Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

logic? what kind of logic are you using? You have no idea what the fk those two guys in the truck were doing. not a fking thing.

Yeah, we do, twat waffle, because they fucking said so.

The black jogger lunges at the man a the front of the truck.

Yeah, a man standing in front of him with a rifle telling him to stop.

again, you haven't a clue what's there.

Looks who's talking. Trying to make excuses for a lynching.
so where at in that video does the man in the truck confess. please. tell me the time in it.

Am I supposed to care about this story?
People are murdered every day and this one deserves my attention why?
I suppose you are attempting to enroll me in the outrage mob?

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.
Were they shot because of their race?
The black guy pulled the trigger during the struggle
The men followed him with a gun. They admitted to it. What do you believe their intent was? Be honest. Not that I care anymore.
Men with guns followed a guy that suspected of robbing them.. what law was broke?

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
maybe he looked at one of their wimmin while trespassing menacingly on their road.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.
well we don't know why people do what they do. perhaps a jury says they fry. that's the system. I'm good with it. I was commenting on what the OP posted. and nothing he posted jives with the video he posted. Zimmerman did something similar if I recall. hmmmm jury found in his favor. I'd rather wait for all evidence than say hang the white guy. and again, the black jogger was holding the rifle into his own stomach when the gun went off. Why? because he was beating the shit out of the guy with a finger on a trigger, pulling and pushing and you don't think a shot might happen? well three did. The black jogger never let go. That's just a fking fact shown in the video. FACT

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

^^^BOOM^^^

Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.
Now youre feelings are hurt. Sorry but like I said, If you have to be convinced or persuaded not to be a racist then youre already a racist. The excuses these other racists have come up with are the reason I stated that even with video Black people will not get any justice. African americans live in a country founded and built on racism. Whites as a group will never come to terms with that because they fear Black people.

Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.
Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.
What would you do if two armed people chase you down yelling at you?

Would you feel threatened?
I wouldn't get in a fight with them if I could avoid it, that's for sure.
I wouldn’t either but when threatened, people sometimes act in self defense. Don’t they?

^^^BOOM^^^

Now youre feelings are hurt. Sorry but like I said, If you have to be convinced or persuaded not to be a racist then youre already a racist. The excuses these other racists have come up with are the reason I stated that even with video Black people will not get any justice. African americans live in a country founded and built on racism. Whites as a group will never come to terms with that because they fear Black people.
Sorry. Just the usual crowd is getting worked up about a dead thug.

Am I supposed to care about this story?
People are murdered every day and this one deserves my attention why?
I suppose you are attempting to enroll me in the outrage mob?

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.
Yep, almost expected. Sadly.
right. usually you need evidence. That's what I need. I see the black jogger holding the rifle in his own gut. the dude holding the rifle isn't pointing it at him. if anything, it was self inflicted. Watch the mthr fking video son. Damn, don't want to piss folks like you off, but dude, you're so far off base here you sound like a leftist. wow
I don't disagree. My post was purely an intuition response.

Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.

Black people are not....I repeat...are not allowed to put up any resistance or display any type of actions that would lead to self preservation in the face of danger from a white person.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

I rate it as inconclusive because we cannot see the beginning when the jogger grabbed the shotgun

but if more evidence emerges against the father and son they should be punished

What’s sad is the media is forced to side with the mainstream with this our they will be Lynched. To bad

Black people are not....I repeat...are not allowed to put up any resistance or display any type of actions that would lead to self preservation in the face of danger from a white person.
Black people are allowed to die if that is their preference

I guess I’m just a wimp because if confronted by two armed men I going to cooperate instead of fighting with them

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

Other than the shooter admitting it?

According to a Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael first spotted Arbery on foot "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive on Feb. 23 and immediately thought he was a burglar who had recently been targeting the neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael armed himself with a .357 Magnum, and his son grabbed a shotgun. They jumped into their pickup truck and chased Arbery. Police said a third man, identified as a neighbor, joined the chase and jumped into the McMichaels' truck.

the shooter didn't admit to anything. the shooter's father described exactly what the video shows. And in your own link, the guy filming was a friend of the victim. hmmmmm so why was he following his friend in a car? why didn't he pick up his friend and leave? so many what if's here that it's really hard to make any leap anywhere. And the write up in your link is not consistent with the video. the write up says the first shot was fired before the encounter and that's false. Now why misrepresent the video in the write up? I see shit like this and i chafes my ass.

In the video of the shooting Merritt released Tuesday, Arbery is seen jogging down a road as a white pickup truck is stopped in front of him. Arbery runs around the vehicle, and a shot is fired. The video then shows Arbery and another man appearing to tussle as two more shots are fired.

this isn't what happened. The first shot was after he grabbed the rifle, the tussle, that which in fact started first. It's fking wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, fake and false.

Black people are allowed to die if that is their preference

I guess I’m just a wimp because if confronted by two armed men I going to cooperate instead of fighting with them
well shit dude, they claim the guy taking the video was a friend of the victim, why didn't the jogger just wait for him and get in that car? hmmmmmm

Forum List

Back