Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
sounds more like they let them in to set them up for a false flag,,,

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.
DC mayor mobilized this police force over a week ago to face the threat of the Stop the Steal protest--but the commie has never done that for any other march or protest in DC. You guys have Trump so far up your ass, you're going to need to pull your head out so he can get away.

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.

So the police helped set this sham up to make Trump and his supporters look like Antifa / BLM...

...which is why one of the police later fired through a door at a group, hitting an unarmed woman in the chest, killing her...

...got it.

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.
DC mayor mobilized this police force over a week ago to face the threat of the Stop the Steal protest--but the commie has never done that for any other march or protest in DC. You guys have Trump so far up your ass, you're going to need to pull your head out so he can get away.
Nope...you probably jackoff to him though. I bet it is good...huh?

Maybe that makes sense to you...........

1610066065630.png

I just saw that, and was about it start a thread but found yours.

Here's the thing, I don't usually talk about what I do here, but I own and operate a security consulting firm. We do everything from close personal protection (body guards) on up, but our specialty is large events. Concerts, rallies, big parties, you name it.

From a professional stand point the capital police failed, and failed big.

Obviously from your video they failed at screening their officers. When you're working with high profile protectees screening is a must, and I'm not just talking about a criminal background check. They need something like what folks are put through for high security clearances. You talk to their friends, their family, and their neighbors at the very least.

They failed at training as well. When officers saw the size of the crowd they should have immediately locked down the building and assumed a defensive posture. Evac the protectees if possible, retreat to your strong points (I'm assuming the have them), hunker down and call for backup.

Command and control failed. There should have been regular check-in by radio and a quick reaction force ready to deploy in minutes if not seconds.

Almost every VIP in the federal government was there for Christ's sake! They were woefully unprepared, understaffed, and every other "un" you can think of. This should have had as much security as the state of the union address. The only thing different was the president wasn't in attendance. He was inciting sedition as we all know.

When they rushed the steps, tear gas, flash bangs, and rubber bullets. When they forced the doors, lethal force. If back up is two hours away kiss your ass goodbye.

Just my opinion.

HaHaHa, that's why they killed an unarmed white woman--because they are right wing. LOL, Clean your stomach window.

Where is this whorehouse? I just want to make sure I stay away from it?

HaHaHa, that's why they killed an unarmed white woman--because they are right wing. LOL, Clean your stomach window.

She got killed because an officer panicked.

Typical BS democrat response.

Where is this whorehouse? I just want to make sure I stay away from it?
They call it "mar a lago".

She got killed because she participated in an insurgency.

Lol. Sure she did..... pathetic.

Typical BS democrat response.

Maybe but I'm not a Democrat and it is what happened.

A critical element of terrorism is having someone on the inside.

Lol. Sure she did..... pathetic.

All those people rushing in and as an officer you are going to target a small woman?

Forum List

Back