Video proof that migrants GRILLED cats in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic logic tells us it is true. Haitians eat cats and dogs AND sacrifice them in voodoo rituals. There are hundreds of thousands of Haitians inside the US now. What you think they stop being who they are? Wake up dumbasses. Bring your pets in at night.
true----BUT---Trump should probably NOT have said -----"THEY ARE EATING YOUR PETS" or what evah he said. His statement WAS a bit
inflammatory. It can be, IMO, properly acknowledged that there are rare cases----of
Haitians eating cats----and people should keep HOUSE PETS as HOUSE pets. They should not roam free. >>>> that's my learned opinion

Tim Pool​

Tim Pool is a right-wing commentator and podcaster host who got his start livestreaming the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. He later reported for recognized digital media outlets Vice Media and Fusion TV but eventually went solo with his YouTube channel and podcasts.

Now boasting over 1.3 million followers on YouTube, Pool is a staunch Trump supporter who hosted the former president on his podcast, along with controversial guests like Kanye West. In 2020, a report from the Election Integrity Partnership called Pool a "superspreader" of fake news surrounding voter fraud before and after the 2020 election.

Tim Pool​

Tim Pool is a right-wing commentator and podcaster host who got his start livestreaming the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. He later reported for recognized digital media outlets Vice Media and Fusion TV but eventually went solo with his YouTube channel and podcasts.

Now boasting over 1.3 million followers on YouTube, Pool is a staunch Trump supporter who hosted the former president on his podcast, along with controversial guests like Kanye West. In 2020, a report from the Election Integrity Partnership called Pool a "superspreader" of fake news surrounding voter fraud before and after the 2020 election.

Racist IM2 can't refute the message...so he attempts to shoot the messenger.

Tim Pool was a social liberal before the Left lost the plot.

I don't see how anyone can question this latest video.

I have no doubt Haitian illegals are eating cats, dogs, ducks, geese, or whatever they can catch and kill.

The left-wing naysayers are doing everything they can to get people to shut up about it because it stifles any discussion about everything else those small towns inundated with illegals are going through: The strained resources, the drugs, the crime, rapes, robberies, burglaries, the uptick of more homeless, and the the increase in diseases.

Tim Pool​

SO? Tim Pool is more CAPTAIN BLEI than is
bleipriester as a source. JEALOUS?

I heard from someone who spent time in Haiti that some people there DO indeed eat cats... as crazy as that might sound to our American ears. Actually, I don't see why that is so hard to believe for some here, when in other parts of the world they openly eat dogs and cats. :dunno:

I heard from someone who spent time in Haiti that some people there DO indeed eat cats... as crazy as that might sound to our American ears. Actually, I don't see why that is so hard to believe for some here, when in other parts of the world they openly eat dogs and cats. :dunno:
right, buttercup----but long ago I read an article out of Florida---that a person was arrested for killing and eating HIS DOG. Seemed ok to me if he owned the dog----
It seems there are laws ????? bambi for
supper but NOT ROVER. Trump should not have fanned flames by making an accusation which SHOULD be in the hands of the cops

Not to stereotype Asians, but they pretty much eat anything in SE Asia when you get out on the farms and the villages away from the the big cities, even though just about anything that flies, swims, or runs can be found there too, and those folks I find to be more pleasant and respectful than a Trump supporter (the worst caricature being the King himself) even if they eat grilled pigeons, insects, and other critters.

Russian mouthpiece said what?
How cute Candycorn and IM2 are supporting each other!
true----BUT---Trump should probably NOT have said -----"THEY ARE EATING YOUR PETS" or what evah he said. His statement WAS a bit
inflammatory. It can be, IMO, properly acknowledged that there are rare cases----of
Haitians eating cats----and people should keep HOUSE PETS as HOUSE pets. They should not roam free. >>>> that's my learned opinion
Inflammatory? Like Trump is a threat to Democracy. Trump is a dictator. Trump wants to take control of women's bodies.

right, buttercup----but long ago I read an article out of Florida---that a person was arrested for killing and eating HIS DOG. Seemed ok to me if he owned the dog----
It seems there are laws ????? bambi for
supper but NOT ROVER. Trump should not have fanned flames by making an accusation which SHOULD be in the hands of the cops
Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back