Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

There is no such thing, hence you were not permitted to vote.

I just showed you a FUCKING PHOTO OF THE CARD. You're a fucking delusional idiot in denial.

Were you allowed to vote?

ARE YOU FUCKING HARD OF READING? What did I tell you before you total idiot! That's my card. It is an available registration option in my state. Period. YOU WERE WRONG and don't have a fucking clue what you talk about.

I'm getting there. You weren't allowed to vote, right?

Nope. Denied by a democrat running the polling place. He even had a long conversation with someone on the phone about it. I couldn't vote for the republican Trump because I was an independent republican. :uhoh3: After the DMV told me the change wouldn't affect my ability to vote. I would have taken it up with my state rep but I had too many more important things to deal with.

Polling places are always filled in a bipartisan manner. No one announces "I'm a Democrat and I'm going to deny you the right to vote". All while obviously allowing many others.

Now the change wouldn't have affected your ability to vote. In the "Idependant Republican" primary but I imagine there was no such thing.

So what you are saying is you tried to vote for Trump despite not know how your elections work.

So what you are saying is you tried to vote for Trump despite not know how your elections work.

You've tried my patience too far with your obtuseness so now I will put you on permanent IGNORE. I changed my registration years ago from Repub to Independent Repub because I wanted to show my displeasure with the GOP and the DMV told me it wouldn't affect my ability to vote and they were wrong. In my area, everything is run by Democrats. Bye.

You've tried my patience too far with your obtuseness so now I will put you on permanent IGNORE. I changed my registration years ago from Repub to Independent Repub because I wanted to show my displeasure with the GOP and the DMV told me it wouldn't affect my ability to vote and they were wrong. In my area, everything is run by Democrats. Bye.

So you haven't vote for years and didn't understand how what you did would affect you. And Democrats had nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back