Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Wow that guy kicked the reporters ass.....I wonder if the rally will be streamed?

Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?
No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?
If you have white friends and family then how in the world can you say the term “I dislike white people” don’t you see how that just feeds the problem?

If you are really standing up for the black community and racial justice then you wouldn’t project by making statements like that. It means you are using a similar divisive and racist mindset of the people you are fighting against.

There are many shitty people in this world, they come in all colors. There are many wonderful people in this world, they come in all colors. We shouldn’t be judging one group by any standards, we should be judging the individual by their words and actions.
My friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I disagree. The way I see it me disliking whites in general has more to do with survival. Whites have zero reason to be racist.

I can only go on past history to predict future behavior. I'll be polite until I figure out if youre one of the whites I dislike.

Polish Americans like myself make up 3% of the population, Black Americans like yourself make up 13% of the population.

We're even a smaller minority than you.

Yes, we are squeezed in general, by everybody in this nation.

Polish enclaves in big cities are often ruined by Blacks like in Chicago, Hispanics like in New Britain, CT, or even Muslims like in Hamtranck, Michigan, or by Hipster Liberals in the case of Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

Why should we enjoy that, or enjoy that if we move away from the violence of your "Minority hoods" that we'd be picked on as "Dumb Polak" in the Germanic White dominated suburbs, exhurbs, or rural communities.

You are a larger sized minority than us, who is largely promoted in this society.

Even though there is no "Dumb Negro" joke like there is for "Dumb Polak" you get Black History Month.
I am becoming more and more convinced that we need to be attacked by aliens. Perhaps then we will unite as one world and one race. These little groups we divide and define ourselves into are superficial and ridiculous. We are all living human beings who need to get past the sociological stereotypes that the power hungry use to divide and control us. Where we were born, what skin color we have, what gender we are, none of that crap is anything we can control. It’s stupid to judge anybody by those standards. It just is. Treat each other as a fellow human and judge each other based on our individual actions. End of story, elementary school kid know that.
That might do it but I guarantee some of us will sellout the others for a better position in the new hierarchy.

Why would you use a blanket racist term like “I dislike white people” you don’t have one white friend? Really?

And if you really feel that way then you should understand and excuse others for feeling that way about other races, including your race... is that right?
No I have a couple of white friends and even some family members. I'm not going to keep qualifying my remarks because someone wants me to be specific.

I cant understand their reasons nor excuse them. All Blacks have ever done is educate whites and this is how whites repay us?
If you have white friends and family then how in the world can you say the term “I dislike white people” don’t you see how that just feeds the problem?

If you are really standing up for the black community and racial justice then you wouldn’t project by making statements like that. It means you are using a similar divisive and racist mindset of the people you are fighting against.

There are many shitty people in this world, they come in all colors. There are many wonderful people in this world, they come in all colors. We shouldn’t be judging one group by any standards, we should be judging the individual by their words and actions.
My friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I disagree. The way I see it me disliking whites in general has more to do with survival. Whites have zero reason to be racist.

I can only go on past history to predict future behavior. I'll be polite until I figure out if youre one of the whites I dislike.

Polish Americans like myself make up 3% of the population, Black Americans like yourself make up 13% of the population.

Polish enclaves in big cities are often ruined by Blacks like in Chicago, Hispanics like in New Britain, CT, or even Muslims like in Hamtranck, Michigan, or by Hipster Liberals in the case of Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

Why should we enjoy that, or enjoy that if we move away from the violence of your "Minority hoods" that we'd be picked on as "Dumb Polak" in the Germanic White dominated suburbs, exhurbs, or rural communities.

You are a larger sized minority than us, who is largely promoted in this society.

Even though there is no "Dumb Negro" joke like there is for "Dumb Polak" you get Black History Month.
I am becoming more and more convinced that we need to be attacked by aliens. Perhaps then we will unite as one world and one race. These little groups we divide and define ourselves into are superficial and ridiculous. We are all living human beings who need to get past the sociological stereotypes that the power hungry use to divide and control us. Where we were born, what skin color we have, what gender we are, none of that crap is anything we can control. It’s stupid to judge anybody by those standards. It just is. Treat each other as a fellow human and judge each other based on our individual actions. End of story, elementary school kid know that.

No we just need to be human. Disliking a person for something they cannot control is ridiculous. Just be human toward one another. Aliens. LOL. Like Independence Day. I am sure the Muslim Brotherhood would say it was the Jews who called the Aliens to Earth.

We're even a bigger minority than you.

You are a bigger minority than me, who is largely promoted in this society.

Why is there no Polish hockey team? They all drowned during Spring Training...he he he he. Sorry could not resist.
My favorite two polish inventions are the ejection seat for helicopters and the screen doors for submarines. I have a bunch for sale if anybody is interested in buying!

My white friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I can assure you if we met face to face I would not be a white you dislike. But, I am going to push back on your last few statements so the online me might rub you the wrong way, not as a sign of disrespect but I just think your perspective needs to be challenged. At the same time I’m open to learning more about your thought process.

I honestly don’t see how generizing a racial group and judging people based on those generalizations can be a good thing... I only see prejudice, divisiveness and animosity stemming from that. Is that your goal?
You dont seem like a white person I would dislike and I appreciate the challenge. I can respect that.

Its neither good or bad to generalize. Its necessary for Black people to do so. Its for survival.

LMAO. What?!?!?!? This isn't the 1800s.
Who told you it was the 1800's?

You act like it is. You don't get hyporbole do you? Man you need an education. BAD DONKEY!

My white friends and family understand where I am coming from and some share the dislike I have for whites.

I can assure you if we met face to face I would not be a white you dislike. But, I am going to push back on your last few statements so the online me might rub you the wrong way, not as a sign of disrespect but I just think your perspective needs to be challenged. At the same time I’m open to learning more about your thought process.

I honestly don’t see how generizing a racial group and judging people based on those generalizations can be a good thing... I only see prejudice, divisiveness and animosity stemming from that. Is that your goal?
You dont seem like a white person I would dislike and I appreciate the challenge. I can respect that.

Its neither good or bad to generalize. Its necessary for Black people to do so. Its for survival.

You act like it is. You don't get hyporbole do you? Man you need an education. BAD DONKEY!
No I act like its the present. I dont deal in hyperbole. Its a lazy distraction for people that lack the ability to just say what they mean.

I’m not a black person so I can’t say that I know what it’s like to walk in their shoes. But I can observe cause and effect. What productive effect do you see stemming from your survival technique of generalizing and disliking white people. How does that help you?

Last edited:
Nope, the truth.... white supremacists are a joke, and you morons only pretend they are important in an attempt to smear republicans...who have nothing to do with them.....
So why, given the chance to comment on the matter, can't you simply just bash them and be done with it? Why are all your posts seemingly in defense of these reprobates?

There is a broad difference between in defense of these reprobates, and being in defense of their right to peacefully assemble and speak.

No I act like its the present. I dont deal in hyperbole. Its a lazy distraction for people that lack the ability to just say what they mean.

Took you that long to see what that word meant, eh? Lazy is hating people for something they cannot control. You are the definition of lazy. And stupid.

I’m not a black persons so I can’t say that I know what it’s like to walk in their shoes. But I can observe cause and effect. What productive effect to you see stemming from your survival technique of generalizing and disliking white people. How does that help you?
its helped me in both the corporate world and my private life. As a Black man you have to assume traps are being laid for you by whites. When I worked in the corporate world I could easily out smart white boys trying to get me fired because I saw their traps coming. Imagine if I had been some naive fool believing that all their niceness was genuine?

Took you that long to see what that word meant, eh? Lazy is hating people for something they cannot control. You are the definition of lazy. And stupid.
What are you talking about? I already knew what the word meant. Youre the one that spelled it incorrectly.

I’m not a black persons so I can’t say that I know what it’s like to walk in their shoes. But I can observe cause and effect. What productive effect to you see stemming from your survival technique of generalizing and disliking white people. How does that help you?
its helped me in both the corporate world and my private life. As a Black man you have to assume traps are being laid for you by whites. When I worked in corporate world I could easily out smart white boys trying to get me fired because I saw their traps coming. Imagine if I had been some naive fool believing that all their niceness was genuine?

Holy Hate Speech Bat Man. So that job at McDonalds didn't work out? Sorry to hear that.

What are you talking about? I already knew what the word meant. Youre the one that spelled it incorrectly.

SP? Come on man we are on the web. Mistakes will happen. If you knew what it meant you would not ask the questions you did. BAD DONKEY!

Asclepias =
upload_2018-8-9_15-44-3.jpeg

SP? Come on man we are on the web. Mistakes will happen. If you knew what it meant you would not ask the questions you did. BAD DONKEY!
Now youre claiming it was a mistake after questioning if I knew what it meant? :laughing0301:

Now youre claiming it was a mistake after questioning if I knew what it meant? :laughing0301:

You've never had a sp error? Seriously? More emojis. Trait of the stupid.

That might do it but I guarantee some of us will sellout the others for a better position in the new hierarchy.
Of course my rant was idealistic, I know that but IMO that’s what we should be teaching and projecting. There are still many racist people out there and many systemic problems that have resulted from a very flawed past. I’m not saying that we need to ignore or dismiss those issues, in fact we should take those on, but we should do so together with clear and open minds towards what we are trying to achieve.

You should be working with whites that want to stand up for oppressed blacks, there are plenty. You arent fighting against whites you are fighting against racism and discrimination. That’s the perspective change it sounds to me like you need if you want to be more effective

I've never claimed someone didnt know a word I couldnt spell.
laughing0301.gif

Of course my rant was idealistic, I know hat but IMO that’s what we should be teaching and projecting. There are still many racist people out there and many systemic problems that have resulted from a very flawed past. I’m not saying that we need to ignore or dismiss those issues, in fact we should take those on, but we should do so together with clear and open minds towards what we are trying to achieve.

You should be working with whites that want to stand up for oppressed blacks, there are plenty. You arent fighting against whites you are fighting against racism and discrimination. That’s the perspective change it sounds to me like you need if you want to be more effective

Sir, you are talking to a man who said he hates all white people and that white Jews are not real Jews. He is not exactly a thought leader.

I've never claimed someone didnt know a word I couldnt spell.
laughing0301.gif

Couldn't and didn't is not the same thing. Where are my french fries? BAD DONKEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back