Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

've not taken positions for you to do that unlike what you have done
Elaborate please. I have no idea what you're talking about.
And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Do YOU think i am a racist?

Yes or no, no bullshit cowardly answers

I already noted you were.
WHY?

Another honest question

Really? Have I ever called Maxine Watters a token nigg3r?
You called me a racist BEFORE that post.

Why?

Your double standard. Condemning a black man when he was protecting himself.
I defended the man selling single sigs. Does that make me a racist against whites? Or does that just not count because it goes against your preconceived notions?

You asked me a question. I addressed it. You did not address what I said.

And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

People dont care about the opinion of the commie leftists. If they do, shame on them.
I care. I want to know what gives that impression. It's a lable I don't deserve and I would like to know what I did to earn that attachment.
Then I can decide if he's misguided or just a troll.
My experience on this board is that the people that use that epithet are either bigots or they are using it in a vain attempt to distract from the fact that they don't have an argument. Yep, a troll.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

People dont care about the opinion of the commie leftists. If they do, shame on them.
I care. I want to know what gives that impression. It's a lable I don't deserve and I would like to know what I did to earn that attachment.
My experience on this board is that the people that use that epithet are either bigots or they are using it in a vain attempt to distract from the fact that they don't have an argument. Yep, a troll.

He didn't deny what he said was racist. He complained I called him a racist before saying it.

The fact that they are in on it proves that we cannot rely on them to stop trumps overt acts of treason.

Therefore is is the duty of everyone to make as many of his minions cease to be as possible
How do you know that "they" are not "you," and "you" are not "we?"

. . . and . . . I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together ?

For all you know, that could have been one of Nancy Pelosi's people, and her people, and Trump's people could all be working together. . . . :dunno:

source.gif

See how they run, like pigs from a gun, see how they fly, I'm crying.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

He didn't deny what he said was racist. He complained I called him a racist before saying it.
What i said could be interpreted that way obviously. But if I say I love lesbians does that make me a lesbian?

Do you EVER call out the leftists that use the term token or uncle Tom because those are just as much dog whistles as what I said.

You asked me a question. I addressed it. You did not address what I said
So now we're running in circles because you can't justifiably call me a racist?

If you have a direct question ask it and I will answer it DIRECTLY

You can address my example or not. If you don't want a question answered, don't ask it.
Make you example again and make clear what you are implying. I have a life outside of this board and miss half the posts directed at me.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

What i said could be interpreted that way obviously. But if I say I love lesbians does that make me a lesbian?

Do you EVER call out the leftists that use the term token or uncle Tom because those are just as much dog whistles as what I said.

Yes. I think it's an absolutely awful thing to call a person that doesn't fit the expected mold.

You can address my example or not. If you don't want a question answered, don't ask it.
Make you example again and make clear what you are implying. I have a life outside of this board and miss half the posts directed at me.

You read it. Don't make me retype it because you are too lazy to go back a few posts.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Yes. I think it's an absolutely awful thing to call a person that doesn't fit the expected mold.
Expected mold???

Would that be your personal caviot? The thing that gets you out of being called a racist?

Superficial moron

Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
DC's gun laws are unconstitutional.
Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
Bombs were found in BOTH RNC and DNC headquarters--neither went off--who is responsible? Let the courts do their job and find out. The MSM is a miserable failure at investigating anything.
I never claimed it was the media's job to investigate crime.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

I defended the man selling single sigs. Does that make me a racist against whites? Or does that just not count because it goes against your preconceived notions?
Republicans, want to know why the GOP is so pussified, so owned by the Left?
Take notes here, follow this dialogue exchange between pknopp and Grampa Murked U ....this shit is classic nutless Republican shit.
Recap-
The Leftist, pknopp casually floats the “RACIST” accusation out there and Grampa Murked U immediatly goes pale, falls to his knees and begs for forgiveness...essentially.
PK has Gramps on his heels, backpedaling in terror, begging for a reason as to why PK believes he’s a RACIST....he cares that much. The Left have programmed Gramps to care that much, to become terrified anytime anybody accuses him of being a RACIST....so much that Gramps will subconsciously (or consciously) concede to whatever narrative that PK wants to push because it is just too painful to know that someone, ANYONE might consider him a RACIST.
Please stop wondering why the Left has complete command of EVERYTHING...Please stop being so pussified.

You read it. Don't make me retype it because you are too lazy to go back a few posts.
Ok, good night. I'm not being lazy, I literally have no idea what you're talking about and I don't consider it worthy of my time to play your guessing game.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Expected mold???

Would that be your personal caviot? The thing that gets you out of being called a racist?

Superficial moron

I wasn't speaking about me. You asked me about calling someone an Uncle Tom. I said that was wrong because people get called that by those who expect those people to act a certain way and when they do not they get called that.

But you know that.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Republicans, want to know why the GOP is so pussified, so owned by the Left?
Take notes here, follow this dialogue exchange between pknopp and Grampa Murked U ....this shit is classic nutless Republican shit.
Recap-
The Leftist, pknopp casually floats the “RACIST” accusation out there and Grampa Murked U immediatly goes pale, falls to his knees and begs for forgiveness...essentially.
PK has Gramps on his heels, backpedaling in terror, begging for a reason as to why PK believes he’s a RACIST....he cares that much. The Left have programmed Gramps to care that much, to become terrified anytime anybody accuses him of being a RACIST....so much that Gramps will subconsciously (or consciously) concede to whatever narrative that PK wants to push because it is just too painful to know that someone, ANYONE might consider him a RACIST.
Please stop wondering why the Left has complete command of EVERYTHING...Please stop being so pussified.

I support the 2nd Amendment. I am pro-life. I fully support the electoral college. I believe we need to balance the budget. What makes me a "leftist"? Not being a racist?

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Expected mold???

Superficial moron

I wasn't speaking about me. You asked me about calling someone an Uncle Tom. I said that was wrong because people get called that by those who expect those people to act a certain way and when they do not they get called that.

But you know that.

Watch
LISTEN
And learn....

Or not

Forum List

Back