Vietnam, Winner And Winner.

I

Indofred

US Lifts Arm Sales Ban on Vietnam International Tempo.Co Indonesian News Portal

America is now going to supply weapons to the communist government that kicked American arses and killed thousands of American troops.

Secretary of State John Kerry has informed his Vietnamese counterpart Pham Binh Min of Washington's move to adjust the current policy. It covers "transfer of defense equipment, including lethal defense equipment, for maritime security purposes only," according to a senior State Department official.

"It's useful in trying to deal with the territorial disputes in the South China Sea to bolster the capacity of our friends in the region to maintain a maritime presence in some capacity," the officials said, as cited by the Channel News Asia.

"our friends in the region"- seriously, I very nearly shit myself.
They victorious armies created the need for thousands of US supplied body bags, now your taxpayers are gifting them free guns.

Tell me how Vietnam didn't win the war; I'd love to roll around laughing again.

Guess what else? We're friends with... GERMANY and JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whats this Vietnam fetish of yours? the war ended 40 years ago get over yourself.

Yes, and for the last 40 years they've been your enemies.
Now your taxpayers are going to give weapons to the communists that killed your invading army.

Just think, Americans that lost their fathers and brothers to the communists' bullets, will be buying the communists shiny new guns.
You lot have made so many enemies, you have to supply them with guns in order to fight your new enemies.

The stupidity is astounding.

Guess what else? We're friends with... GERMANY and JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Different governments, communist Vietnam is the same group that you invaded, tried to murder, but got murdered by.
I'll bet they're pissing themselves, laughing at you.

US Lifts Arm Sales Ban on Vietnam International Tempo.Co Indonesian News Portal

America is now going to supply weapons to the communist government that kicked American arses and killed thousands of American troops.

Secretary of State John Kerry has informed his Vietnamese counterpart Pham Binh Min of Washington's move to adjust the current policy. It covers "transfer of defense equipment, including lethal defense equipment, for maritime security purposes only," according to a senior State Department official.

"It's useful in trying to deal with the territorial disputes in the South China Sea to bolster the capacity of our friends in the region to maintain a maritime presence in some capacity," the officials said, as cited by the Channel News Asia.

"our friends in the region"- seriously, I very nearly shit myself.
They victorious armies created the need for thousands of US supplied body bags, now your taxpayers are gifting them free guns.

Tell me how Vietnam didn't win the war; I'd love to roll around laughing again.

Sure glad Obama is trying to take our guns......so he can give them to those who hate us.

Whats this Vietnam fetish of yours? the war ended 40 years ago get over yourself.

Now your taxpayers are going to give weapons to the communists that killed your invading army.

Just think, Americans that lost their fathers and brothers to the communists' bullets, will be buying the communists shiny new guns.
You lot have made so many enemies, you have to supply them with guns in order to fight your new enemies.

Explain to me how they are our enemies dumb ass? we went to war with Germany and Japan and completely obliterated them and now we are friendly with them, you don't stay at war with a country forever you dumb fuck.

Different governments, communist Vietnam is the same group that you invaded, tried to murder, but got murdered by.
I'll bet they're pissing themselves, laughing at you.
No, they're laughing at Indonesia, a backwards country full of retarded carpet kissers.

Maybe we can go to war with them again? Vietnam II anyone? Maybe get some major sponsors and TV time as well?

"Welcome to this broadcast of Vietnam War II sponsored by Geico Insurance. See how much YOU can save in 15 minutes or less. Also, Snickers. It really satisfies!" It could be a ratings bonanza!

Then they can get some guys to do Play by Play and Color. Maybe invite a retired General or Special Forces guy for sideline commentary.

And "Pre-War show" with comedic, Vietnam and War themed bits like what Caliendo and Riggle do for the NFL.

Explain to me how they are our enemies dumb ass? we went to war with Germany and Japan and completely obliterated them and now we are friendly with them, you don't stay at war with a country forever you dumb fuck.

You really are very stupid.
You invaded, got megafucked, kept sanctions running for 40 years, but removed that because you want to fuck with China.

It's the same government, still communist, but you need 'friends' so you change your own rules, even though the reasons for those rules have not changed.
You may as well dig up your dead soldiers and bum fuck them.

Forum List

Back