Video shows inside a Uyghur’s detention room in China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Concentration Camps in China as the world sits by and watches. The guy who made this video has disappeared, according to his family. Notice he is handcuffed to his bed.

A preview of what they have in store for the rest of us if they have their way. Over the loudspeakers a woman speaks in Mandarin, a translation is provided.

A search for this guys name has articles going back months ago in which the Communists said he was "violent" and "harming himself". I wonder how this ends...

Video: Video shows inside a Uyghur’s detention room in China

Concentration Camps in China as the world sits by and watches. The guy who made this video has disappeared, according to his family. Notice he is handcuffed to his bed.

A preview of what they have in store for the rest of us if they have their way. Over the loudspeakers a woman speaks in Mandarin, a translation is provided.

A search for this guys name has articles going back months ago in which the Communists said he was "violent" and "harming himself". I wonder how this ends...

China is ruled by an evil regime yet many people on the left refuse to see it

China is ruled by an evil regime yet many people on the left refuse to see it

Anyone who trusts the Communist regime is a fool. Too many have sold us out, and like always, as history has shown us, it is biting us in the ass and will only get worse it allowed to continue.

I'd say it's not reserved to any one ideology or Party, it was a global phenomenon. We all bought into it in theory, to some degree or another. The wisest among us, of which I was NOT at the time; saw it and called it out.

I've been reborn on the issue of China for a long time now. Maybe not the first, but I was converted. I think there are more and more today, a great deal of this due to Trump, without question.

Last edited:

China Joe approves of that video

Forum List

Back