Viral photo shows US Soldier holding "Trump flag" (violating DOD rule)

There is no rule against Airmen bringing personal items to be signed by the president,” USAFE said in a statement.
I would have brought a nude photo of Stormy Daniels and asked Melania to sign it.

But that's just me.

Bloomberg reporter Jennifer Epstein caught the soldier engaging in political activity, which is prohibited by the Pentagon (Department of Defense rules):
CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

Jennifer Epstein on Twitter

You whiny pukes...there, I said it. Honestly, dogging on soldiers in horrid outposts who want the CiC to sign stuff for them.

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.
Typical conservative, absent the intelligence to engage in meaningful discourse, it resorts to childish personal attacks and whining about the thread topic.

You never engage, Jones. You spew and run away....everytime

You're a coward

Bloomberg reporter Jennifer Epstein caught the soldier engaging in political activity, which is prohibited by the Pentagon (Department of Defense rules):
CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

You whiny pukes...there, I said it. Honestly, dogging on soldiers in horrid outposts who want the CiC to sign stuff for them.

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.
Typical conservative, absent the intelligence to engage in meaningful discourse, it resorts to childish personal attacks and whining about the thread topic.

You never engage, Jones. You spew and run away....everytime

You're a coward
jones does not handle questions to well......

CS8yk96.jpg

1neko4s_d.jpg

Shut up. Just shut up.

There, I said that too.

You mean the thread lie, don't you? There was nothing improper.

Forum List

Back