Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you are a known racist.
^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
I’m typing what the video shows
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
Besides the video. Of the black man attacking the man with the gun?
Attacking? You see him "attacking"? What video are you watching? Oh and I was right. Shocking, right, Jits? Azog right again. Hmmm....stop arguing with me all the time.

What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck?
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, it’s time to be armed

Which says absolutely nothing about this incident and a lot about your fondness for violence when the rest of us Americans want a peaceful, safe country.

Am I supposed to care about this story?
People are murdered every day and this one deserves my attention why?
I suppose you are attempting to enroll me in the outrage mob?

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.
Were they shot because of their race?

Arbery runs around the truck to be confronted by a man holding a rifle. It's not hard to believe Arbery was in fear for his life. Neither of these guys are police and neither of them had any reason to confront him.

^^^BOOM^^^

Jits and Asclepias are two sides of the same racist coin. Neither can be taken very seriously when logic is required.
Then we are seeing two vastly different encounters. Does your video show the man to be larger and faster than a typical truck?
do you see a truck chasing the jogger? again, post the time from the video showing that. I'll wait.
No. This is an assumption I am making. Need more facts than the 35 second video but people have yet to explain why the persons in the truck did not drive away. If more of the story comes out and there is a credible reason, I will gladly retract what I said. My intuition has been great so far in my life so I will continue to trust it. Hopefully more details come out regarding this homicide.
Attacking? You see him "attacking"? What video are you watching? Oh and I was right. Shocking, right, Jits? Azog right again. Hmmm....stop arguing with me all the time.
The video shows him running at the white guy.. wrestling with him. The white didn’t engage in contact

^^^BOOM^^^

The video shows him running at the white guy.. wrestling with him. The white didn’t engage in contact
This is exactly why I say video wont help. ^^^

Thanks but I'll pass
Five teen aged blacks were shot dead on a street corner in Chicago and not a fking word from these fks.
The black guy pulled the trigger during the struggle
The men followed him with a gun. They admitted to it. What do you believe their intent was? Be honest. Not that I care anymore.

What the hell was this guy doing out of his truck with a gun? What was the other one doing in the bed of the truck?
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites,, it’s time to be armed

Which says absolutely nothing about this incident and a lot about your fondness for violence when the rest of us Americans want a peaceful, safe country.
Bullshit. Think Asclepias wants that? View that asshole's responses. I would kick his ass but people like you would cry racism despite the fact that he is an instigator. How do you explain that?
Of course I want peace. My people arent the ones that started racism.
Bullshit. You told me to "fuck off" and you didn't want my help. So now, I don't care what happens to you. I would not waste my time kicking your racist ass but I'll laugh as Jits and his ilk do it now and not step in. You want to stand alone. Have at it. No sweat off my back. Just like I'll stop defending the man who was killed. His family doesn't need my help.

Jits, have at it.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

Other than the shooter admitting it?

According to a Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael first spotted Arbery on foot "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive on Feb. 23 and immediately thought he was a burglar who had recently been targeting the neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael armed himself with a .357 Magnum, and his son grabbed a shotgun. They jumped into their pickup truck and chased Arbery. Police said a third man, identified as a neighbor, joined the chase and jumped into the McMichaels' truck.

Doesnt matter. The guy was Black and athletic. They grabbed the gun because everyone knows it takes at least 5 shots to take down the big Black bucks.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.

Something tells you? Most likely your bias, the hate and fear for people of color.

I hope Georgia has capital punishment and both of these right wing Nazi Assholes get the needle.

^^^BOOM^^^

you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.

Thanks but I'll pass
The black guy pulled the trigger during the struggle
Sure he did.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.

Something tells you? Most likely your bias, the hate and fear for people of color.

I hope Georgia has capital punishment and both of these right wing Nazi Assholes get the needle.
well you have no evidence to make that leap yet son.

well in our country citizen arrest is within our law. right? you don't have enough information to make any more conclusion than what's in the video. There is no video that truck ever chased that jogger. right?

Other than the shooter admitting it?

According to a Glynn County police report, Gregory McMichael first spotted Arbery on foot "hauling ass" down Satilla Drive on Feb. 23 and immediately thought he was a burglar who had recently been targeting the neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael armed himself with a .357 Magnum, and his son grabbed a shotgun. They jumped into their pickup truck and chased Arbery. Police said a third man, identified as a neighbor, joined the chase and jumped into the McMichaels' truck.

If anyone takes time to read through Georgia's citizen arrest laws, these Bubba type boys did everything in the book wrong. Seems like the only thing they kind of did right was call the police, but even still all they said was we got us a black feller runnin down our street when they were asked by the dispatcher what they were stopping him for.

^^^BOOM^^^

you don't know if that black man threatened someone prior to the incident, you don't know if he was a home invader, maybe he keyed their truck. No one fking knows. dude you jumped into hanging without one piece of evidence. wow. again, isn't like you at all.
Don't know and don't care anymore. TBH. I would have called the police and taken his picture but thats me. If people like Assfaceias see me as an equal to those men then I'll play the part and just shrug...my bad for actually caring initially. He, IM2, MarcATL all assholes.

Thanks but I'll pass
Yep, almost expected. Sadly.
right. usually you need evidence. That's what I need. I see the black jogger holding the rifle in his own gut. the dude holding the rifle isn't pointing it at him. if anything, it was self inflicted. Watch the mthr fking video son. Damn, don't want to piss folks like you off, but dude, you're so far off base here you sound like a leftist. wow

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back