Video of Police moving the barrier for the MAGA Mob at the Capital

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.

Where is this whorehouse? I just want to make sure I stay away from it?
They call it "mar a lago".
They call you "dumbass."
Yeah, but they are clueless morons.

You've already noted your position. You don't get to make something else up after the fact
Break the quote chain up faggot.

And I don't lie so fuck you
Why the negg pknopp?

WTF???

Grow up

You'll lie and say you aren't racist.
I am not a racist. I do say shit on occasion that is unacceptable by today's standards but that isn't because of race, it's because integrity requires honesty and I don't give a fuck about your PC BULLSHIT.

If you really think I'm a racist then you're only recourse is to put me on ignore like I do to all obvious racists. You don't give a platform to those you consider societal rejects unless you're fucking stupid.

We understand who you consider social rejects. Blacks are fine as long as they know their place, right?
Their place?

Really? Have I ever called Maxine Watters a token nigg3r?

Nope

But you know who has called my avatar that? Half this board....

Go fuck yourself jackass. You want to converse with me leave that bullshit out of the equation. Should I start calling you a pedo "just because" my ideology dictates it?

You've already noted your position. You don't get to make something else up after the fact
Break the quote chain up faggot.

And I don't lie so fuck you
Why the negg pknopp?

WTF???

Grow up

You'll lie and say you aren't racist.
I am not a racist. I do say shit on occasion that is unacceptable by today's standards but that isn't because of race, it's because integrity requires honesty and I don't give a fuck about your PC BULLSHIT.

If you really think I'm a racist then you're only recourse is to put me on ignore like I do to all obvious racists. You don't give a platform to those you consider societal rejects unless you're fucking stupid.

We understand who you consider social rejects. Blacks are fine as long as they know their place, right?
Their place?

Nope

But you know who has called my avatar that? Half this board....

Go fuck yourself jackass. You want to converse with me leave that bullshit out of the equation. Should I start calling you a pedo "just because" my ideology dictates it?

I've not taken positions for you to do that unlike what you have done.

At least broke loser owns up to it.

Someone on the inside helped the mob. trump came home early from his Florida whorehouse. Maybe he came home to arrange for this attempted Coup? I has been boasting for weeks that something special was going to happen. I think it will come out in the Investigation. He needs to be jailed.
What if Nancy Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, McConnell and Trump all set it up together? :dunno:

Then you know what? NO government investigation will show anything but what they want it to show. .. . .

Trump won't be jailed, nor will any high level Democrat or Republican.

Do you know how many folks went to jail over the JFK assassination bungle, or the Iran-Contra scandal, or the failure of imagination to protect America on 9/11?

NOBODY.

When these elites investigate themselves, no one is held accountable.

This is all one big stage play, and no one of any significance will be held to account.

Wake the fuck up.

. . . but hey, I agree with you, good catch, this whole show was orchestrated! :113:

've not taken positions for you to do that unlike what you have done
Elaborate please. I have no idea what you're talking about.
And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

Do YOU think i am a racist?

Yes or no, no bullshit cowardly answers

I already noted you were.

And I don't give a fuck about your interactions with brokeloser. I am my own man. I am responsible for me, not him.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

sounds more like they let them in to set them up for a false flag,,,
The Capitol cant be breached unless they WANT IT BREACHED.

This was Antifa, and a few Trump supporters got swept up in it not knowing who they were dealing with.

Nancy and Chuckie wanted an excuse to impeach Trump. They want to make sure Trump never returns. They fear Trump this much

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

People dont care about the opinion of the commie leftists. If they do, shame on them.

Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
DC's gun laws are unconstitutional.
Insurgencies are armed and use deadly force.
People died, other people were arrested with weapons. There were pipe bombs.
Bombs were found in BOTH RNC and DNC headquarters--neither went off--who is responsible? Let the courts do their job and find out. The MSM is a miserable failure at investigating anything.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

People dont care about the opinion of the commie leftists. If they do, shame on them.
I care. I want to know what gives that impression. It's a lable I don't deserve and I would like to know what I did to earn that attachment.
Then I can decide if he's misguided or just a troll.

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

You called me a racist BEFORE that post.

Why?

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Your double standard. Condemning a black man when he was protecting himself.

The fact that they are in on it proves that we cannot rely on them to stop trumps overt acts of treason.

Therefore is is the duty of everyone to make as many of his minions cease to be as possible
How do you know that "they" are not "you," and "you" are not "we?"

. . . and . . . I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together ?

For all you know, that could have been one of Nancy Pelosi's people, and her people, and Trump's people could all be working together. . . . :dunno:

source.gif

You know who you are.
Want an honest answer.

WHY?

Another honest question

Why?

Your double standard. Condemning a black man when he was protecting himself.
I defended the man selling single sigs. Does that make me a racist against whites? Or does that just not count because it goes against your preconceived notions?

Forum List

Back