Video of Ferguson Shooting Sheds Light on Matter

These liars in the media have no shame. Al Sharpton's not going to apologize for his role in this lie, either. No one's going to apologize for looting, destroying stuff, or for screaming for someone's head while conveniently ignoring the fact they live in America.

A recorded conversation between two witnesses of the Brown shooting seems to support a case of defense for the officer. It matches statements given by another person who said that Brown was the aggressor.

Of course, not all facts are in, but this is interesting. Watch the video and listen to what some bystanders were saying at the time.

This is the transcript :

#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:
Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

So these two guys talking over the video are speculating about what happened because, guess what, they didn't see it.

And the second item is from an anonymous woman calling into a radio show claiming third-hand information who claims to be a friend. Anyone care to corroborate that? ANd guess what, she wasn't there either.

I'm no lawyer, but neither of these accounts are worth the ink or pixels used to create them.

Why don't you geniuses wait to see what the FBI turns up before you start believing the crap on rightwing websites?

And anybody with a sense of linear space can see that Wilson shot Brown from at least 50 feet away. What a pussy.

Why didn't he just shoot Brown in the leg if that was true?

Last edited:
Evidence and facts are not going to make a difference to those that WANT this to be something else.

And the Ferguson PD won't release any after 8 days. That's called COVER YOUR ASS GRANDE.
And the fact that they released Wilson's name along with the store video in tandem at a press conference underscores the problem they are hiding.

Last edited:
Does anyone really believe that an officer, with no history of problems, just suddenly decided to shoot a guy for no apparent reason? It makes no sense, especially in an age where everyone has a cell phone camera. There were plenty of people in the area and there is no way a cop just saw a guy walking down the street and decided to shoot him for the hell of it. It doesn't even sound plausible that the cop shot a guy who had his hands in the air and was cooperating.

Judging from the aggressive and violent behavior of the guy robbing the store, it's clear what his mindset was at the time. He wasn't just innocently walking down the street. He had a bad ass attitude and clearly wasn't afraid to confront anyone.

Now we have the Black Panthers with their usual cries for violence. They vow death for the officer and CNN was kind enough to show the police officer's neighborhood and his house, with house number, on the news. Are they trying to direct mobs of mindless idiots to the guy's house?

Just prior to Saturday’s governor-ordered curfew in Ferguson, Missouri, New Black Panthers leader Malik Zulu Shabazz led a crowd in a chant, calling for the death of Darren Wilson, the officer identified in the shooting death of Michael Brown:

“What do we want?” “Darren Wilson.” “How do we want him?” “Dead.”

In addition, several media outlets basically drew a map to Wilson’s home, with CNN going so far as to run video of the officer’s neighborhood, including his home.

New Black Panthers Lead Death Chant Against Officer Involved in Ferguson Shooting

What we are seeing is more of the same mindset that causes violence in the first place. Protest unnecessary violence by calling for more violence.

It's thugs like this that create the problem in the first place. The media encourages this and then wonders how things get so out of control. Stop justifying the actions of a bunch of hotheaded idiots and maybe they would stop. As it is, Al Sharpton and company rush to their side and stir up even more anger.

Instead of calling for the cop's death, do any parents caution their children that if they choose a life of drugs and crime then they might end up dead? The message should be for these young people to change their ways because the road they are on doesn't lead anywhere that is good.

Evidence and facts are not going to make a difference to those that WANT this to be something else.

And the Ferguson PD won't release any after 8 days. That's called COVER YOUR ASS GRANDE.
And the fact that they released Wilson's name along with the store video in tandem at a press conference underscores the problem they are hiding.

Has it occurred to you that they are still investigating and don't want to act like Sharpton and make assumptions? What is the point of releasing anything until they have all the facts? It takes time to do drug tests on Brown and put all facts together. Right now, they have to consider the safety of the officer and his family.

Just because the protesters and some ignorant race baiters jumped to conclusions before they knew anything doesn't mean everyone is willing. The DOJ didn't want Ferguson police to release the video of the robbery. That was an attempt to keep facts hidden and that is the problem with all this. Until the whole story can be discovered, what's the point? Of course, facts won't cause any of the idiots to apologize for jumping to conclusions and reacting like a bunch of dangerous fools.

Last edited:
A recorded conversation between two witnesses of the Brown shooting seems to support a case of defense for the officer. It matches statements given by another person who said that Brown was the aggressor.

Of course, not all facts are in, but this is interesting. Watch the video and listen to what some bystanders were saying at the time.

This is the transcript :

#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:
Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

So these two guys talking over the video are speculating about what happened because, guess what, they didn't see it.

And the second item is from an anonymous woman calling into a radio show claiming third-hand information who claims to be a friend. Anyone care to corroborate that? ANd guess what, she wasn't there either.

I'm no lawyer, but neither of these accounts are worth the ink or pixels used to create them.

Why don't you geniuses wait to see what the FBI turns up before you start believing the crap on rightwing websites?

And anybody with a sense of linear space can see that Wilson shot Brown from at least 50 feet away. What a pussy.

Why didn't he just shoot Brown in the leg if that was true?

I missed the part where "they didn't see it". Could you show me?

This video completely exonerates the police officer.. Race pimpin game over.

Really? The two people talking on the video didn't witness the shooting, idiot.

The ?JJ Witness Video? ? Eye Witness Audio of Mike Brown Shooting States: ?Brown Doubled Back Toward POlice?? | The Last Refuge

However, probably unknown -or at least unnoticed- in the background of the video you can hear an audio conversation of a male eye witness to the shooting itself describing what he saw to another curious male spectator. Again, the conversation of importance is in the background.

Hmmm...I guess the autopsy isn't going according to the meme of the mad dog racist cop killing a gentle angel of a small child...

Eric Holder Orders Federal Autopsy for Mike Brown in Ferguson Shooting Case

I guess they are going to try harder to find something to say the cop was in the wrong...

Hmmm...I wonder what the toxicology report on the teenager is going to show...?

Is it possible that there were drugs in his system? We will have to wait to see...

Hmmm...I guess the autopsy isn't going according to the meme of the mad dog racist cop killing a gentle angel of a small child...

I guess they are going to try harder to find something to say the cop was in the wrong...

How come every time a THUG gets in trouble and causes a shitstorm in the nation, he's a teen when he's 18 and he's white when he's hispanic?? I'd love to know the answer those questions..

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

Not the most reliable site in the world, but reading the exchange I'm struck with how it seems legit in the inclusion of the regional accent and speaking style.

Also, something just occured. The family wants a second independent autopsy performed. Could it be because the first one corroborates the officer's account?

How come every time a THUG gets in trouble and causes a shitstorm in the nation, he's a teen when he's 18 and he's white when he's hispanic?? I'd love to know the answer those questions..

I'll assume that was rhetorical. You don't strike me as naive. :)

Don't expect facts or conflicting evidence to stop the vigilantism of the New Klux Klan for Colored People and their grand wizards Obama and Holder.

This is true.. These Race Whores have so polarized this nation with hatred based upon color.. from the very moment with Obama and his trashing of a police dept in Ma who did NOTHING to the Trayvon case, to refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers, and now this..

Forum List

Back