Violence Breaks Out In DC After Dark As MAGA Marchers Bring Thug Tactics To The Streets

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The anti-democratic strategy concocted and nurtured by the radical right over the past four years—organize busfuls of out-of-town far-right thugs to invade liberal urban centers in order to engage in faux “protests” primarily designed to spark violence—came to the nation’s capital this weekend. The results were as ugly as they were predictable.

The anti-democratic strategy concocted and nurtured by the radical right over the past four years—organize busfuls of out-of-town far-right thugs to invade liberal urban centers in order to engage in faux “protests” primarily designed to spark violence—came to the nation’s capital this weekend. The results were as ugly as they were predictable.

LOL how many walmarts and targets did they burn fwad

Defending themselves from biden fags.

FuckAntifa!!!

Greg

Not that I condone violence at all but it would be interesting to watch the white wing groups face off with the left wing groups. I would definitely put my money on the right wing groups to win. Most of the people on the left I know are scared of guns and couldn't fight off a bug. :D

I think what we do need to realize is that the Cabal wants us to fight each other. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Divide and Conquer. Also Problem, Reaction and Solution.

Not that I condone violence at all but it would be interesting to watch the white wing groups face off with the left wing groups. I would definitely put my money on the right wing groups to win. Most of the people on the left I know are scared of guns and couldn't fight off a bug. :D

I think what we do need to realize is that the Cabal wants us to fight each other. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Divide and Conquer. Also Problem, Reaction and Solution.
People finally get enough of the bullcrap, and they start fighting back. Like you, I'm not in favor of violence either, but I am a proponent of defending my life and my families lives if it comes my way. Yes, this strategy of divide and conquer is definitely a leftist strategy, and they see the weak gullable sheeple in the Democrat party as a pe that will fall for just about anything.

People finally get enough of the bullcrap, and they start fighting back. Like you, I'm not in favor of violence either, but I am a proponent of defending my life and my families lives if it comes my way. Yes, this strategy of divide and conquer is definitely a leftist strategy, and they see the weak gullable sheeple in the Democrat party as a people that will fall for just about anything.

People finally get enough of the bullcrap, and they start fighting back. Like you, I'm not in favor of violence either, but I am a proponent of defending my life and my families lives if it comes my way. Yes, this strategy of divide and conquer is definitely a leftist strategy, and they see the weak gullable sheeple in the Democrat party as a pe that will fall for just about anything.

True and I will fight for my liberty and freedom the best way I can. I would much rather do it with the pen as Thomas Paine once said but if I have to literally protect myself and my family I will. I guess I would have to research when the first divide and conquer tactic was used. I am thinking maybe in ancient Sumerian. I am not to sure there was a left and right back then. But if I think about religion the Catholic Church as used tactics of divide and conquer also. I would assume they would be on the right. I think both sides are guilty of it.

If anyone believes this, please contact me by pm immediately to schedule an opportunity to invest in my perpetual motion machine.

Fire must be fought with fire sometimes. We reserve the right to put out the felonious fires of leftist paramilitary activity on a purpose.

Forum List

Back