Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.
Don't get any justice? As I said public hanging. Make a statement.
What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.
What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.
it is quite obvious from the video, the jogger lunged at the man with the gun. Held the gun while smacking the living shit out of the guy he was wrestling with. It seems he encouraged the shooting wrestling the man for the rifle. Please, show me something different than that from that video.
Why was the dude driving around in a truck with a gun? If you think the jogger is a criminal, follow him and call the police. Looks to me like the men in the truck were looking for trouble. If someone came at me with a gun, I'd try to wrestle it away too.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.
Evidence?

Why was the dude driving around in a truck with a gun?
Is this a serious question? You going to hang every that drives around with a gun? lol
Are going to follow the JoeB mantra and only quote portions of my posts? Why were they driving with a gun and following this jogger?

Doesn't look suspicious to you?

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.
you know that huh? how?
They obviously did not see a crime and they shot an unarmed jogger. They suspected, and they didn't call the police.
they obviously did not see what crime? The jogger grabbed the gun and held it in his mid section when it went off, his hands were on the gun. You have nothing of evidence to say why that encounter took place. especially not to make any statement like you made. you're fked up.
True! If this was intentional he would have shot him when he was down

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.

well it's obvious the jogger kid went at the man. he lunged at him. Nor did the man in the truck bed even make an attempt to get down from the truck. the kid again, had his hand on the man's gun. If the man's intentions were to shoot the black kid, why would he allow the kid to grab his weapon? It is indeed sad. I know absolutely nothing more than that video and I as a juror would say self defense.
What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck? Presumably they were just driving along, and could have passed the unarmed Arbery without incident. It looks like the two in the truck were just thugs cruising around looking for trouble and found somebody that they could ambush.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.
Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.
We cannot hear the audio, so we don't know what was said. However, it does look like the man on the ground was not in any danger. What's the defense?

Never mind, i was looking at that related video.

Last edited:

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.

What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.
What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.
it is quite obvious from the video, the jogger lunged at the man with the gun. Held the gun while smacking the living shit out of the guy he was wrestling with. It seems he encouraged the shooting wrestling the man for the rifle. Please, show me something different than that from that video.
Why was the dude driving around in a truck with a gun? If you think the jogger is a criminal, follow him and call the police. Looks to me like the men in the truck were looking for trouble. If someone came at me with a gun, I'd try to wrestle it away too.
how do you know he was? You saw the truck driving around in that video? where, point to the time on the video. please, I want to see what you're seeing.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

how do you know he was? You saw the truck driving around in that video? where, point to the time on the video. please, I want to see what you're seeing.
Why did he have to get out of the truck with a gun at all? Two against one at worst. Or drive away and call the police. Sorry, we will not agree on this one. My naked eye test tells me the men in the truck were looking for trouble. Maybe to scare the jogger but things got out of hand. Both should hang. Unless some new piece of evidence comes out. Looks like cold blooded murder to me.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?
Need more evidence but from the 35 seconds I saw the men in the truck need a great defense lawyer.

Dude there is video of him attacking the man with the gun.. and trying to take it.. it’s unfortunate the gun went off, but it wasn’t intentional or he could have opened fire as he was approaching, and when 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, damn right we should be armed

A lot of times these videos are edited to draw a different picture that what actually happened. The audio tape of Zimmerman's 911 call were edited by the Lame Stream Media to put the Hispanic hombre in as bad a light as possible.

I'll wait until there is a hearing and 12 angry men have a chance to review the evidence.
Show that the video was edited.

well it's obvious the jogger kid went at the man. he lunged at him. Nor did the man in the truck bed even make an attempt to get down from the truck. the kid again, had his hand on the man's gun. If the man's intentions were to shoot the black kid, why would he allow the kid to grab his weapon? It is indeed sad. I know absolutely nothing more than that video and I as a juror would say self defense.
What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck? Presumably they were just driving along, and could have passed the unarmed Arbery without incident. It looks like the two in the truck were just thugs cruising around looking for trouble and found somebody that they could ambush.
I haven't a clue. If he has a license, he's allowed to. What you can't say is that they were chasing the jogger, there isn't any evidence to make that statement. just isn't. Maybe there was a deer in the road and he was going to take it out of its misery. you haven't a fking clue dude. Without something outside of that video, you got shit ohla.

Dude there is video of him attacking the man with the gun.. and trying to take it.. it’s unfortunate the gun went off, but it wasn’t intentional or he could have opened fire as he was approaching, and when 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, damn right we should be armed
He did not have to get out of the truck. Trucks are faster and bigger than humans. Ever see one?

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows

Forum List

Back