Video: French police remove helmets in solidarity with yellow vest protesters

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video footage out of France shows police officers removing their helmets in solidarity with ‘yellow vest’ protesters who have been demonstrating against gas tax hikes as part of the biggest unrest Paris has seen in 50 years.

Video: French Police Remove Helmets in Solidarity With ‘Yellow Vest’ Protesters

This will happen in the US as well, people are getting sick of these moron trendy leftist mental cases stirring up all kinds of trouble for the people.

I hope they stay standing down and go after the elites pricks who created this mess in the first place.

Video footage out of France shows police officers removing their helmets in solidarity with ‘yellow vest’ protesters who have been demonstrating against gas tax hikes as part of the biggest unrest Paris has seen in 50 years.

Video: French Police Remove Helmets in Solidarity With ‘Yellow Vest’ Protesters

This will happen in the US as well, people are getting sick of these moron trendy leftist mental cases stirring up all kinds of trouble for the people.

I hope they stay standing down and go after the elites pricks who created this mess in the first place.
I don't fully understand the reasons for the protests in France. I read the facts, but have no sense of the emotion that leads to violence. But the defacing to the Arch of Triumph is sad. It recalls to me how many years ago in Paris, there was a protest about something (that nobody remembers) and the protesters cut down 400 year old trees along the boulevard to block the street. My sense of history gets real miffed when history is defaced for a passing fancy. I got the same feeling as I read about the Taliban blowing up ancient cliff carvings along the ancient 'Silk Road' in Afghanistan because of their 'religion'. I guess every generation thinks the world was created on the day they were born. Sigh!

The Smashed Face of This Statue Symbolizes the Fury of the Paris Protests

Sheeesh---the cops joined? It's like THE STORMING OF THE BASTILLE-----------sorta

My sense of history gets real miffed when history is defaced for a passing fancy.... I guess every generation thinks the world was created on the day they were born.

Good thing none of that nonsense goes on in our country.

iu

My sense of history gets real miffed when history is defaced for a passing fancy.... I guess every generation thinks the world was created on the day they were born.

Good thing none of that nonsense goes on in our country.

iu
It goes on everywhere. Admittedly, I do not go ballistic over the removal of statues on public, local and federal properties making heroes of national traitors that symbolize slavery, but I always felt and said they should be replaced on private property and not be destroyed. And I also remind you that most of them were 1920s attempts to rewrite history. But those who revere them are Americans too, and have a right to view them if they want to whether I like them or not.

Forum List

Back