Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you said Farrakhan was your boy and you disliked white people.
When did I say Farrakhan was my boy? What does disliking white people have to do with with disliking Jews?

Look back at your posts. You said you'd follow the dude who wants to eradicate all Jews. Your back pedaling will not work. You are just as bad as the people you are protesting against. I hope you get arrested. Is that succinct enough for you?
No. I said I would ride with Farrakhan before I rode with a white boy. Not my fault your reading comprehension is faulty.

Do you like riding White boys, or Farrakhan better?
I much rather prefer riding down on white boys, especially racist ones.
Jews are not a race yet the protestors yelled "Jews will not replace us". So that was not based on race either?
When did the 9/11 terrorists yell "Jews will not replace us"?

Are you trying to be funny? Or just being stupid. Try again.
Youre the one that claimed 9/11 was race based. You try again.

Nope, I said it was just as race based as Charlotesville, where they chanted "Jews will not replace us". Jews are not a race. Learn to read. Don't they teach you that in terrorist school?
They are to white supremacists.

Facts don't matter.

Do catch up.

As if you've ever cared about facts?

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
What other problem does ignoring it solve Mac?
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
I think a violent counter protest will definitely change their minds.
That's what the state of emergency is for. Not the White Supremacist causing the problem but the extreme reaction to it that is the problem.

That was your first mistake. Thinking. After reading your posts I noticed you were not very good at that. I wish you the best in your fake protest. Good Talk. Exposing you was fun. Let's do it again sometime.
Go donate some money. You cant handle the real work. You might chip a nail or something. :laugh:

You already used that line and it failed. Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results = insanity. I have to know. What do you do for a living? Do share.
Youre emotional and way off topic. Stop deflecting and go donate. Its the only safe way you can be involved.

I am emotional? You are the one using emojis to make yourself feel better. We are on topic. You are a racist going to incite other racists. I think it is a bad idea and you should stay home.
Yes youre emotional. Youre desperately searching for anything to take the convo off topic. Hell you just asked what did for a living. What does that have to do with the topic?

Well you're willing to risk your job to protest fellow racists. I am curious as to what that is.

I don't know how, but maybe you're right. I think it just fires them up more.

Perhaps the Middle East hasn't taught us anything.
The biggest lesson The United States of America has taught the world throughout history is this...the only thing that cedes force, is MORE FORCE!!

America has got that down pat.
When you let white people assemble to convince other whites racism is ok they just grow in number without someone there to back them down.

Why are you convinced that Black racism is okay?

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
That's what the state of emergency is for. Not the White Supremacist causing the problem but the extreme reaction to it that is the problem.
Tough shit.

The biggest lesson The United States of America has taught the world throughout history is this...the only thing that cedes force, is MORE FORCE!!

When you let white people assemble to convince other whites racism is ok they just grow in number without someone there to back them down.

Because it allows him to get rid of people like me. Filthy white Jews.

Go donate some money. You cant handle the real work. You might chip a nail or something. :laugh:

You already used that line and it failed. Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results = insanity. I have to know. What do you do for a living? Do share.
Youre emotional and way off topic. Stop deflecting and go donate. Its the only safe way you can be involved.

I am emotional? You are the one using emojis to make yourself feel better. We are on topic. You are a racist going to incite other racists. I think it is a bad idea and you should stay home.
Yes youre emotional. Youre desperately searching for anything to take the convo off topic. Hell you just asked what did for a living. What does that have to do with the topic?

Well you're willing to risk your job to protest fellow racists. I am curious as to what that is.
Who told you I was risking a job to protest racists?

Farrakhan is just as bad as these Aryans. Actually both equally hate Jews, I am shocked they have not formed some whacky alliance of final exterminations since both want that.
Farrakhan has never hung any whites so please stop trying to equate the two.

Have these protesters tried to hang blacks? If Farrakhan could push one button and exterminate all the Jews he would. Are you actually disputing this? BTW I am not defending the Aryan trash. But they are equally abhorrent to Farrakhan.

Louis Farrakhan Delivers Yet Another Sermon Laced With Anti-Semitic Tropes
Twitter gives Louis Farrakhan a slap on the wrist after posting anti-Semitic ‘Satanic Jew’ video
Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan delivers anti-Semitic speech - CNNPolitics

I can post dozens more. Farrakhan is an anti semitic A HOLE.
KKK and Aryan has a long history of hanging Blacks.
Not really with Farrakhan on exterminating the fake Jews.

How many Blacks killed by Nazi Germany?
Now how many Whites killed by Nazi Germany?

Tough shit.

Off topic. Useless post. Are you angry? Loser.

Yes... all 10 white supremacists will be driving in a small prius to get there........

Meanwhile, don't look at the chicago, baltimore, st. louis, D.C. gun murder rate........ democrats aren't responsible no matter how many decades they run those cities....
I look forward to you starting a thread on the topic of the gun murder rate in those states...

deflection_explained.jpg

Nope, the truth.... white supremacists are a joke, and you morons only pretend they are important in an attempt to smear republicans...who have nothing to do with them.....

How dare White people wish to preserve their existence.

That explains it. Unemployed. Uneducated. Farrakhan Zombie. Anti Semite.

LOSER!

What made you think I believed Black racism is ok? We dont need the head start whites had legislated for them for centuries.

What made you think I believed Black racism is ok? We dont need the head start whites had legislated for them for centuries.

You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?

LOSER!
I get it. Youre one of those losers that actually like being told when to be sick and when you can take a vacation? Sorry buddy. When you run your own business you can come and go as you please. Thats why I will be there at the march.

Yes... all 10 white supremacists will be driving in a small prius to get there........

Meanwhile, don't look at the chicago, baltimore, st. louis, D.C. gun murder rate........ democrats aren't responsible no matter how many decades they run those cities....
I look forward to you starting a thread on the topic of the gun murder rate in those states...

deflection_explained.jpg

Nope, the truth.... white supremacists are a joke, and you morons only pretend they are important in an attempt to smear republicans...who have nothing to do with them.....

How dare White people wish to preserve their existence.

How do 16mil Jews impact their existence? Do tell.

You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?
Nope. I said I dislike white people. Big difference. Correct white fake jews are not the real Jews. No I dont drink.

LOSER!
I get it. Youre one of those losers that actually like being told when to be sick and when you can take a vacation? Sorry buddy. When you run your own business you can come and go as you please.

Actually you cannot. You work more when you run your own business as I do. You're batting 1.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back