Video of Ferguson Shooting Sheds Light on Matter

Never once does he say Brown put up his hands or attempted to surrender.

Yes, that is an interesting point...seems like that would be the main thing focused on if it actually happened...especially in comments made right after the event...

Don't expect facts or conflicting evidence to stop the vigilantism of the New Klux Klan for Colored People and their grand wizards Obama and Holder.

This is true.. These Race Whores have so polarized this nation with hatred based upon color.. from the very moment with Obama and his trashing of a police dept in Ma who did NOTHING to the Trayvon case, to refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers, and now this..

Um, "These Race Whores have so polarized this nation with hatred based upon color.."

Speaking of polarizing and hate..

Don't expect facts or conflicting evidence to stop the vigilantism of the New Klux Klan for Colored People and their grand wizards Obama and Holder.

This is true.. These Race Whores have so polarized this nation with hatred based upon color.. from the very moment with Obama and his trashing of a police dept in Ma who did NOTHING to the Trayvon case, to refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers, and now this..

Um, "These Race Whores have so polarized this nation with hatred based upon color.."

You are an idiot and part of the problem.

Spooky perv to boot..

Lots of opinion in that..I'll just wait

Yes we know what you will do bro. You will wait till some opinion that fits your narrative comes out to latch on to.

well one mans opinion does not make a fact. See what we have here is you deciding this fits your narrative so you will go out and lash against anyone who doesn't fall in line and believe it. You already have a set opinion as to what happened.

So does LGS who liked your post, but then again look who it is and should i really be that shocked? no

Oh, oh ya! Well, you're a stupidhead.

Given the level of insult, answering in kind seemed appropriate. And on a per-posts scale my Reputation is better than your Reputation so there! :)

gotta love this Confronted with at least one EYE WITNESS saying Brown charged the cops and did not attempt to surrender. You lefties first try and say he wasn't a witness. Then simply go away when proven wrong lol

Hmmm...I guess the autopsy isn't going according to the meme of the mad dog racist cop killing a gentle angel of a small child...

Eric Holder Orders Federal Autopsy for Mike Brown in Ferguson Shooting Case

I guess they are going to try harder to find something to say the cop was in the wrong...

Hmmm...I wonder what the toxicology report on the teenager is going to show...?

Is it possible that there were drugs in his system? We will have to wait to see...

I don't trust Holder one iota. He didn't want the police department releasing the video of the robbery. I have a feeling that now that he is overseeing the autopsy, he might not want to release info if it doesn't fit the current narrative. Holder cannot be trusted. I hope more honest people are involved with the autopsy so lies don't get told. There doesn't seem to be any justification for this to be taken over by the feds other than the administration wants to use this to further divide the races. Sharpton is already doing a bang up job, but why not call in the expert race baiters?

If the guy didn't have drugs in his system (and let's face it, we know why he likely stole the cigars), then it would mean that he is naturally an aggressive person. I don't know what difference it will make other than provide the reason why he charged at police instead of remaining calm or why he pushed a store clerk around while stealing. Whether high on drugs or just a punk with a bad attitude, the facts coming out support the police officer defending himself. As with the Zimmerman case, the actual evidence will be dismissed when it doesn't fit the agenda of the race warmongers.

If feel the same way. A white man was shot to death in my town from 30 feet because he drew a pocket knife . I feel he coukd have been taken down peacefully but what I do know is its a shame when a police officer cant do his job with out fear of repercussions of great magnitude. There will come a day that police will have so many policies in effect they cant do their jobs. In both cases we see the media exploiting african americans resisting arrest , acting in a belligerent manner , and showing no respect for others. But they dont wanna show thise sides of the individuals. They make them. Out to be martyrs .Last I checked law abiding citizens havent been harmed by police , but criminals have. If this was the new era of justice maybe crime woukd recede and decency would prevail. Thank you to all Law ebforcement officers who risk their lives everyday for us. And to those who make mistakes or poor judgement calls were all human

Forum List

Back