“Viktor Bout 🇷🇺, who was swapped for US basketball player&DRUG user Britney Griner 🇺🇸, returned to business and sells weapons to the Houthis.”

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Bout is operating at the behest of the Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦empire . His personal network, however, was what allowed him to succeed. Even with de facto state backing - people need to believe what he’s saying.
Surprise surprise...

Bout is operating at the behest of the Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦empire . His personal network, however, was what allowed him to succeed. Even with de facto state backing - people need to believe what he’s saying.
Surprise surprise...

It was to be expected. He's working and fighting for his country and so he opposes the Zionist regime because they are totally aligned with America's aggression..

The Ukraine didn't have to do America's bidding. Russia offered a peaceful settlement that would have satisfied both sides' demands and needs.

Without US demands, the situation that worked for everybody in the Crimea could still be working!

Surprise surprise...

That's Bide and Harris for you. Help out Israel's enemy. Anyone voting for Harris should be drug out and shot.

That's Bide and Harris for you. Help out Israel's enemy. Anyone voting for Harris should be drug out and shot.
I see, does Trump have a victory - strategy ?

ps

Practically the entire world has become the Zionist regime's enemy once again. Don't encourage another holocaust by placing blame on the Jewish people. That didn't work the last time!

That's Mr. Bout's livelihood, he's a merchant of death.

I don't see why we traded a basketball player for him.
Time for a drone strike. do you agree ?

GZQLZvaXMAADle8

It was to be expected. He's working and fighting for his country and so he opposes the Zionist regime because they are totally aligned with America's aggression..

The Ukraine didn't have to do America's bidding. Russia offered a peaceful settlement that would have satisfied both sides' demands and needs.

Without US demands, the situation that worked for everybody in the Crimea could still be working!
one for sure, 🇷🇺 empire is a rogue state.

the only way to go :

8111daf90530f3f3d9d9b4ea839ce55b.jpg

And Iraq too in the past few days. In the next few days that could include Turkey and Pakistan.
Prof Timothy Snyder of Yale: "...defeat is a very good thing 2 happen 2...an imperial power...empires eventually overreach & that's a 200 year historical pattern, Moscow empire fits in2 it...more or less normally; the only chance 2 have...a normal Muscovy is for Moscow empire to lose this war."

Kasparov: 'When you fight for principles, there's nothing to negotiate'. Great point.

I see, does Trump have a victory - strategy ?

ps

Yes he does! The same one that made it possible for Russia and Iran not to be able to afford wars with Ukraine and Israel for the 4 years Trump was President. Cut the Oil-Money supply again like Trump did before. There will have to be other things to make sure Russia and Iran understand crossing a red line will end badly for them.

Yes he does! The same one that made it possible for Russia and Iran not to be able to afford wars with Ukraine and Israel for the 4 years Trump was President. Cut the Oil-Money supply again like Trump did before. There will have to be other things to make sure Russia and Iran understand crossing a red line will end badly for them.
can you post here a link here ? i´d like to read it today .

ps do you agree that viktor- 🇷🇺 bout needs to be “disappeared” permanently?

GZQKCcOXMAAaDHU

Practically the entire world has become the Zionist regime's enemy once again. Don't encourage another holocaust by placing blame on the Jewish people. That didn't work the last time!
Hey Hitler Donald, you can cut the anti-Semitic garbage. It was the world that gave Israel to the Jews. The idea that aligning with Israel's right to defend itself and beat it's opponents is wrong is just plain stupid. But, what do I expect from anti-Semitics.

Hey Hitler Donald, you can cut the anti-Semitic garbage. It was the world that gave Israel to the Jews. The idea that aligning with Israel's right to defend itself and beat it's opponents is wrong is just plain stupid. But, what do I expect from anti-Semitics.
"Donald"´s Moscow 🇷🇺 empire always support the dictators and despots against democracies

Hitler got it wrong by persecuting all Jewish people.

And now once again the world is failing to blame the evil Zionists, and getting it wrong again!

Prof Timothy Snyder of Yale: "...defeat is a very good thing 2 happen 2...an imperial power...empires eventually overreach & that's a 200 year historical pattern, Moscow empire fits in2 it...more or less normally; the only chance 2 have...a normal Muscovy is for Moscow empire to lose this war."

Kasparov: 'When you fight for principles, there's nothing to negotiate'. Great point.

We can't talk with each other until you stop promoting the Ukraine's useless war, and then start talking about ways to peace.

I understand your feelings but it's time to accept reality now!

We can't talk with each other until you stop promoting the Ukraine's useless war, and then start talking about ways to peace.

Maybe you should consider calling the blithering idiot in the White House and telling him what you think of what he's doing!!!

ivan, do you remember 🇷🇺 him ?

slloba1552299970.jpg

your 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦horde produce only 1 % of the world GDP. YOU ARE WITHOUT CHANCES.

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Hitler got it wrong by persecuting all Jewish people.
Hitler was just a 🇷🇺copy cat, and he used the 🇷🇺Protocols as a manual in his war to exterminate the Jews

The Protocols (MOSCOW 🇷🇺 ANTI- SEMITIC FAKE) also became a part of the Nazi propaganda effort to justify persecution of the Jews. In The Holocaust: The Destruction of European Jewry 1933–1945, Nora Levin states that "Hitler used the Protocols as a manual in his war to exterminate the Jews":

1714135990866-jpeg.937984

Forum List

Back