Vivek Ramaswamy's newest book: You don’t just vote at the ballot box. You vote every day with your dollars

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
large asset managers like BlackRock & State Street use your retirement accounts to vote for nonsensical “racial equity audits” & “emissions caps.”

excerpt:

It’s a bit difficult being a public critic of the World Economic Forum (WEF) when it advertises you as one of its representatives. The WEF and its chairman, Klaus Schwab, are the organizing force behind the Great Reset, stakeholder capitalism, and ESG—all the economic agendas I’ll explain and oppose in this book. The WEF is the head of the snake. Every year, it summons business leaders, celebrities, and politicians to the resort town of Davos in the Swiss Alps to determine the future shape of the world. Given my opposition to the WEF’s imperious ideology, I still don’t know how I became listed as one of its Young Global Leaders.

My supposed career as a Young Global Leader began in October 2020, when a WEF representative sent me an email congratulating me on my nomination to the program. On a call with him, I politely but firmly said that I wanted nothing to do with it; I reiterated that refusal on another call. I thought that was the end of it. But a few months later, I received another email from the same guy congratulating me on being named a Young Global Leader and inviting me to make connections at its annual conference in Davos, where my training in global leadership would presumably begin.

Basque: I don't know how you keep finding these OP topics, but thanks!

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is "the head of the snake". The "Liberal World Order". I like Vivek, he's sharp. I hope he gets a good job in any GOP admin.

Basque: I don't know how you keep finding these OP topics, but thanks!

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is "the head of the snake". The "Liberal World Order". I like Vivek, he's sharp. I hope he gets a good job in any GOP admin.
thanks. i like to dominate at everything i do

excerpt 2:

That European view clashed with American individualism. It’s no surprise that as global markets brought stakeholder capitalism across the Atlantic, it met its strongest opposition here. To us, wary of aristocracy and unravaged by war, pursuing the common good was a task best left to democratic government. The main question for financial markets was not about what use of capital was best for society but who had the right to decide. In the American mind, investors’ freedom to use their money as they saw fit was an important end in itself. Stakeholder capitalism’s insistence that unelected leaders have a duty to shepherd society toward greatness struck us as little more than modern noblesse oblige.

excerpt 3:

CSR stands for “corporate social responsibility”; it brought tenets of stakeholder capitalism into corporate boardrooms, shaping executive behavior. SRI stands for “socially responsible investing”; it brought stakeholder capitalism into capital markets, shaping investor behavior. But stakeholder capitalism is the mother ship that used these three-letter doctrines as vehicles to carry its ideology piecemeal into various spheres of shareholder capitalism.

That European view clashed with American individualism. It’s no surprise that as global markets brought stakeholder capitalism across the Atlantic, it met its strongest opposition here. To us, wary of aristocracy that unelected leaders have a duty to shepherd society toward greatness struck us as little more than modern noblesse oblige.
Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

In no way are Americans "wary of aristocracy," as they let the rich buy their heirs high positions in business, government, and culture through class-biased college education. Their brats' unearned privileges extend even to a matter of life and death—they never have to fight in our wars.

We are under the tyranny of Birth Class Supremacy. Imagine if pro athletes could hand down their positions to their sons. It wouldn't be long before pro sports would be a joke. Since Americans have no problem with trust funds and large inheritances, the joke's on them.. It took almost 200 years for this creeping cancer to take over a country that was built solely by the common man.

One example of Americans' ignorance about what aristocracy even means was when Kareem Abdul Jabbar commented on something and the ruling class's media told us, "Since Kareem is part of basketball's aristocracy, he should be listened to." Only Kareem's sons and grandsons could be considered aristocrats, about to inherit all his millions, and they, just like all the other HeirHeads, shouldn't be listened to at all.

By focusing on the heiristocrats ruling one side of the spectrum and letting the other spoiled and sheltered clique go on about their equally
evil business, Ramaswamy might as well not bring up aristocracy at all.
After all, his Brahmin father's country's caste system is the sole reason for its poverty and its history of being easily overrun by small foreign armies.

Saw him on TV today. He said he'd eliminate the Department of Education. I like his thinking.

Forum List

Back