Virginia man arrested after Harris death threat

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Kamala Harris needs to be put on fire alive I will do it personally if no one else does,” read one post cited in court documents.

These arent the words of someone who belongs in polite society and his arrest has probably prevented a nass shooting in Virginia.

After the recent assassination attempt Trump called for unity.

Its a pity some of his followers have not heeded his fine example and cooled it down.
But thats why he is a Leader.'#maga

Kamala Harris needs to be put on fire alive I will do it personally if no one else does,” read one post cited in court documents.

These arent the words of someone who belongs in polite society and his arrest has probably prevented a nass shooting in Virginia.

Its a pity some of his followers have not heeded his fine example and cooled it down.

Trump gets more threats than any other politician and no one gets arrested....
It's worse than that, they get off a few shots before they do anything at all to stop them.

1722873948933.png

More MAGA Worker's Party trash.

Did Trump deserve to be shot Tommy?

There must be literally thousands of young American men who are willing to do the job for Trump's guaranteed win.

I want Harris to have the same Secret Service admin and detail Trump had.

Trump gets more threats than any other politician and no one gets arrested....
Behaviour is established by the majority.

If nobody is being arrested for unacceptable behaviour then there can be no abnormalites on threats to Trump.

That's a dangerous position to be in!

Perhaps the equivalent to threats to destroy Russia or assassinate Putin?

Forum List

Back