Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

It would be great to hear an explanation but I doubt we will hear it. With people getting arrested someone might talk though.

It was the protestors who took down the barrier. Outnumber 12 to 1 the few cops standing there did the smart thing let them thru. The only alternative was to shoot and ask questions later. Well with all the police shooting it probably was best to just step aside and we will get them later.

The video is another republican spin machine. The were not let it. They took down the barriers and the couple of cops who were outnumbered stepped aside.

I think that was the best way to handle it without spilling blood and those protesters would have faced stiffer penalties for making poor judgment calls to enter the capitol.

It was the protestors who took down the barrier. Outnumber 12 to 1 the few cops standing there did the smart thing let them thru. The only alternative was to shoot and ask questions later. Well with all the police shooting it probably was best to just step aside and we will get them later.

The video is another republican spin machine. The were not let it. They took down the barriers and the couple of cops who were outnumbered stepped aside.

I think that was the best way to handle it without spilling blood and those protesters would have faced stiffer penalties for making poor judgment calls to enter the capitol.

That's not what is in the video. That is happening in other video's but not this one.

I had heard rumors that cops were letting these cretins into the Capitol but I shrugged it off as hyperbole.

Nope.

They are responsible. They need to see the inside of jail cells

Just curious...
Cops who laid back and allowed rioters to run wild, who sat back observing people being attacked, etc.... should they have been arrested?
What about the politicians who told them to stand down?

And what about that whole “police have no duty to protect you” thing? Does that only apply to average citizens, but they have a duty to save elected officials?

America has a sordid history of being chock-full of white supremacists in law enforcement.

I hope Biden makes it a top priority to finally root those bastards out of the industry.

Might deplete the staff to about 25% or less though.

They need to start recruiting a new stock from day 1 of his Administration.

I would find it hard to believe with the COVID 19 and security issues (because congress members are in the building) that the police would remove the barriers and let them in. They just did not stopped it from happening. Someone will probably lose his job but this probably prevented more injuries that would have happen if the police started using force.

They let them in because they were ordered to. Who order it?
There's no indication that anyone ordered these cops to open that door and let those scumbags in. They did do that and questions need to be answered.

Both the Capitol Police Chief and the Senate Sgt at Arms have resigned so that just begs more questions

I had heard rumors that cops were letting these cretins into the Capitol but I shrugged it off as hyperbole.

Nope.

They are responsible. They need to see the inside of jail cells

Video evidence for the defense of at least some of those charged with entering the building illegally.

PRC_153216112.jpg

We're the ones who did all this arrested too?

America has a sordid history of being chock-full of white supremacists in law enforcement.

I hope Biden makes it a top priority to finally root those bastards out of the industry.

Might deplete the staff to about 25% or less though.

They need to start recruiting a new stock from day 1 of his Administration.

Biden isn't going to do a damn thing beyond lip service for blacks. They got him in office, they served their purpose. It's really funny, blacks have been complaining about the same damn things for 50 freaking years, yet they still eat the hell out of commie shit.

Forum List

Back