Vivek Ramaswamy Calls Trump A Sore Loser

BluesLegend I like Trump because he makes me hate him... and then uses that attitude of his that I hate against the left. So in other words, when it comes to politics sometimes it's good to be unlikeable. It just makes you a badass. 😎
That's my point, these politicians people love, they are in love with a fabricated persona that's fake. When all the Obama lovers who fawn over the guy heard Obama tore into the White House press corp in what one veteran correspondent described as a "profanity laced tirade" they were all in disbelief.

NO ONE is a sore loser like what the Left showed us they were after the 2000 and especially the 2016 election.
You mean like these guys?
insurrectionaftermath2-1024x687.jpg

That's my point, these politicians people love, they are in love with a fabricated persona that's fake. When all the Obama lovers who fawn over the guy heard Obama tore into the White House press corp in what one veteran correspondent described as a "profanity laced tirade" they were all in disbelief.

I'm glad what I said made sense lol because I guess what I was truly trying to say that since Trump isn't a nice person (which is something that I don't usually like) that's exactly why I like him. You can't be a nice person and run our country you just can't. Not when it comes up to what you're up against.

On what basis?

He verbally attacked Trump now... STOP STALKING MY THREADS!!! I swear you've been following me everywhere and it's been creeping me out. I only comment like on one or two of your threads occasionally, but everywhere I turn there you are. Just fuck off!!! :fu:

Umm yeah, another RINO for sure. If it wasn't for the fact that Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy were RINOS they might possibly have been good presidential candidates. Oh wait, Ramaswamy wants to pardon the Bidens and DeSantis can't answer questions and think for himself. Trump 2024 🇺🇲 is the only option for me.

Vivek is a phony and a dipshit. He should be behind the counter of a convenience store instead of running for President.

:laughing0301:

1693700275006.jpeg

Umm yeah, another RINO for sure. If it wasn't for the fact that Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy were RINOS they might possibly have been good presidential candidates. Oh wait, Ramaswamy wants to pardon the Bidens and DeSantis can't answer questions and think for himself. Trump 2024 🇺🇲 is the only option for me.

Only a few of you blind leading the blind are left to live in darkness.

He verbally attacked Trump now... STOP STALKING MY THREADS!!! I swear you've been following me everywhere and it's been creeping me out. I only comment like on one or two of your threads occasionally, but everywhere I turn there you are. Just fuck off!!! :fu:
You freak, any thread can be accessed by any poster at anytime the thread is open.

In his book? What book? Only Soros could find this stuff. It's much ado about nothing anyway but it's all democrats have to focus on since they aren't sure if their guy can make it to the finish line. I wonder how many democrats called Biden a "useful idiot" but the MSM ain't interested.

So you think the definition of RINO is someone who doesn’t like trump?

You don't have to like him, but you don't have to say that he's a criminal or spread lies about him. Or to pretend to be friendly with him and then stab him in the back.

Forum List

Back