Video of Johnny Reb flag being removed.

What is it about censorship that makes you lefties so happy? Do you really long for the days of nazi germany?

Censorship? What? That flag represented oppression as well as censorship.

Blacks were forbidden to learn how to read when they were enslaved. Anyone teaching a black person to read was imprisoned. Any slaves who indicated they could read were severely punished by tying their foot on a short rope to around their necks and strapped to a tree branch. If they lost balance they would hang themselves.....a punishment only Hitler could have appreciated more. That's censorship, you fucking idiot.

Oh her political career is over. She will never live this down.
Silly goose! Her career is ascending. The political strength of cultural mccarthyism of the far right just evaporated. Your political strength is gone. You never had morals on your side, so don't worry about that.

The bad side of the TPM baboons showed its collective ass to America this week and got it royally kicked by mainstream America.

Losers don't dictate terms. They do what they are told. No loser flags on government grounds.

What is it about censorship that makes you lefties so happy? Do you really long for the days of nazi germany?

What makes it censorship?

No one is forbidden from flying any kind of flag he wants on his own private property.

You do understand that, right?

Just pull your cranium out of your anium and I think it will be clear to you.
Censorship, history revisionism and castigation of those who don't toe the lefty party line. Sieg heil!
wrong dummy. That old piece of cloth belongs in a museum to depict a defeated rebellion. What it represented was crushed 150 years ago

No one is being censored retard. They just wont fly the loser flag of the traitors on government property.

These twits should realize that the plantation/slave owners had a great run. They would have never survived much less thrived without slave labor. Blacks built the South and the cotton growers should be kissing their ass to this day for creating massive wealth and a luxurious lifestyle that only the 1% has now.

No one is being censored retard. They just wont fly the loser flag of the traitors on government property.

These twits should realize that the plantation/slave owners had a great run. They would have never survived much less thrived without slave labor. Blacks built the South and the cotton growers should be kissing their ass to this day for creating massive wealth and a luxurious lifestyle that only the 1% has now.
I know that since retards like Roshawn are poor and were unable to take advantage of the 400 year head start afforded them, they are bitter about the removal of one of their remaining symbols of what could have been.

Markees is simply a middle aged marginalized white male who blames everybody but himself for his mediocre status in life.

No one is forbidden from flying any kind of flag he wants on his own private property.

Censorship, history revisionism and castigation of those who don't toe the lefty party line. Sieg heil!
Still pushing the Right's "new history", I see. Left is Right and Right is Left hmmmm.
You tell 'em, Goering.

Nice butthurt!!! Outstanding!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Your swastika is showing.

Forum List

Back