for 20 minutes without saying anything of substance. It was bizarre.

How was that different from any other speech he gives?

Great speech. Hilarious. He pwnd all the faggot disrupters. He pwnd the MSM. And he pwnd the establishment political system, as usual.

Normally, a candidate's stump speeches are given full coverage on
C-SPAN only. Why? Because they are repetitive and networks have no use for them. The public doesn't see them over and over....so the fact that hey are rehearsed comments doesn't hit home.

With Trump.......different story. He is getting nationwide coverage for every stump event. That means that his message....which hasn't changed in 6 months....is being watched over and over again.

I am wondering when some of these Trump supporters are going to watch one of these events and say "When the fuck is Trump going to get some new applause lines"?

This one last night was the same as every other one. Except he did call immigrants snakes by way of a poem. The idiots loved that one. Like a bunch of 4th graders.

So a regular Trump "speech", then?

Forum List

Back