Video of Hillary supporters not knowing what she stands for

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Video: Hillary Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

Well I can say that Hillary is against the rights of Gays and Lesbians to buy AR-15 style rifles to shoot ISIS terrorist when they attack, so that when they attack they can be fearless and be able to shoot as many as possible. And of course she is against any type of computer security, because Putin and Guccifers kid will hack the God damn bleepin thing anyway.

Please continue

So, you're actually admitting that you're stupid enough to believe a guy who calls himself "Guccifer".

HDS loons really are the most gullible rubes on the planet.

How does your master Guccifer tell you to respond to that? You better go check in with him to find out.

So, you're actually admitting that you're stupid enough to believe a guy who calls himself "Guccifer".

How does your master Guccifer tell you to respond to that? You better go check in with him to find out.

Sheesh, the gullible rube, is YOU

Your lack of research and knowledge is pathetically obvious but very Democrat and precociously childlike.

• Banned

Putin believed the Guccifer, and hacked into his system in order to monitor the hilarious one.....................

Yup

There's probably very few people out there who actually support Hillary. She's just playing for their team right now, but they don't really know anything about her.

I'm a White Sox fan, and therefore i like Chris Sale. I don't know shit about who he really is, what he enjoys doing in his spare time, what he stands for, where he came from, what he likes and doesn't like. All i know is that he's a damn good pitcher who helps my favorite team win games, so i support Chris Sale.

Hillary is currently the starting pitcher for Democrat Party and the game is "win the election for the presidency of the United States." There is no difference between these two in the minds of the party-loyal out there. The party-loyal don't give a damn about the candidate as long as that candidate can win them the game.

Video: Hillary Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

Well I can say that Hillary is against the rights of Gays and Lesbians to buy AR-15 style rifles to shoot ISIS terrorist when they attack, so that when they attack they can be fearless and be able to shoot as many as possible. And of course she is against any type of computer security, because Putin and Guccifers kid will hack the God damn bleepin thing anyway.

Please continue

I like your videos, her supporters are completely uninformed and if it wasn't Hillary doing the talking the (in the bag for Hillary) liberal media would be pushing that she's a racist....too funny, obvious hypocrisy fully exposed ... thanks.

you ask a Hillary supporter to name any of the 23 planets in the Milky Way, and they will just freeze up.
ask a Hillary Supporter how they felt about the time in 1945 when President Ben Franklin passed the Elimination Cropolation, and freed the slaves,,oh, you know they will all answer the question.

• Banned
you ask a Hillary supporter to name any of the 23 planets in the Milky Way, and they will just freeze up.
ask a Hillary Supporter how they felt about the time in 1945 when President Ben Franklin passed the Elimination Cropolation, and freed the slaves,,oh, you know they will all answer the question.
Nope, they would laugh at you and tell you that the Milky Way is a damn candy bar and as such doesn't have planets

Nope, they would laugh at you and tell you that the Milky Way is a damn candy bar and as such doesn't have planets
i wish a reporter would ask one "How Many Times Does The Sun Revolve Around The Earth In 30 Days"

i wish a reporter would ask one "How Many Times Does The Sun Revolve Around The Earth In 30 Days"
Ask me I know.........................

Ask me I know.........................
well, im gonna do a recount all July,,,will let u know what i come up with.
another good question,,,,,Reporter: what two colors mixed make blue?

Forum List

Back