Video games are destroying American morals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "video games" the new code word for liberals cause I'm pretty sure they are the ones responsible

You can laugh it off but a couple of teens went on a cafeteria shooting spree in Oregon some years back. The head shots were impressive. Their only experience with shooting was video games.

I'm sure that on the sound track of those games they played, embedded in the music, you'll find Voices, ........ from the Devil.

You can laugh it off but a couple of teens went on a cafeteria shooting spree in Oregon some years back. The head shots were impressive. Their only experience with shooting was video games.

I'm sure that on the sound track of those games they played, embedded in the music, you'll find Voices, ........ from the Devil.
Whhhhoooooooosh....

Wait until February of 2018, you will see some people lose their shit big time. Far Cry 5, an open world shooter, is set in Montana and is about a fanatical religious cult that takes over a town. Kershchins are going to go ape shit when this gets out there as some of the characters look like real world guns n bible whackjobs already roaming the countryside.
Check out the graphics!

Oops, they're already losing their shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back