Video:IIhan Omar supports jihad against President Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: Ilhan Omar Supports Jihad Against President Trump

The media turns a blind eye when jihadis call for the death of non-Muslims and sitting US presidents, but they want us all to feel sorry for jihadists when they receive threats.

But all you morons let it go right over your heads, your to stupid and they know it that's why you idiots suck in your weaker minded moron's. It's the only IQ level weak enough to listen to this anti american bitch sitting in nCongress. I hope you stupid asses eat yourselves alive if you keep this c word inn office.

The media turns a blind eye when jihadis call for the death of non-Muslims and sitting US presidents, but they want us all to feel sorry for jihadists when they receive threats.

But all you morons let it go right over your heads, your to stupid and they know it that's why you idiots suck in your weaker minded moron's. It's the only IQ level weak enough to listen to this anti american bitch sitting in nCongress. I hope you stupid asses eat yourselves alive if you keep this c word inn office.

Well, that just cuts it. I was going to switch over to the democratic party, but now that they are using death threats against Trump, they have lost my vote. Someone please inform K9Buck and SAYIT that it pays to be nice to Republicans! :D

Well, that just cuts it. I was going to switch over to the democratic party, but now that they are using death threats against Trump, they have lost my vote. Someone please inform K9Buck and SAYIT that it pays to be nice to Republicans! :D

lmao that was freaking funnnyeeeeee. :11_2_1043:

Why is this lil princess incapable of parting her hair straight? Wtf?!

Gah! She's from here!

Forum List

Back