🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vladimir Putin has a plan for destroying America—and that plan looks a lot like Donald Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's Russia Mayflower speech authors: Paul Manafort, Russian agent in debt at least $17 million to one of Putin's "2 or 3" top allies;

Richard Burt, lobbyist for a Kremlin-owned gas company;

George Papadopoulos, self-described Kremlin intermediary;

Dimitri Simes, Putin's "friend."

Trump's Russia Mayflower speech authors: Paul Manafort, Russian agent in debt at least $17 million to one of Putin's "2 or 3" top allies;

Biden’s literally destroying the country, and you’re still pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

You people are insane.

Biden’s literally destroying the country, and you’re still pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

You people are insane.
i'm warning of what's to come: a 2nd Trump term

i agree Biden is bad

i'm more of RFK/Cornel West supporter. i even like the metalcore singer Chris Fronzak, who is running for president as a libertarian

If dear Uncle Volodya and The Donald work together to rip present US into pieces ------
BUT then bring back a real economy and growth all within family stability and the removal of Impure Ones plus the Mutants ,
--- it all sounds too good to be true .

Perhaps better if Volodya moves into the WH for awhile and asks The Donald to roam the planet spreading peace and good accord .
A lovely preface for the often touted second coming where the Essene Monk , Jesus , is asked to join BRICS Plus and act as roving envoy , loaded with baskets of fish and flagons of wine . .

CuckooClock.gif

Forum List

Back