Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

I heard the head of Capital police resigned yesterday. He knows how badly he fucked up.
Interesting. He clearly wasn't given the resources required.

The Governor of Maryland finally sent in the NG...and was ready to do so much sooner but the request didn't come until far too late. Pence finally made that request.

It should have been made BEFORE the Elector counting began

The governor said he was rebuffed from sending in troops.

Maryland governor tried to deploy National Guard in DC only for his calls to be ignored
Mike Pence finally got them on the way, two hours too late.

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.
DC mayor mobilized this police force over a week ago to face the threat of the Stop the Steal protest--but the commie has never done that for any other march or protest in DC. You guys have Trump so far up your ass, you're going to need to pull your head out so he can get away.

Maybe that makes sense to you...........
HaHaHa, that's why they killed an unarmed white woman--because they are right wing. LOL, Clean your stomach window.

She got killed because an officer panicked.
She got killed because she is white and the police under black police chief and crazy black woman mayor wanted a dead white example.

Last year, Democrats pushed a needless impeachment measure ...no need for it. Dems didn't like...stuff. Ok. We don't like liberals, either. Lets be open minded and critical. We get liberal driven race riots that killed people that cost millions and terrorize millions over basically hysteria. Almost every single character the left/Democrats/BLM was confabulated. What happened in DC is people are pissed off!

BLM protested over an unjust justice system. Trump supporters protested because the system worked.
Unjust? Hmm. Bullshit. Just about everything the BLM says is shit. A nothing burger.Big for instance: Jake Blake beat a woman, had a warrant out for his arrest, RESISTED arrest AND could have just...compiled to a reasonable police requests instead of assaulting his former, beating her and resisting arrest and trying to steal a vehicle and kidnap children and then tazed, then tried to flee with a knife in his hand. Lets be honest, you idiots don't care about facts. Nope.

The lady that got killed could have just complied to a reasonable request, right?
I'd bet 100 bucks the man that shot her will be charged then pardoned.
And NO, shooting her was not justified

Many shootings of people have been unjustified. SOme people are just now understanding that and some are still OK with that.
We have a judicial system for that. Molotov cocktails solve nothing and only further deepen the problems.

The judicial system was a part of the problem. The violence has indeed worked. That's what people are upset over. They aren't upset at the violence. They are upset the violence has enacted changes.
No, thinking people are upset tens of thousands of innocent Americans had their livelihood ruined because some thug got killed.

You are a moron.
How did they have their livlihoods ruined? Perhaps you should blame the cop/thug who murdered ashli Babbit.
He wasn't a thug lol. He was a sheltered elite that shit his pants and overreacted
Dude, try to keep up. I’m talking about the thug in Minneapolis that instigated all the midnight shopping sprees

You can not take one instance. It's been decades of instances.
And yet you don’t give a shit about the thousand+ black kids gunned down each year in just Chicago.

Cowardly response. I support addressing the reason for crime. Poverty.

The real reason for crime is not having a good education with skills for a good paying job.

That is the main reason for poverty which is the main reason for crime.

Give more people a good education that includes college or training for a good job, the problem of poverty will get better which will make crime less.
The operative word in your statement seems to be "give." What happened to Americans. I grew up in a lower middle class military family of six and we were taught from an early age to "earn" everything we had, indeed, it was an insult to be given anything as that would make us a drag on society. We were not charity cases. What happened to that American spirit. This is not to say that we did not practice charity but it was a matter of pride to provide for ourselves.

Last year, Democrats pushed a needless impeachment measure ...no need for it. Dems didn't like...stuff. Ok. We don't like liberals, either. Lets be open minded and critical. We get liberal driven race riots that killed people that cost millions and terrorize millions over basically hysteria. Almost every single character the left/Democrats/BLM was confabulated. What happened in DC is people are pissed off!

BLM protested over an unjust justice system. Trump supporters protested because the system worked.
Unjust? Hmm. Bullshit. Just about everything the BLM says is shit. A nothing burger.Big for instance: Jake Blake beat a woman, had a warrant out for his arrest, RESISTED arrest AND could have just...compiled to a reasonable police requests instead of assaulting his former, beating her and resisting arrest and trying to steal a vehicle and kidnap children and then tazed, then tried to flee with a knife in his hand. Lets be honest, you idiots don't care about facts. Nope.

The lady that got killed could have just complied to a reasonable request, right?

Many shootings of people have been unjustified. SOme people are just now understanding that and some are still OK with that.
We have a judicial system for that. Molotov cocktails solve nothing and only further deepen the problems.

The judicial system was a part of the problem. The violence has indeed worked. That's what people are upset over. They aren't upset at the violence. They are upset the violence has enacted changes.
No, thinking people are upset tens of thousands of innocent Americans had their livelihood ruined because some thug got killed.

You are a moron.
How did they have their livlihoods ruined? Perhaps you should blame the cop/thug who murdered ashli Babbit.
He wasn't a thug lol. He was a sheltered elite that shit his pants and overreacted
Dude, try to keep up. I’m talking about the thug in Minneapolis that instigated all the midnight shopping sprees

And yet you don’t give a shit about the thousand+ black kids gunned down each year in just Chicago.

The real reason for crime is not having a good education with skills for a good paying job.

Give more people a good education that includes college or training for a good job, the problem of poverty will get better which will make crime less.
The operative word in your statement seems to be "give." What happened to Americans. I grew up in a lower middle class military family of six and we were taught from an early age to "earn" everything we had, indeed, it was an insult to be given anything as that would make us a drag on society. We were not charity cases. What happened to that American spirit. This is not to say that we did not practice charity but it was a matter of pride to provide for ourselves.

What happened to the American Spirit is it went to China along with the jobs that allowed people to simply work to make ends meet.

You are a moron.

What happened to the American Spirit is it went to China along with the jobs that allowed people to simply work to make ends meet.
I spent a bit under 60 years in the work force, during economic prosperity and severe downturns and I never went one day without a job--if I wanted one. If you are able-bodied, your ability to feed yourself is no society's problem.

You are a moron.

I spent a bit under 60 years in the work force, during economic prosperity and severe downturns and I never went one day without a job--if I wanted one. If you are able-bodied, your ability to feed yourself is no society's problem.

And as we see, it is. Business sent the jobs overseas and the taxpayers got stuck with the bill.

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
As long as were going to be jialing people who haven't been convicted of anything, you need to be jailed. Being a Stalinist asshole should be sufficient justification.

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
NEWS FUCKING FLASH:
Law enforcement tends to be comprised of good, decent, positive contributing, America loving citizens....the complete opposite of Leftist Democrat filth.
They are full Team MAGA
Did you dumbmotherfuckers really expect law enforcement to side with the "Negroes are amazing and COPS are evil" Party?

You are a moron.

And as we see, it is. Business sent the jobs overseas and the taxpayers got stuck with the bill.
And you just voted the commies back in.

You are a moron.

You are exactly right--Clinton and Obama and the tech companies climbed right in bed with China and you just keep voting them in. If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

You are a moron.

I didn't vote for Biden.

Have you ever seen the police taking selfies with the protesters at a BLM protest?

Yes. Absolutely. You've forgotten that too? Some police got down on their knees and APOLOGIZED to the BLM.

There were no selfies.
you sure? they had plenty of time as they opened the doors and let them into the capital building.

You are a moron.

You are exactly right--Clinton and Obama and the tech companies climbed right in bed with China and you just keep voting them in. If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

I voted for Neither . Did you vote for the guy that had his merchandise made in China?

You are a moron.

I didn't vote for Biden.
Fuckin' Liar, another democrat jumps ship to avoid responsibility. I don't have time for your trolling BS. Run along and play with your little friends.

You are a moron.

I voted for Neither . Did you vote for the guy that had his merchandise made in China?

You gonna pay $50 for a ballcap?

You are a moron.

You gonna pay $50 for a ballcap?

Now granted maybe Trump's greed would have forced him to charge that.

American Flag Vintage Washed Full Fabric Charcoal Gray - RANGE HAT

His Made in China ties were going cheap?

I had heard rumors that cops were letting these cretins into the Capitol but I shrugged it off as hyperbole.

Nope.

They are responsible. They need to see the inside of jail cells

I had heard rumors that cops were letting these cretins into the Capitol but I shrugged it off as hyperbole.

Nope.

They are responsible. They need to see the inside of jail cells

Yeah they escorted them to the city too. Your whole hoax is starting to crack. Why else would you furiously write this. Lol

Forum List

Back