Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest lesson The United States of America has taught the world throughout history is this...the only thing that cedes force, is MORE FORCE!!

America has got that down pat.
When you let white people assemble to convince other whites racism is ok they just grow in number without someone there to back them down.

Why are you convinced that Black racism is okay?
What made you think I believed Black racism is ok? We dont need the head start whites had legislated for them for centuries.

You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?
Nope. I said I dislike white people. Big difference. Correct white fake jews are not the real Jews. No I dont drink.

You do realize you sound like a total moron, right? Are you anti gay too? Do you treat women as 2nd class citizens? Real Gem you are.

Yes youre emotional. Youre desperately searching for anything to take the convo off topic. Hell you just asked what did for a living. What does that have to do with the topic?

Well you're willing to risk your job to protest fellow racists. I am curious as to what that is.
Who told you I was risking a job to protest racists?

That explains it. Unemployed. Uneducated. Farrakhan Zombie. Anti Semite.

LOSER!
I get it. Youre one of those losers that actually like being told when to be sick and when you can take a vacation? Sorry buddy. When you run your own business you can come and go as you please.

Actually you cannot. You work more when you run your own business as I do. You're batting 1.000.
Sounds like you dont know how to delegate or you are a rookie.

When you let white people assemble to convince other whites racism is ok they just grow in number without someone there to back them down.

What made you think I believed Black racism is ok? We dont need the head start whites had legislated for them for centuries.

You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?
Nope. I said I dislike white people. Big difference. Correct white fake jews are not the real Jews. No I dont drink.

You do realize you sound like a total moron, right? Are you anti gay too? Do you treat women as 2nd class citizens? Real Gem you are.
I dont worry about what other people think I sound like. Its none of my business. I have no problem with you being gay. I even support your right to get married. I love women. I think they should be in charge to be honest.

I don't know how, but maybe you're right. I think it just fires them up more.

Perhaps the Middle East hasn't taught us anything.
The biggest lesson The United States of America has taught the world throughout history is this...the only thing that cedes force, is MORE FORCE!!

He's an American white Jewish Atheist. I don't know if he drinks.

Well you're willing to risk your job to protest fellow racists. I am curious as to what that is.

LOSER!
I get it. Youre one of those losers that actually like being told when to be sick and when you can take a vacation? Sorry buddy. When you run your own business you can come and go as you please.

Actually you cannot. You work more when you run your own business as I do. You're batting 1.000.

I do delegate. What I do cannot always be delegated. Then again, I am a white Jew, so I must be inferior to you, the African American Muslim. Right?

I dont worry about what other people think I sound like. Its none of my business. I have no problem with you being gay. I even support your right to get married. I love women. I think they should be in charge to be honest.

Hmmm....one way love really hurts. I am not gay. Stop hitting on me.

LOSER!

I do delegate. What I do cannot always be delegated. Then again, I am a white Jew, so I must be inferior to you, the African American Muslim. Right?
You just claimed I couldnt come and go as I pleased. Evidently you dont know how to delegate and dont have the skills to develop the people under you to do what needs to be done. I dont know if you are inferior to me or not. You sure seem dumb but I dont think that has anything to do with you being a fake jew.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns know they will not be tolerated.

I wish the KKK, White supremists, Arian nation... all that would just go away. They WERE being marginalized more and more over the years and Most sane people want nothing to do with them. Meeting them with ridicule is fine but I would be very careful about falling into a new cycle of violence. All this does is suck in impressionable kids from both sides but probably more so the white supremist side... who would have otherwise not been involved in these organizations. As people get older they can look back and figure these things out. Your supposed to be an elder correct? You dont seem to show leadership qualities when you call for violence among fellow American citizens. IMHO

You dont have to go into the closet. I just said I support your right to be gay and married. We're on the internet so I cant be hitting you.

Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns know they will not be tolerated.

I wish the KKK, White supremists, Arian nation... all that would just go away. They WERE being marginalized more and more over the years and Most sane people want nothing to do with them. Meeting them with ridicule is fine but I would be very careful about falling into a new cycle of violence. All this does is suck in impressionable kids from both sides but probably more so the white supremist side... who would have otherwise not been involved in these organizations. As people get older they can look back and figure these things out. Your supposed to be an elder correct? You dont seem to show leadership qualities when you call for violence among fellow American citizens. IMHO
I disagree. As I pointed out earlier I agree with Einstein when he said racism was a disease that white people catch. I believe it shows extreme leadership for me to show the people I mentor that its important to stand up to these cowards. If no one stands up to them then they grow larger in number.

LOSER!

You just claimed I couldnt come and go as I pleased. Evidently you dont know how to delegate and dont have the skills to develop the people under you to do what needs to be done. I dont know if you are inferior to me or not. You sure seem dumb but I dont think that has anything to do with you being a fake jew.

What business is it? Easy to delegate a hot dog stand. Why do you hate white people and Jews?

Yes... all 10 white supremacists will be driving in a small prius to get there........

Meanwhile, don't look at the chicago, baltimore, st. louis, D.C. gun murder rate........ democrats aren't responsible no matter how many decades they run those cities....
I look forward to you starting a thread on the topic of the gun murder rate in those states...

deflection_explained.jpg

Nope, the truth.... white supremacists are a joke, and you morons only pretend they are important in an attempt to smear republicans...who have nothing to do with them.....

How dare White people wish to preserve their existence.

How do 16mil Jews impact their existence? Do tell.

How do these Jews listed below help White - Christian, or even Jewish existence?

US Jews contribute half of all donations to the Democratic party

1,000 American rabbis sign letter welcoming Syrian refugees

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

Mark Zuckerberg - Wikipedia

Sergey Brin - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ochs_Sulzberger_Jr.

Jeff Zucker - Wikipedia

Les Moonves - Wikipedia

Aviv Nevo - Wikipedia

Sumner Redstone - Wikipedia

Ralph J. Roberts - Wikipedia

Ben Sherwood - Wikipedia

Bob Iger - Wikipedia

Susan N. Herman - Wikipedia

Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?
No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?

You dont have to go into the closet. I just said I support your right to be gay and married. We're on the internet so I cant be hitting you.

LOL. Thanks. Unlike Islam, where women dress like beach umbrellas, I am a Jew and like attractive women. You should try it. I know its not same as goats and sheep.

No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?

You don't speak for all black people. Shut your racist mouth. Dummy.

Straight from the Alinsky Playbook and sponsored by George Soros
Tell George Soros that MarcATL said to get out from under your bed.

He owns the democrat Party and has completely radicalized it. It has been totally pushed out into Leftists Lunatic Fringe land. Soros knows that they surest way to destroy a county from within. Had Hillary won, we'd be at war with Russia and Soros would have made Billions selling the USA Short. Instead, Hillary fucked his dreams of turning the USA into his own personal dictatorship, so he's decided to stage a coup.

I think maybe within a generation the smoke will clear and it might be OK for people to say that, "Yes, I'm a democrat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back