Viral Video Shot From Dorm Reminds me Why I am Totally AOK With Torturing Terrorists

Liberals look at the culture that carried out this attack.....and want to import A LOT MORE of it to America. And calls all who oppose it racist.

world+without+muslims.jpg

I wont go that far. God has a purpose for Muslims or they would not be here.and as great in number as they are. Islam in its traditional form I think is a great religion of intellect, culture and peace.

I can imagine a world without Jihadi/Salafi extremists ready to kill everyone who prays to a prophet at a shrine or grave or a million other things

I wont go that far. God has a purpose for Muslims or they would not be here.and as great in number as they are. Islam in its traditional form I think is a great religion of intellect, culture and peace.

I can imagine a world without Jihadi/Salafi extremists ready to kill everyone who prays to a prophet at a shrine or grave or a million other things
These have been here far longer, in much larger numbers and have NO REDEEMING FUNCTION that I know of.... like muslims!

th

Liberals look at the culture that carried out this attack.....and want to import A LOT MORE of it to America. And calls all who oppose it racist.
Liberals are idiots.

Idiots are those who either don't know or have forgotten that all of the perpetrators and most of their masters are dead.

Oh, but we're still doing business with the Saudis. Gotta keep them pickups and SUVs running, dontcha?

Idiots are those who either don't know or have forgotten that all of the perpetrators and most of their masters are dead.

There are still those who gave aid and abetted them in other ways that are still walking around breathing my air.

Oh, but we're still doing business with the Saudis. Gotta keep them pickups and SUVs running, dontcha?

What's your point? That we havent killed enough of them yet?

Then we are in agreement.

You are one fucked up piece of shit.

But when the mans right, he is right.

Where is his analysis lacking?

From start to finish. There's no Liberal who wants to import any such "culture", nor is such culture a "race" anyway. SucksOff90 is a pathetic piece of diarrhea-troll, deep fried in pus and puked out of a leper's asshole. It and everybody who thinks like it are what the Problem is. It's no wonder he can't get a job. He can't even navigate his way to the real world.

[There's no Liberal who wants to import any such "culture", nor is such culture a "race" anyway.

Oh, I agree that religion does not equal race, and yet that has never slowed a liberal down from accusing people of racism when they lose an argument about Muslim immigration.

There are still those who gave aid and abetted them in other ways that are still walking around breathing my air.

What's your point? That we havent killed enough of them yet?

Follow the money.

Two scenarios here:

1. This guy is telling the truth, in which case he would already be dead and reduced to a skeleton by now.

or

2. He is lying his ass off for whatever reason and the whole interview is a joke he cant smile about. In which case he is just another attention craving whore.

Lol, just listen to that moron telling us that the aircraft that were videoed hitting the twin towers could not have done what they were recorded doing on video.

roflmao, you just cant make this shit up.

And notice the interviewer kept asking for specifics, like at what point in the scenario the government presents did these aircraft supposedly exceeded their possible air speed, and the old fool just keeps going back to repeating his claim that they couldnt have done it.

This guy is an example of why you cant believe anything people just tell you. You have to get unassailable FACTs and build from them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back