Violinists Are Hot

My number one favorite movie of all time is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

So I'm watching this Danish Orchestra play the iconic theme from that film. Then, right at 2 minutes and 12 seconds, one of the hottest women I have ever seen is on screen for about five seconds.

I keep rewinding the video! :kissykissy2:

Check it out:

Yeah.....you can find a lot of hot women playing instruments....Lindsey Stirling isn't bad......and you've got these two...

She's not bad...

So I'm watching this Danish Orchestra play the iconic theme from that film. Then, right at 2 minutes and 12 seconds, one of the hottest women I have ever seen is on screen for about five seconds.

Check it out:

The only problem? The level of focus and dedication to perfect their talent usually means they are a little more crazy than usual...

Not as hot as a cellist.

images.jpg

Check it out:

It's funny that you mention her.

I recall mentioning to my wife that she has very intense eyes.

I will agree she is very good looking.

The conductor looks nice.....she really gets into the piece at the end (5:39).

The soloist has a good voice compared to the woman that Maricone uses. I still love the voice in the original movie. She is very smooth.

Did you notice the earrings on the "Wa wa" woman ?

:D

Charlie Daniels came down to Gitmo on his own dime and played for us troops. Pretty cool.

Johnny Cash did, too. With his wife and daughters. And the man in black walked all around the base and visited with all of us like regular folk. An incredibly humble man. I was a fan before then, but even moreso after that. I will never forget him.

Yup Johnny cash was the man..

I meet him when I was young at a boat race

boat0h8.jpg

:D

Charlie Daniels came down to Gitmo on his own dime and played for us troops. Pretty cool.

Johnny Cash did, too. With his wife and daughters. And the man in black walked all around the base and visited with all of us like regular folk. An incredibly humble man. I was a fan before then, but even moreso after that. I will never forget him.
They are real Americans.

Check it out:

are you LUSTING?

Forum List

Back