Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

If they are found guilty I would personally like to tie them to the back of my truck on the of about 25-50 feet of rope then thpake them for a little jog going ever faster and faster. Then went they fall down and are dragged for a bit. Stop, let them catch their breath about half way then start out again only cross country this time taking in some briers and brambles along the way. My truck has been modified to make it truly an off road capable rock rig. I'm sure I could stretch it out to last an entire afternoon before they'd die. And I guarantee they'd want to die when they did.

Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.
Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.
What would you do if two armed people chase you down yelling at you?

Would you feel threatened?
Black people are not....I repeat...are not allowed to put up any resistance or display any type of actions that would lead to self preservation in the face of danger from a white person.
Black people are allowed to die if that is their preference

I guess I’m just a wimp because if confronted by two armed men I going to cooperate instead of fighting with them
Cooperate? They werent the police. They were just some inbred yahoos. My man went down fighting the cave monkey. I can respect that.

Did you watch the tape? If I had a gun and some thug was attacking me to take it, I would sure as hell be in fear of my life.

Black people are not....I repeat...are not allowed to put up any resistance or display any type of actions that would lead to self preservation in the face of danger from a white person.

I guess I’m just a wimp because if confronted by two armed men I going to cooperate instead of fighting with them
Cooperate? They werent the police. They were just some inbred yahoos. My man went down fighting the cave monkey. I can respect that.
Yeah Asslips, it's not our first rodeo.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

A lot of times these videos are edited to draw a different picture that what actually happened. The audio tape of Zimmerman's 911 call were edited by the Lame Stream Media to put the Hispanic hombre in as bad a light as possible.

I'll wait until there is a hearing and 12 angry men have a chance to review the evidence.
Show that the video was edited.

I think these guys have lawyers, and will be giving their side of the story. Until they do, its seems like a good policy to wait before we condemn these fellows.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Umm, did you watch the video? He was trying to take the shotgun and it went off.

I like how the media proclaims the man was just “jogging” through the neighborhood. Completely omitting the part where 9-1-1 was called for an intruder on private property, of a black man matching his description. He was a thief and a criminal.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
maybe he looked at one of their wimmin while trespassing menacingly on their road.
or maybe he was actually in the house looking at their wimmin.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..
well it's obvious the jogger kid went at the man. he lunged at him. Nor did the man in the truck bed even make an attempt to get down from the truck. the kid again, had his hand on the man's gun. If the man's intentions were to shoot the black kid, why would he allow the kid to grab his weapon? It is indeed sad. I know absolutely nothing more than that video and I as a juror would say self defense.
What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck? Presumably they were just driving along, and could have passed the unarmed Arbery without incident. It looks like the two in the truck were just thugs cruising around looking for trouble and found somebody that they could ambush.

Probably because he was driving through a rough area, and he felt that he be a damn fool if he wasn't prepared to rumble. BTW, Obama gets accompanied by a heavily armed thug 24/7 ditto with Hillary.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..
well it's obvious the jogger kid went at the man. he lunged at him. Nor did the man in the truck bed even make an attempt to get down from the truck. the kid again, had his hand on the man's gun. If the man's intentions were to shoot the black kid, why would he allow the kid to grab his weapon? It is indeed sad. I know absolutely nothing more than that video and I as a juror would say self defense.
What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck? Presumably they were just driving along, and could have passed the unarmed Arbery without incident. It looks like the two in the truck were just thugs cruising around looking for trouble and found somebody that they could ambush.
why did the jogger have a friend following him in a car video taping him?

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
maybe he looked at one of their wimmin while trespassing menacingly on their road.
or maybe he was actually in the house looking at their wimmin.
exactly. maybe he eye raped them. better hunt him down and shoot him.

Are black people entitled to self defense?

I wouldn’t either but when threatened, people sometimes act in self defense. Don’t they?
Of course. That's why the thug got shot.
Sure. But they have to pay for their own stupidity. Look at Big Mike and Trayvon. Violence begets violence.
Is that what you say about everyone who is shot while defending themselves?

Only against other Black people. If you do it against whites then thats grounds for the death sentence.

"jogging"

That's what people usually do when they run out of house they just broke in to.

A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

Well, there you go... Not that the murderers had a way to know it but the guy once broke a law so he was fair game for anyone to shoot.

I wouldn’t either but when threatened, people sometimes act in self defense. Don’t they?
Of course. That's why the thug got shot.
Sure. But they have to pay for their own stupidity. Look at Big Mike and Trayvon. Violence begets violence.
Is that what you say about everyone who is shot while defending themselves?
You mean like Big Mike and Trayvon? Stupidity and violence got them killed too.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.

Something tells you? Most likely your bias, the hate and fear for people of color.

I hope Georgia has capital punishment and both of these right wing Nazi Assholes get the needle.
well you have no evidence to make that leap yet son.

True, but these are my considered opinions. Opinions are what drives message boards.

This happens on an hourly basis in chicago with blacks killing by the thousands and yet crickets chirp loudly.

Forum List

Back