Vote against gun violence, vote against the GOP

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The only way to establish sanity in the U.S. society is to get rid of the terrorists that are perpetrating the ideology of killing. The GOP is promoting the killing by supporting the NRA that supplies the guns to all the nutjobs. Both the NRA and the GOP are INSANE! They are the American equivalent of Al Qaeda. Until they are voted out of our government, the massacres will continue.

Voting against gun violence should be the number one issue this fall. And if the dems don't make it the issue, they should be voted out too.

Vote against abortion violence, fascism, being called names like, deniers, and there's a hell of lot more reasons, so vote against Democrats

The only way to establish sanity in the U.S. society is to get rid of the terrorists that are perpetrating the ideology of killing. The GOP is promoting the killing by supporting the NRA that supplies the guns to all the nutjobs. Both the NRA and the GOP are INSANE! They are the American equivalent of Al Qaeda. Until they are voted out of our government, the massacres will continue.

Voting against gun violence should be the number one issue this fall. And if the dems don't make it the issue, they should be voted out too.

The only way we can restore sanity in the U.S. is to get rid of all leftwing, Progressive dimwits who blame guns for killing. The Dimocruds promote abortion which is the taking of a human life and they promote it on a grand scale. The Dimocruds refuse to recognize that most of the recent mass shooters were on powerful SSRI Antidepressants that do more harm than good (in many cases). The Demogressive nutcases don't seem to understand that men with guns fought, bled, and died in the mid to late 1700s so that LibLoons could freely voice their skewed opinions like Gibbons chattering from the treetops.

So lets vote pro-2nd-Amendment. Let's keep our right to self-defense intact.

Gun violence is not solvable through voting, nor is voting the path to keeping guns. The entire political debate over personal weapons is retarded because it studiously ignores the main causes of violence in our nation.

Like theY care about society, then they vote for a party that stands up for ABORTION

you can't take these people in the Democrat base seriously, they twist in the wind from one day to next

the scary thing is, they vote

Last edited:
Gun violence is not solvable through voting, nor is voting the path to keeping guns. The entire political debate over personal weapons is retarded because it studiously ignores the main causes of violence in our nation.

I actually agree with your statement even though we likely disagree on the cause.

for sure we should vote for politicians and government who has no PROBLEM using "gun violence" ON YOU and even little children

I actually agree with your statement even though we likely disagree on the cause.

Poverty and a culture that favors conflict escalation over conflict resolution. These mass killings by lone loonies are not something that has a political or law enforcement solution but politicians must be seen as doing something, nothing will be done so you can relax, I guess.

Of course, we always have the wisdom of Thomas Jefferson:

79d1757c4c742004981eeb35817cf777.jpg

jefferson_tyranny_liberty_quote_poster-p228703354805321092t5ta_400.jpg

91041c4fcc3a80a12e871974c8e23eb2.jpg

tyranny_jefferson.jpg

Poverty and a culture that favors conflict escalation over conflict resolution. These mass killings by lone loonies are not something that has a political or law enforcement solution but politicians must be seen as doing something, nothing will be done so you can relax, I guess.
Which shooter was poor?

the NRA that supplies the guns to all the nutjobs.

I called the NRA and asked them to mail me my gun....
They wanted to know what I was talking about...
I told them I'm a Republican and I wanted to know where the fuck my gun was.

They hung up on me.
But I think they saved my caller ID info.

But it does look to me like someone needs a nap!

Ever notice how foolishly so called educated progressives will readily give up the very means to protect their liberty and life???? With over 45 million abortions done to date we already know they dont value life not their own so why are they so ready to give up means of protecting their own???

Answer is because they stupidly believe they wont have to give up their guns just us little people. Fucking idiots

Last edited:

I agree that a change in culture is at the root of much of the recent insanity. "Poverty?" Not so much. There are many poverty-stricken folks who don't go on shooting rampages and there are kids living in well-to-do households doing much of the shooting.

I believe that the following contribute to the root cause of much of today's gun violence:

1) No longer is there a set, moral standard by which America's youth is encouraged to strive to emulate in their daily lives.
2) No serious punishments are meted out to our youth when they're caught exhibiting bad behavior.
3) Easy access to drugs (both street drugs and prescription drugs) that skew America's youths' thinking process.

Most (if not all) of the recent, mass shooters were on one or another of the powerful antidepressant (SSRI) drugs that doctors are handing out like candy these days.

Which shooter was poor?

Re-read the statements I said that there is no ready political or law enforcement solution to random disturbed mass shooters.

Any presumed political response to mass murders are nothing but an attempt to be seen as dealing with a crisis or tragedy rather than any real attempt to ban guns which no one in mainstream politics is actively trying to do, no really, no one is trying to ban guns so there is no need to close ranks around your pathetic weapons stockpiles in sweaty trembling fear every time some paranoid loon commits an atrocity.

I tend to agree with this. With this latest California shooting, the police were LITERALLY inches away from stopping this kid.. @jon_berzerk read through the entire manifesto and found this...

Screen-Shot-2014-05-24-at-8.05.14-PM.jpg

Last edited:

I agree that a change in culture is at the root of much of the recent insanity. "Poverty?" Not so much. There are many poverty-stricken folks who don't go on shooting rampages and there are kids living in well-to-do households doing much of the shooting.

I believe that the following contribute to the root cause of much of today's gun violence:

1) No longer is there a set, moral standard by which America's youth is encouraged to strive to emulate in their daily lives.
2) No serious punishments are meted out to our youth when they're caught exhibiting bad behavior.
3) Easy access to drugs (both street drugs and prescription drugs) that skew America's youths' thinking process.

Most (if not all) of the recent, mass shooters were on one or another of the powerful antidepressant (SSRI) drugs that doctors are handing out like candy these days.

The bulk of gun violence is poor on poor crime stemming from an inability to calm a bad situation down usually compounded by drugs and alcohol. The rest is such a relatively small percentage that it's hardly a big problem. We focus on mass shooters because it is a rare and puzzling thing compared with the numbers of people who were shot by friends, lovers, family and acquaintances.

Ever notice how foolishly so called educated progressives will readily give up the very means to protect their liberty and life???? With over 45 million abortions done to date we already know they dont value life not their own so why are they so ready to give up means of protecting their own???

Answer is because they stupidly believe they wont have to give up their guns just us little people. Fucking idiots

they've become sheep who only knows to follow the herd
it is sad and damn scary what they are willing to give over to these Politicians who they barley know most of them

Shitstain.....the majority of criminals are liberals like you. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back