Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Am I supposed to care about this story?
People are murdered every day and this one deserves my attention why?
I suppose you are attempting to enroll me in the outrage mob?

Thanks but I'll pass

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

A lot of times these videos are edited to draw a different picture that what actually happened. The audio tape of Zimmerman's 911 call were edited by the Lame Stream Media to put the Hispanic hombre in as bad a light as possible.

I'll wait until there is a hearing and 12 angry men have a chance to review the evidence.
Show that the video was edited.
show the video shows the truck chasing the jogger.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.

^^^BOOM^^^

do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.

Dude there is video of him attacking the man with the gun.. and trying to take it.. it’s unfortunate the gun went off, but it wasn’t intentional or he could have opened fire as he was approaching, and when 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, damn right we should be armed
He did not have to get out of the truck. Trucks are faster and bigger than humans. Ever see one?
So can’t carry a gun can’t get out of trunk.. on what other laws are you making up? Lol

^^^BOOM^^^

They are insane!

Why did he have to get out of the truck with a gun at all? Two against one at worst. Or drive away and call the police. Sorry, we will not agree on this one. My naked eye test tells me the men in the truck were looking for trouble. Maybe to scare the jogger but things got out of hand. Both should hang. Unless some new piece of evidence comes out. Looks like cold blooded murder to me.
Agreed. What the hell were those guys in the truck thinking? The man who shot him needs to be charged with 2nd degree murder. Geez, it's not safe in some neighborhoods to go freaking jogging.

Dude there is video of him attacking the man with the gun.. and trying to take it.. it’s unfortunate the gun went off, but it wasn’t intentional or he could have opened fire as he was approaching, and when 90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites, damn right we should be armed
He did not have to get out of the truck. Trucks are faster and bigger than humans. Ever see one?
So can’t carry a gun can’t get out of trunk.. on what other laws are you making up? Lol
Never mentioned laws. I mentioned logic. Why are you getting out of a truck with a gun to confront anyone who is unarmed, especially when it is 2 against 1? I need more data but from that 35 second clip looks like murder to me.

^^^BOOM^^^

No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
and you're going to hang the white guys. wow. dude nice leap. You are usually a bit more logical than that. I continue to be amazed at my side folks who lose their logical way.

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.
Yep, almost expected. Sadly.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

Other than the shooter admitting it?

According to a Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael first spotted Arbery on foot "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive on Feb. 23 and immediately thought he was a burglar who had recently been targeting the neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael armed himself with a .357 Magnum, and his son grabbed a shotgun. They jumped into their pickup truck and chased Arbery. Police said a third man, identified as a neighbor, joined the chase and jumped into the McMichaels' truck.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

Other than the shooter admitting it?

According to a Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael first spotted Arbery on foot "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive on Feb. 23 and immediately thought he was a burglar who had recently been targeting the neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael armed himself with a .357 Magnum, and his son grabbed a shotgun. They jumped into their pickup truck and chased Arbery. Police said a third man, identified as a neighbor, joined the chase and jumped into the McMichaels' truck.

There you have it. I didn't even know that and my intuition was right. See, it rarely lets me down. Thank you, Taz.

Never mentioned laws. I mentioned logic. Why are you getting out of a truck with a gun to confront anyone who is unarmed, especially when it is 2 against 1? I need more data but from that 35 second clip looks like murder to me.
logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing. And the guy in the back of the truck wasn't holding a gun when the jogger approached. watch the video. The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck. again, you haven't a clue what's there. not one. and you admitted to no other evidence. wow dude, I think you lost your logical cell in your brain here.

^^^BOOM^^^

Besides the video. Of the black man attacking the man with the gun?

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing. And the guy in the back of the truck wasn't holding a gun when the jogger approached. watch the video. The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck. again, you haven't a clue what's there. not one. and you admitted to no other evidence. wow dude, I think you lost your logical cell in your brain here.
Except my intuition was right as Taz just posted additional details. My intuition was right. I also said that if I learn more I will retract my initial thoughts. So please acknowledge I said that.

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing.

Yeah, we do, twat waffle, because they fucking said so.

The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck.

Yeah, a man standing in front of him with a rifle telling him to stop.

again, you haven't a clue what's there.

Looks who's talking. Trying to make excuses for a lynching.

Forum List

Back