Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

You asked me a question. I addressed it. You did not address what I said
So now we're running in circles because you can't justifiably call me a racist?

If you have a direct question ask it and I will answer it DIRECTLY

You can address my example or not. If you don't want a question answered, don't ask it.
Make you example again and make clear what you are implying. I have a life outside of this board and miss half the posts directed at me.

You read it. Don't make me retype it because you are too lazy to go back a few posts.
Ok, good night. I'm not being lazy, I literally have no idea what you're talking about and I don't consider it worthy of my time to play your guessing game.

You do. You just can't defend what you said without owning up to what I said.

Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
DC's gun laws are unconstitutional.
Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
Bombs were found in BOTH RNC and DNC headquarters--neither went off--who is responsible? Let the courts do their job and find out. The MSM is a miserable failure at investigating anything.
I never claimed it was the media's job to investigate crime.
No you watched their video and pronounced judgement with no further information just like all your knee-jerk cohorts did all year long without allowing the courts an opportunity to even see the evidence.

You can address my example or not. If you don't want a question answered, don't ask it.
Make you example again and make clear what you are implying. I have a life outside of this board and miss half the posts directed at me.

You read it. Don't make me retype it because you are too lazy to go back a few posts.
Ok, good night. I'm not being lazy, I literally have no idea what you're talking about and I don't consider it worthy of my time to play your guessing game.

I literally don't.

The term i used, if that is the issue, is a term EXCLUSIVELY used by leftists yet when I do it....racism. when someone on the left uses it....oh,look over there! A Shiney object.

You're apparently so god damn stupid you didn't get it

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.
DC mayor mobilized this police force over a week ago to face the threat of the Stop the Steal protest--but the commie has never done that for any other march or protest in DC. You guys have Trump so far up your ass, you're going to need to pull your head out so he can get away.

Maybe that makes sense to you...........
HaHaHa, that's why they killed an unarmed white woman--because they are right wing. LOL, Clean your stomach window.

She got killed because an officer panicked.
She got killed because she was climbing through a window she had just smashed. Those officers were protecting members of the US Congress from a raging mob. They're lucky more of them weren't killed.

I literally don't.

The term i used, if that is the issue, is a term EXCLUSIVELY used by leftists yet when I do it....racism. when someone on the left uses it....oh,look over there! A Shiney object.

You're apparently so god damn stupid you didn't get it
And you negged me again.

Now I know I have you pegged as a fucktard and that video i linked for you fits PERFECTLY

Here it is again. Just in case you missed it....

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.
DC mayor mobilized this police force over a week ago to face the threat of the Stop the Steal protest--but the commie has never done that for any other march or protest in DC. You guys have Trump so far up your ass, you're going to need to pull your head out so he can get away.

HaHaHa, that's why they killed an unarmed white woman--because they are right wing. LOL, Clean your stomach window.

She got killed because she was climbing through a window she had just smashed. Those officers were protecting members of the US Congress from a raging mob. They're lucky more of them weren't killed.

Breaking a window should not be a death sentence. There were a bunch of large men but the cop is going to target the woman? Really?

I'm lucky? How so?

've not taken positions for you to do that unlike what you have done
Elaborate please. I have no idea what you're talking about.
And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Do YOU think i am a racist?

Yes or no, no bullshit cowardly answers

I already noted you were.
WHY?

Another honest question

Really? Have I ever called Maxine Watters a token nigg3r?
You called me a racist BEFORE that post.

Why?

Your double standard. Condemning a black man when he was protecting himself.
I defended the man selling single sigs. Does that make me a racist against whites? Or does that just not count because it goes against your preconceived notions?
Republicans, want to know why the GOP is so pussified, so owned by the Left?
Take notes here, follow this dialogue exchange between pknopp and Grampa Murked U ....this shit is classic nutless Republican shit.
Recap-
The Leftist, pknopp casually floats the “RACIST” accusation out there and Grampa Murked U immediatly goes pale, falls to his knees and begs for forgiveness...essentially.
PK has Gramps on his heels, backpedaling in terror, begging for a reason as to why PK believes he’s a RACIST....he cares that much. The Left have programmed Gramps to care that much, to become terrified anytime anybody accuses him of being a RACIST....so much that Gramps will subconsciously (or consciously) concede to whatever narrative that PK wants to push because it is just too painful to know that someone, ANYONE might consider him a RACIST.
Please stop wondering why the Left has complete command of EVERYTHING...Please stop being so pussified.

I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro-life. I fully support the electoral college. I believe we need to balance the budget. What makes me a "leftist"? Not being a racist?
“What makes me a "leftist"?”
Your position on social issues....
Haha...you sound exactly like 2017 Mac1958 before the mind virus completely infiltrated his frontal lobe.

And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

I defended the man selling single sigs. Does that make me a racist against whites? Or does that just not count because it goes against your preconceived notions?
Take notes here, follow this dialogue exchange between pknopp and Grampa Murked U ....this shit is classic nutless Republican shit.
Recap-
The Leftist, pknopp casually floats the “RACIST” accusation out there and Grampa Murked U immediatly goes pale, falls to his knees and begs for forgiveness...essentially.
PK has Gramps on his heels, backpedaling in terror, begging for a reason as to why PK believes he’s a RACIST....he cares that much. The Left have programmed Gramps to care that much, to become terrified anytime anybody accuses him of being a RACIST....so much that Gramps will subconsciously (or consciously) concede to whatever narrative that PK wants to push because it is just too painful to know that someone, ANYONE might consider him a RACIST.
Please stop wondering why the Left has complete command of EVERYTHING...Please stop being so pussified.

I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro-life. I fully support the electoral college. I believe we need to balance the budget. What makes me a "leftist"? Not being a racist?
Haha...you sound exactly like 2017 Mac1958 before the mind virus completely infiltrated his frontal lobe.

Supporting the working class makes me a "leftist"?

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Recap-

Your name suits you.

Probably should be Broke Moron though if I am to be honest.

I want to know what makes people think the way they do. Hence the questions. You obviously don't care and just want to be "the man"
I remember your type....IN JUNIOR HIGH

Breaking a window should not be a death sentence. There were a bunch of large men but the cop is going to target the woman? Really?

I'm lucky? How so?
SHE was the one climbing through the window they had all just smashed through, you fucking idiot. And work on your reading skills dope

I'm lucky? How so?
SHE was the one climbing through the window they had all just smashed through, you fucking idiot. And work on your reading skills dope

"They all"

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Recap-

Your name suits you.

Probably should be Broke Moron though if I am to be honest.

I want to know what makes people think the way they do. Hence the questions. You obviously don't care and just want to be "the man"
I remember your type....IN JUNIOR HIGH
Easy now...I like you Gramps, I like everything you’re about but please don’t give two fucks about Leftist labels.
Giving a fuck has empowered them, the Right has empowered them, they literally own the copyright to the ‘RULE BOOK’, they get to author the entire thing...they get to steer all narratives thanks to pussified Conservatives.

I'm lucky? How so?

"They all"
Were you in that mob? Were you smashing windows?

I'm lucky? How so?

"They all"
Were you in that mob? Were you smashing windows?

I quoted you. What does that have to do with your reply?

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Recap-

It makes you Republican.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Recap-

It makes you Republican.

I wish people would make up their mind.

You did not. Go back and read it stupid. My post never mentioned you

Unless you were among the "they" breaking into the House Chamber. Were you?

You did not. Go back and read it stupid. My post never mentioned you

Unless you were among the "they" breaking into the House Chamber. Were you?

Last year, Democrats pushed a needless impeachment measure ...no need for it. Dems didn't like...stuff. Ok. We don't like liberals, either. Lets be open minded and critical. We get liberal driven race riots that killed people that cost millions and terrorize millions over basically hysteria. Almost every single character the left/Democrats/BLM was confabulated. What happened in DC is people are pissed off!

BLM protested over an unjust justice system. Trump supporters protested because the system worked.
BLM protesters saw a great opportunity for a shopping spree. Trump supporters were protesting a tainted election and a group of them with the aid of

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
I just saw that, and was about it start a thread but found yours.

Here's the thing, I don't usually talk about what I do here, but I own and operate a security consulting firm. We do everything from close personal protection (body guards) on up, but our specialty is large events. Concerts, rallies, big parties, you name it.

From a professional stand point the capital police failed, and failed big.

Obviously from your video they failed at screening their officers. When you're working with high profile protectees screening is a must, and I'm not just talking about a criminal background check. They need something like what folks are put through for high security clearances. You talk to their friends, their family, and their neighbors at the very least.

They failed at training as well. When officers saw the size of the crowd they should have immediately locked down the building and assumed a defensive posture. Evac the protectees if possible, retreat to your strong points (I'm assuming the have them), hunker down and call for backup.

Command and control failed. There should have been regular check-in by radio and a quick reaction force ready to deploy in minutes if not seconds.

Almost every VIP in the federal government was there for Christ's sake! They were woefully unprepared, understaffed, and every other "un" you can think of. This should have had as much security as the state of the union address. The only thing different was the president wasn't in attendance. He was inciting sedition as we all know.

When they rushed the steps, tear gas, flash bangs, and rubber bullets. When they forced the doors, lethal force. If back up is two hours away kiss your ass goodbye.

Just my opinion.
Thank you for a well informed educational post. They are so rare these days.

Forum List

Back