Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dummy. I am speaking for myself. Make me shut my mouth.

What are we in 2nd grade? Make me? LOL. Fight after lunch? Weak sauce. Plus in real life it would not go well for you, hot dog vendor.
I thought you were in the 2nd grade when you told me to shut my mouth. Why the idle threats over the internet? You know the only thing that would happen in real life is that you would turn a mottled pink and white in my presence.

Maybe or it may be a real bad result for you. One day we may find out.
I seriously doubt that....to both statements. Youre selling wolf tickets over the internet. You white boys always disappoint in person. You never live up to all the tough talk.

You're right. Please don't beat me up. I am so scared....
Its the internet. You know that. Thats the only reason you told me to shut my mouth. No consequences. :laugh:

Notice how the assumed black members of the board only post threads about skin color?...and the racists are whom?

They are people who dislike others for something those others cannot control such as skin color or gender or nationality. AKA lowest forms of life.

What are we in 2nd grade? Make me? LOL. Fight after lunch? Weak sauce. Plus in real life it would not go well for you, hot dog vendor.
I thought you were in the 2nd grade when you told me to shut my mouth. Why the idle threats over the internet? You know the only thing that would happen in real life is that you would turn a mottled pink and white in my presence.

I seriously doubt that....to both statements. Youre selling wolf tickets over the internet. You white boys always disappoint in person. You never live up to all the tough talk.

Its the internet. You know that. Thats the only reason you told me to shut my mouth. No consequences. :laugh:

Nope. I did it to rile you up. Poke successful. Thanks for being my donkey yet again.

You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?
Nope. I said I dislike white people. Big difference. Correct white fake jews are not the real Jews. No I dont drink.
Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?
No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?
If you have white friends and family then how in the world can you say the term “I dislike white people” don’t you see how that just feeds the problem?

If you are really standing up for the black community and racial justice then you wouldn’t project by making statements like that. It means you are using a similar divisive and racist mindset of the people you are fighting against.

There are many shitty people in this world, they come in all colors. There are many wonderful people in this world, they come in all colors. We shouldn’t be judging one group by any standards, we should be judging the individual by their words and actions.
My friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I disagree. The way I see it me disliking whites in general has more to do with survival. Whites have zero reason to be racist.

I can only go on past history to predict future behavior. I'll be polite until I figure out if youre one of the whites I dislike.

Polish Americans like myself make up 3% of the population, Black Americans like yourself make up 13% of the population.

We're even a smaller sized minority than you.

Yes, we are squeezed in general, by everybody in this nation.

Polish enclaves in big cities are often ruined by Blacks like in Chicago, Hispanics like in New Britain, CT, or even Muslims like in Hamtranck, Michigan, or by Hipster Liberals in the case of Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

Why should we enjoy that, or enjoy that if we move away from the violence of your "Minority hoods" that we'd be picked on as "Dumb Polak" in the Germanic / White dominated suburbs, exhurbs, or rural communities.

You are a larger sized minority than us, who is largely promoted in this society.

Even though there is no "Dumb Negro" joke like there is for "Dumb Polak" you get Black History Month.

Last edited:
You said you hate all white people and that white Jews weren't real Jews. LMAO. Are you drunk?
Nope. I said I dislike white people. Big difference. Correct white fake jews are not the real Jews. No I dont drink.
Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?
No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?
If you have white friends and family then how in the world can you say the term “I dislike white people” don’t you see how that just feeds the problem?

If you are really standing up for the black community and racial justice then you wouldn’t project by making statements like that. It means you are using a similar divisive and racist mindset of the people you are fighting against.

There are many shitty people in this world, they come in all colors. There are many wonderful people in this world, they come in all colors. We shouldn’t be judging one group by any standards, we should be judging the individual by their words and actions.
My white friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I disagree. The way I see it me disliking whites in general has more to do with survival. Whites have zero reason to be racist.

I can only go on past history to predict future behavior. I'll be polite until I figure out if youre one of the whites I dislike.
I can assure you if we met face to face I would not be a white you dislike. But, I am going to push back on your last few statements so the online me might rub you the wrong way, not as a sign of disrespect but I just think your perspective needs to be challenged. At the same time I’m open to learning more about your thought process.

I honestly don’t see how generizing a racial group and judging people based on those generalizations can be a good thing... I only see prejudice, divisiveness and animosity stemming from that. Is that your goal?

My friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

Disliking someone for something they cannot control is the epitome of racism and being an A Hole. Congrats.
Whites can totally control their racism or are you saying its a genetic thing?

If I disliked you for being black, something you cannot control it would make me the lowest form of life. I dislike you for being a racist, cowardly POS. That is different as these are traits you can control. See the difference?

Nope. I did it to rile you up. Poke successful. Thanks for being my donkey yet again.
You only succeeded in making me laugh. I was wondering why you were so emotional that you got so far off topic.
laugh.gif

Polish Americans like myself make up 3% of the population, Black Americans like yourself make up 13% of the population.

We're even a bigger minority than you.

Polish enclaves in big cities are often ruined by Blacks like in Chicago, Hispanics like in New Britain, CT, or even Muslims like in Hamtranck, Michigan, or by Hipster Liberals in the case of Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

Why should we enjoy that, or enjoy that if we move away from the violence of your "Minority hoods" that we'd be picked on as "Dumb Polak" in the Germanic White dominated suburbs, exhurbs, or rural communities.

You are a bigger minority than me, who is largely promoted in this society.

Even though there is no "Dumb Negro" joke like there is for "Dumb Polak" you get Black History Month.

Why is there no Polish hockey team? They all drowned during Spring Training...he he he he. Sorry could not resist.

Disliking someone for something they cannot control is the epitome of racism and being an A Hole. Congrats.

If I disliked you for being black, something you cannot control it would make me the lowest form of life. I dislike you for being a racist, cowardly POS. That is different as these are traits you can control. See the difference?
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. You totally avoided my question and statement. Are you saying that whites cant control their racism because its genetic?

We're even a bigger minority than you.

Why should we enjoy that, or enjoy that if we move away from the violence of your "Minority hoods" that we'd be picked on as "Dumb Polak" in the Germanic White dominated suburbs, exhurbs, or rural communities.

You are a bigger minority than me, who is largely promoted in this society.

Why is there no Polish hockey team? They all drowned during Spring Training...he he he he. Sorry could not resist.

Wayne Gretzky said "Thank God I'm Polish"

You only succeeded in making me laugh. I was wondering why you were so emotional that you got so far off topic.
laugh.gif

Nice try. You got belligerent and testy and wanted to fight me. Poke successful. You are my pet donkey. Hee Haaaw

My white friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I can assure you if we met face to face I would not be a white you dislike. But, I am going to push back on your last few statements so the online me might rub you the wrong way, not as a sign of disrespect but I just think your perspective needs to be challenged. At the same time I’m open to learning more about your thought process.

I honestly don’t see how generizing a racial group and judging people based on those generalizations can be a good thing... I only see prejudice, divisiveness and animosity stemming from that. Is that your goal?
You dont seem like a white person I would dislike and I appreciate the challenge. I can respect that.

Its neither good or bad to generalize. Its necessary for Black people to do so. Its for survival.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. You totally avoided my question and statement. Are you saying that whites cant control their racism because its genetic?

Not all whites are racist. Dummy. You may feel that way because all whites you meet dislike you. But they dislike you because you are a low life not because of your skin pigmentation.

laugh.gif

Nice try. You got belligerent and testy and wanted to fight me. Poke successful. You are my pet donkey. Hee Haaaw
I'm in your head and provoked you to challenge me. Good boy. :itsok:

You dont seem like a white person I would dislike and I appreciate the challenge. I can respect that.

Its neither good or bad to generalize. Its necessary for Black people to do so. Its for survival.

LMAO. What?!?!?!? This isn't the 1800s.

Not all whites are racist. Dummy. You may feel that way because all whites you meet dislike you. But they dislike you because you are a low life not because of your skin pigmentation.
Youre still avoiding the question. Let me know when you have settled down and you are less emotional.

LMAO. What?!?!?!? This isn't the 1800s.
Who told you it was the 1800's?

laugh.gif

I'm in your head and provoked you to challenge me. Good boy. :itsok:

Challenge you? I challenged you to form a coherent sentence. You failed. BAD DONKEY! No treat for you. When people lose they resort to emojis. Yet another piece of proof that you are my little pet.

We're even a smaller minority than you.

You are a larger sized minority than us, who is largely promoted in this society.

I am becoming more and more convinced that we need to be attacked by aliens. Perhaps then we will unite as one world and one race. These little groups we divide and define ourselves into are superficial and ridiculous. We are all living human beings who need to get past the sociological stereotypes that the power hungry use to divide and control us. Where we were born, what skin color we have, what gender we are, none of that crap is anything we can control. It’s stupid to judge anybody by those standards. It just is. Treat each other as a fellow human and judge each other based on our individual actions. End of story, elementary school kid know that.

Youre still avoiding the question. Let me know when you have settled down and you are less emotional.

Ask it again. Coherently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back