Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

Last year, Democrats pushed a needless impeachment measure ...no need for it. Dems didn't like...stuff. Ok. We don't like liberals, either. Lets be open minded and critical. We get liberal driven race riots that killed people that cost millions and terrorize millions over basically hysteria. Almost every single character the left/Democrats/BLM was confabulated. What happened in DC is people are pissed off!

BLM protested over an unjust justice system. Trump supporters protested because the system worked.
Unjust? Hmm. Bullshit. Just about everything the BLM says is shit. A nothing burger.Big for instance: Jake Blake beat a woman, had a warrant out for his arrest, RESISTED arrest AND could have just...compiled to a reasonable police requests instead of assaulting his former, beating her and resisting arrest and trying to steal a vehicle and kidnap children and then tazed, then tried to flee with a knife in his hand. Lets be honest, you idiots don't care about facts. Nope.

The lady that got killed could have just complied to a reasonable request, right?
I'd bet 100 bucks the man that shot her will be charged then pardoned.
And NO, shooting her was not justified

Many shootings of people have been unjustified. SOme people are just now understanding that and some are still OK with that.
We have a judicial system for that. Molotov cocktails solve nothing and only further deepen the problems.

The judicial system was a part of the problem. The violence has indeed worked. That's what people are upset over. They aren't upset at the violence. They are upset the violence has enacted changes.
No, thinking people are upset tens of thousands of innocent Americans had their livelihood ruined because some thug got killed.

You are a moron.
How did they have their livlihoods ruined? Perhaps you should blame the cop/thug who murdered ashli Babbit.
He wasn't a thug lol. He was a sheltered elite that shit his pants and overreacted
Dude, try to keep up. I’m talking about the thug in Minneapolis that instigated all the midnight shopping sprees

You can not take one instance. It's been decades of instances.
And yet you don’t give a shit about the thousand+ black kids gunned down each year in just Chicago.

Cowardly response. I support addressing the reason for crime. Poverty.
Thats only part of the problem and you know it.

1. The government pays these women to kick the men out as the children role off their production line.
2. Lack of school options (because apparently blacks having a chance in a good school is bad)
3. Democrat leaders in their cities scared to death to tackle the problems.
4. Complacency by voters in those cities who don't care NIMBY.
5. CULTURAL corruption and a lack of good local leadership.
6. On and on

There are a lot of bitter people over the protests making a difference. Trump supporters could take a lesson. All they did was hurt Trump.

Last year, Democrats pushed a needless impeachment measure ...no need for it. Dems didn't like...stuff. Ok. We don't like liberals, either. Lets be open minded and critical. We get liberal driven race riots that killed people that cost millions and terrorize millions over basically hysteria. Almost every single character the left/Democrats/BLM was confabulated. What happened in DC is people are pissed off!

BLM protested over an unjust justice system. Trump supporters protested because the system worked.
Only if by "worked" you mean it rigged the vote in favor of Biden.

It's odd how even Trump appointed judges were in on this.
The swamp is deep.

The fact that they are in on it proves that we cannot rely on them to stop trumps overt acts of treason.

Therefore is is the duty of everyone to make as many of his minions cease to be as possible

Unjust? Hmm. Bullshit. Just about everything the BLM says is shit. A nothing burger.Big for instance: Jake Blake beat a woman, had a warrant out for his arrest, RESISTED arrest AND could have just...compiled to a reasonable police requests instead of assaulting his former, beating her and resisting arrest and trying to steal a vehicle and kidnap children and then tazed, then tried to flee with a knife in his hand. Lets be honest, you idiots don't care about facts. Nope.

The lady that got killed could have just complied to a reasonable request, right?
They didn't make any requests--they just shot her........

One other guy that was there was interviewed and he said they did. He still had blood on him.
Was the "other guy" a real person? Was it MarkWayne Lying pol? Or was it the now removed from duty plain clothes cop who shot an unarmed woman who wasn't really doing anything but periodically taking videos of herself and giving an update on what was happening like amateur reporter? Was she shot for filming?

The fact that they are in on it proves that we cannot rely on them to stop trumps overt acts of treason.

Therefore is is the duty of everyone to make as many of his minions cease to be as possible
Who is in on what? One thing we know is that you are an accomplice to the swindle.

You've already noted your position. You don't get to make something else up after the fact
Break the quote chain up faggot.

And I don't lie so fuck you
Why the negg pknopp?

WTF???

Grow up

You'll lie and say you aren't racist.
I am not a racist. I do say shit on occasion that is unacceptable by today's standards but that isn't because of race, it's because integrity requires honesty and I don't give a fuck about your PC BULLSHIT.

If you really think I'm a racist then you're only recourse is to put me on ignore like I do to all obvious racists. You don't give a platform to those you consider societal rejects unless you're fucking stupid.

I'd bet 100 bucks the man that shot her will be charged then pardoned.
And NO, shooting her was not justified

Many shootings of people have been unjustified. SOme people are just now understanding that and some are still OK with that.
We have a judicial system for that. Molotov cocktails solve nothing and only further deepen the problems.

The judicial system was a part of the problem. The violence has indeed worked. That's what people are upset over. They aren't upset at the violence. They are upset the violence has enacted changes.
No, thinking people are upset tens of thousands of innocent Americans had their livelihood ruined because some thug got killed.

You are a moron.
How did they have their livlihoods ruined? Perhaps you should blame the cop/thug who murdered ashli Babbit.
He wasn't a thug lol. He was a sheltered elite that shit his pants and overreacted
Dude, try to keep up. I’m talking about the thug in Minneapolis that instigated all the midnight shopping sprees

You can not take one instance. It's been decades of instances.
And yet you don’t give a shit about the thousand+ black kids gunned down each year in just Chicago.

Cowardly response. I support addressing the reason for crime. Poverty.
ARe you really so clueless that you don't know that there are lots of poor white folks?

They didn't make any requests--they just shot her........

One other guy that was there was interviewed and he said they did. He still had blood on him.
Was the "other guy" a real person? Was it MarkWayne Lying pol? Or was it the now removed from duty plain clothes cop who shot an unarmed woman who wasn't really doing anything but periodically taking videos of herself and giving an update on what was happening like amateur reporter? Was she shot for filming?

Someone that was there. The interview was during the protest.

You've already noted your position. You don't get to make something else up after the fact

Why the negg pknopp?

WTF???

Grow up

I am not a racist. I do say shit on occasion that is unacceptable by today's standards but that isn't because of race, it's because integrity requires honesty and I don't give a fuck about your PC BULLSHIT.

If you really think I'm a racist then you're only recourse is to put me on ignore like I do to all obvious racists. You don't give a platform to those you consider societal rejects unless you're fucking stupid.

We understand who you consider social rejects. Blacks are fine as long as they know their place, right?

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
I just saw that, and was about it start a thread but found yours.

Here's the thing, I don't usually talk about what I do here, but I own and operate a security consulting firm. We do everything from close personal protection (body guards) on up, but our specialty is large events. Concerts, rallies, big parties, you name it.

From a professional stand point the capital police failed, and failed big.

Obviously from your video they failed at screening their officers. When you're working with high profile protectees screening is a must, and I'm not just talking about a criminal background check. They need something like what folks are put through for high security clearances. You talk to their friends, their family, and their neighbors at the very least.

They failed at training as well. When officers saw the size of the crowd they should have immediately locked down the building and assumed a defensive posture. Evac the protectees if possible, retreat to your strong points (I'm assuming the have them), hunker down and call for backup.

Command and control failed. There should have been regular check-in by radio and a quick reaction force ready to deploy in minutes if not seconds.

Almost every VIP in the federal government was there for Christ's sake! They were woefully unprepared, understaffed, and every other "un" you can think of. This should have had as much security as the state of the union address. The only thing different was the president wasn't in attendance. He was inciting sedition as we all know.

When they rushed the steps, tear gas, flash bangs, and rubber bullets. When they forced the doors, lethal force. If back up is two hours away kiss your ass goodbye.

Just my opinion.
L
More than failure. This very much appeared to be a well planned orchestrated event. There were some high level people involved in this. When trump kept promoting the event...he had something in mind. He came back from his Florida Disneyland to plan the event. It was planned.
Which is why you screen your people.

You can't catch everything every time, but you've gotta try, and you've gotta have a backup plan, and a backup for your backup plan, and your "everything went to hell plan".

Why does it have to be from the inside? It's been shown that the police are largely far right and racist so I'm sure they supported this.

But don’t those pesky facts get in the way of your concocted bunch of bullshit?

"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

This does not happen to a white man.

2 Louisville Police Officers Connected To Breonna Taylor's Death Have Been Fired
Oh but it does...much more often in fact.
More pesky facts fucking your concoction all up...sorry.
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

I am not sure I get your point, because only 10% of the population is Black, but your graphs show that Blacks are shot almost as many times as whites, which it should only be a tenth as many times.
That is over 5 times too many.

Yeah,you have to be wise enough to factor in ‘black behavior’....you know, that distinct feature that whacks like you and pknopp are scared shitless to acknowledge.

Why the negg pknopp?

WTF???

Grow up

I love the ignore button.

Forum List

Back