Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?

i'm going to wait for an entire story before i take a side. but as usual, left and right line up to face off, each having a side and someone screaming GO.

The libs did start this. Really, this story is about someone getting shot on the street in small Georgia city. Neither party to the shooting is connected, the motive has yet to be determined. Those who say the shooters are "white supremacists" are talking shit, as no one knows and it would seem unlikely. People get shot every day of the weeks somewhere, there was nothing remarkable about this , except for the race of the actors

Picking a story, and forcing it into a predetermined template is what the libs always do.
Actually what made this such a big story was because the killers were not being prosecuted. The crime occurred some 2 months ago but only became big news when video emerged showing they lied about how Arbery was hunted down.
What was the crime they committed?
Murder.

And it was in the street before Arbery jogged past it.
I generally like the gist of your argument, but Arbery was way past the item in the road before it was filmed. There is no video of it lying in front of Arbery.

You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism
When did these turds see anyone breaking into somebody's house?
The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen
There is no such video. You need help. Seek counseling.
Then your insane and trolling, it certainly does show a black man going inside of her house not leaving for five minutes and then running with property he stole in his pocket and when he was caught he tried to discharge it
LOL

No, it's true, you really are demented. What stolen items do YOU see in his pockets?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

Leftists are going to start a race war with their hyperbolic bullshit.

The Left wants a race war and will always use incidents like these to ignite one.
And control the minds of blacks, that’s not freedom. They are lynching republicans, and also going to get many blacks hurt if they think they are being hunted by whites

Why do you even write of controlling the "minds of blacks"? We are all the same people, adults who grew up in the skin we're in by the grace of the Supreme Being. There is no such thing as "blacks," just humans with darker skin tones and more melanin than I have. Not a separate species. My parents were descendants of people from Ireland and Eastern Europe, and I was born with very pale skin, blue eyes, and very light-colored hair, which turned darker with age to settle on reddish light brown. How about you? Do you think that similar looks would lead you to your mind being controlled by others?
Don’t tell that to me the whole narrative by democrats is that white people are hunting black joggers! Why are you attacking me? I’m defending humanity

How pre
It def needed to be more highlighted it debunks this guy was jogging

Yeah, the 'out for a jog' aspect of the story is certainly out the window now.

He was clearly just walking down the street prior to entering the home. He didn't start running until the neighbor across the street came out.

The two people in the truck who got after him will probaby catch a manslaughter conviction at best. If that. They may just end up using the incident to ditch citizen arrests down there.

Hard to say how this case is going to pan out now.
I think the video saved him from prosecution if I have a shotgun in my hand and you don’t it you’re going to get shot. But unfortunately I think the main stream media the real racist and all this I got a lynch these two men, and they won’t get a fair trial, It should be thrown out because they’re already lying

The Main Street Media is always looking for the next race riot. Ferguson, Baltimore, etc. When anything racial happened under Obama, it was the fault of the rednecks buried in the hills. Since a Republican is on the White House, it will be his fault. No one ever calls out the media for fueling racial divide and civil unrest.
What "race riots" have occurred? What is this "racial divide" that you are talking about? Nobody is "rioting" in my neck of the woods. We are living here peaceably not far from the White House and Capitol Building and there is no rioting of any sort. Where do you live that there is race-based rioting going on?

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You
LMAO.
As you can see, he isn’t jogging at all, he is walking. The video is sped up but you tell he is just walking. Joggers don’t wear Khaki shorts or an oversized t-shirt, and I doubt he is wearing running shoes.
You can also see a man on the left across the street come out and is on the phone, most likely the person who called 9-1-1 to report a black man wearing a white t-shirt trespassing on private property.

Poor liberals, yet another Trayvon Martin case, based on lies totally proven wrong by evidence. But as usual, libs have to stick to their story and won’t admit they were wrong.

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood

He didn't "break into" a construction site, the construction site wasn't "secured" because there weren't any doors on the building yet. So he stopped on his jog, like almost any of us do when we see a new building going up, and he took a look.

Hey, check with the rest of the Right Wing Jackals, they are throwing these guys to the wolves.

The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen

Actually, you dumb bubba rednecks excusing shit like this makes it easy. Shooting a guy for merely peaking into a half-finished house? You don't belong in this neighborhood, boy!
Do you run with Untied combat boots on and a hammer in your khaki shorts and then throw the hammer as you’re caught? View attachment 334268View attachment 334269
That's not a hammer, retard. And it was in the street before Arbery jogged past it. Not to mention, if he actually had a hammer, why would he toss it as he's approaching a guy with a gun?

Lol how does that video disprove anything lol hahah Desperate or what

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.
Not with the video shows, View attachment 334271
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.
They called the cops, they followed the guy, There was a struggle for the gun and the robber was shot
What robber?

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood

He didn't "break into" a construction site, the construction site wasn't "secured" because there weren't any doors on the building yet. So he stopped on his jog, like almost any of us do when we see a new building going up, and he took a look.

Hey, check with the rest of the Right Wing Jackals, they are throwing these guys to the wolves.

Actually, you dumb bubba rednecks excusing shit like this makes it easy. Shooting a guy for merely peaking into a half-finished house? You don't belong in this neighborhood, boy!
^^ Look at this jackass trying to justify someone trespassing on private property.
Is there a for sale sign on this property? An “open house” sign? I think not.
You are really reaching and it’s just embracing to see you shills make up any excuse for this thug.

By the way, homeboy was living with his mother, and had a criminal record. And your argument is that maybe he was looking to buy this property?

GTFO

Then your insane and trolling, it certainly does show a black man going inside of her house not leaving for five minutes and then running with property he stole in his pocket and when he was caught he tried to discharge it
LOL

No, it's true, you really are demented. What stolen items do YOU see in his pockets?
icon_rolleyes.gif
8D075744-C85E-444A-A8DD-8D7090B3D27E.jpeg
A8489DB8-786C-4A8C-8125-253AD576BC9D.jpeg

If you bothered watching the video, clearly a man across the street did and he is on the phone, either calling 9-1-1 or his neighbors.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
View attachment 334380View attachment 334381
Wow, are those hightop shoes?

What a great “jogging” shoe! I need to throw away my Aasics and get me some high tops.

I have done the same thing so many times. I never thought of it as breaking and entering because it was already wide open. I've never had anyone question me or even stop me.

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

Leftists are going to start a race war with their hyperbolic bullshit.

The Left wants a race war and will always use incidents like these to ignite one.
And control the minds of blacks, that’s not freedom. They are lynching republicans, and also going to get many blacks hurt if they think they are being hunted by whites

Why do you even write of controlling the "minds of blacks"? We are all the same people, adults who grew up in the skin we're in by the grace of the Supreme Being. There is no such thing as "blacks," just humans with darker skin tones and more melanin than I have. Not a separate species. My parents were descendants of people from Ireland and Eastern Europe, and I was born with very pale skin, blue eyes, and very light-colored hair, which turned darker with age to settle on reddish light brown. How about you? Do you think that similar looks would lead you to your mind being controlled by others?
Don’t tell that to me the whole narrative by democrats is that white people are hunting black joggers! Why are you attacking me? I’m defending humanity

How pre
It def needed to be more highlighted it debunks this guy was jogging

Yeah, the 'out for a jog' aspect of the story is certainly out the window now.

He was clearly just walking down the street prior to entering the home. He didn't start running until the neighbor across the street came out.

The two people in the truck who got after him will probaby catch a manslaughter conviction at best. If that. They may just end up using the incident to ditch citizen arrests down there.

Hard to say how this case is going to pan out now.
I think the video saved him from prosecution if I have a shotgun in my hand and you don’t it you’re going to get shot. But unfortunately I think the main stream media the real racist and all this I got a lynch these two men, and they won’t get a fair trial, It should be thrown out because they’re already lying

The Main Street Media is always looking for the next race riot. Ferguson, Baltimore, etc. When anything racial happened under Obama, it was the fault of the rednecks buried in the hills. Since a Republican is on the White House, it will be his fault. No one ever calls out the media for fueling racial divide and civil unrest.
What "race riots" have occurred? What is this "racial divide" that you are talking about? Nobody is "rioting" in my neck of the woods. We are living here peaceably not far from the White House and Capitol Building and there is no rioting of any sort. Where do you live that there is race-based rioting going on?

Race Riots were scheduled when Freddy Gay died in Baltimore, as well as the Gentle Giant in Ferguson. The media would love to get more of that stuff on TV- really helps with the ratings. An acquittal of the fellows in Brunswick would certainly be an occasion for one.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
They definitely have the look of Trump supporters. Weird goatees, fat bellies, baggy dirty pants, camo, guns, white pasty skin with red MAGA splotches.

where is the video showing that anyone, much less Arbery, stole anything from this construction site? Even if there was something stolen from this construction site, how does Arbery fit in?

Well when you catch a man in the act, it’s pretty easy to be the judge, jury, and executioner (if they get violent). This thug is caught on video trespassing. By all rights he could had been shot dead right then and there.

The other video shows him attacking one of the men trying to get his weapon. Would you let a thug you just caught trespassing take a weapon from you? Well perhaps you would, because you’re a pathetic libtard.

where is the video showing that anyone, much less Arbery, stole anything from this construction site? Even if there was something stolen from this construction site, how does Arbery fit in?
How many black men wearing Khakis shorts, an oversized white t-shirt, and high tops were running around this neighborhood at 1:00pm on this day?

Its pretty evident that the man who witnessed the crime followed him the entire time.

Of course the police also investigated this whole thing months ago and determined the men were in the right and Avery was in the wrong. But you know better because the thug was a black man and those that “harassed” him were white.

I guess the moral of the story here is that if you are white, and see a black man committing a crime, you should just ignore it.

Well why was he running with a hammer and then tosses it before the citizens arrest?

Do you run with Untied combat boots on and a hammer in your khaki shorts and then throw the hammer as you’re caught? View attachment 334268View attachment 334269
That's not a hammer, retard. And it was in the street before Arbery jogged past it. Not to mention, if he actually had a hammer, why would he toss it as he's approaching a guy with a gun?

Lol how does that video disprove anything lol hahah Desperate or what

It shows he didn't throw down a hammer.

Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.
Not with the video shows, View attachment 334271
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.
They called the cops, they followed the guy, There was a struggle for the gun and the robber was shot
What robber?
Nothing in your article says he robbed anything.

Have you always been this deranged?

Forum List

Back