Vote fraud rampant in CO now that it has mail-in voting.

Eliminating early voting by opening the polls for a couple of days, and allowing absentee voting only for those in very specific absentee circumstances (military or other government service) would help, but only if voters were required to provide positive photo ID. Early voting is bs.

Why?
Why does early voting exist at all?

To make it easier to vote so more people will do it. Why eliminate it?
Why is it easier? There are so many excuses for people who are unable, or unwilling, to make time, or effort, to vote when and where designated. I live in Alaska, probably one of the states where people live more remotely from polling places. And yet, those interested manage to make the effort. Again, if a "voter" is unwilling, or unable to expend the effort to acquire an otherwise "free" ID, and then find their way to the polls....fuck 'em.

Shitbag....it is common sense.

I lived in Colorado for 10 years. Denver is a huge city full of scum like you that would mail in the absentee ballot before voting in the voting booth believing nobody is going to check it (probably true) and if caught then claim ignorance.

Democraps will vote absentee then roll down to the voting booth 2 weeks later to vote again.

Sigh....I'd ask you to back that claim up with anything more than your ability to type it.....but we both know you really don't care if your claim is true.

Only that it feels true.

Why is it easier?

More time. Less waiting. Fewer people at the polls when you go. People have more options on when to vote.

Again, if a "voter" is unwilling, or unable to expend the effort to acquire an otherwise "free" ID, and then find their way to the polls....fuck 'em.

Why? There's nothing intrinsic to democracy or the voting process that mandates that it occur in a single day. Its just tradition. It could occur over a couple of days or a couple of months and work just as well.

Given that early voting makes voting easier so more people will participate, what's the down side? The upside is more convenience for the voter and greater voter participation. And balancing these pretty significant benefits so completely that you want to eliminate early voting entirely is..

...what?

And by 'common sense', you mean whatever you want to make up?

I lived in Colorado for 10 years. Denver is a huge city full of scum like you that would mail in the absentee ballot before voting in the voting booth believing nobody is going to check it (probably true) and if caught then claim ignorance.

10 years, huh? Then it will be remarkably easy for you to provide any credible evidence to back up your claims about democrats going to back to vote again after voting absentee.

That is, if you use evidence. So far, it seems your only source is your 'gut'. How you feel about the process. And that defines your truth. Me, I prefer the evidence.

Why is it easier?

More time. Less waiting. Fewer people at the polls when you go. People have more options on when to vote.

Again, if a "voter" is unwilling, or unable to expend the effort to acquire an otherwise "free" ID, and then find their way to the polls....fuck 'em.

Why? There's nothing intrinsic to democracy or the voting process that mandates that it occur in a single day. Its just tradition. It could occur over a couple of days or a couple of months and work just as well.

Given that early voting makes voting easier so more people will participate, what's the down side? The upside is more convenience for the voter and greater voter participation. And balancing these pretty significant benefits so completely that you want to eliminate early voting entirely is..

...what?
Here, early voting requires the voter appear at a local office. Presumably, they must ID themselves. Absentee voting is something different. My partner votes "absentee" because he is rarely physically located in the same district he is registered to vote in. As long as people are required to ID themselves, I have no problem. I do not favor early voting results being published, however.

Here, early voting requires the voter appear at a local office. Presumably, they must ID themselves.

Maybe. Maybe not. Voter ID has virtually no impact on elections as in person voter fraud almost never happens. In fact, voter fraud in general is inconsequential in this country. It just doesn't effect the outcome of elections.

Absentee voting is something different. My partner votes "absentee" because he is rarely physically located in the same district he is registered to vote in. As long as people are required to ID themselves, I have no problem. I do not favor early voting results being published, however.

They do ID themselves....when they register.

And for the fourth time...why eliminate early voting?

You're either a stupid pile of shit or an evil pile of shit.....

And by 'common sense', you mean whatever you want to make up?

10 years, huh? Then it will be remarkably easy for you to provide any credible evidence to back up your claims about democrats going to back to vote again after voting absentee.

That is, if you use evidence. So far, it seems your only source is your 'gut'. How you feel about the process. And that defines your truth. Me, I prefer the evidence.

You're either a stupid pile of shit or an evil pile of shit.....

Or I just don't accept you citing yourself as amounting to much. And that's all you have.

Try again.

When you have mail-in voting, people just sell the unmarked ballots to political parties and unions and they fill it out as they wish. Same with absentee voting. . You have to insist people use voting booths.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...sting-by-colorado-campaign-workers-rai/print/

oct 21 2014
DENVER — It's harvest time in Colorado, and not just for pumpkins. Concerns are running high over door-to-door campaign workers asking voters for their mail-in ballots in what is known as "ballot harvesting."

Now that all-mail voting is the law of the land in Colorado, the challenge for campaigns is to persuade voters to drop off or mail in their ballots — or hand them to the foot soldiers who turn up on their doorsteps offering to do it for them.

While it's legal to give your ballot to someone else — one person may turn in up to 10 ballots — election watchers worry that the practice is ripe for abuse.

"These are totally unauthorized people coming to the door and gathering ballots and doing whatever they want to them," said Marilyn Marks, president of the Aspen-based Citizen Center, which focuses on election integrity.

"If I have collected your ballot, I could do the honest thing and put it in the mail for you, or take it to the clerk's office and drop it off — or I could look inside, open it gently, see how you voted, and if I didn't like it, I could make some changes," said Ms. Marks. "Or the other thing I could do, if I don't like the way you're voting, I could throw your ballot in the trash can."

Voter fraud rampant in Colorado?

Well then I guess if Cory Gardner beats Mark Udall...

...we'll know how he accomplished it.

Last edited:

Early voting is bad but the real problem is letting people vote by mail or simply turn in their ballots. That's an invitation to ballot selling. American elections are just terrible. Everyone should have to vote in a voting booth and put the ballot in the box there. No mail in voting and no electronic voting.

[
Maybe. Maybe not. Voter ID has virtually no impact on elections as in person voter fraud almost never happens. In fact, voter fraud in general is inconsequential in this country. It just doesn't effect the outcome of elections.

?

HAHAHA. Vote fraud is everywhere and you know it. 5 million illegals voted for obozo last election. Law says they can't vote but then law says they can't live or work here either. Obozo refuses to enforce any law against the illegal invaders. THINK

]

Oh gee i'm sorry. I forgot i mailed in that absentee ballot.

Early voting is bad but the real problem is letting people vote by mail or simply turn in their ballots. That's an invitation to ballot selling. American elections are just terrible. Everyone should have to vote in a voting booth and put the ballot in the box there. No mail in voting and no electronic voting.

So have you found evidence of actual voter fraud in Colorado as a result of the new mail in ballots? Or is the title of your OP just complete horseshit?

HAHAHA. Vote fraud is everywhere and you know it. 5 million illegals voted for obozo last election. Law says they can't vote but then law says they can't live or work here either. Obozo refuses to enforce any law against the illegal invaders. THINK
Says who? I think you may be pulling numbers out of the rectal database again.

If you're citing the 'Cooperative Collection Election Study', it doesn't say any of that. It cites non-citizens. Not illegal immigrants. That would include all legal immigrants, of which there are millions.

Second, it estimates 2.2% of non-citizens voting. If 2.2% is 5 million people, then you're estimating the non-citizen immigrant population in the US at 227 million. Given that that is well over 2/3rds of the US population, I think your numbers may be a tad off.

And finally, neither Voter ID nor eliminating early voting or absentee balloting would effect this in anyway. As its a registration issue. The votes cast match the registration records exactly. The problem is that non-citizens shouldn't be on the registration records.

But if any does occur it does not mean that only one party alignment will do it...The RWers on this site are blind and think all RWers are honest and well meaning..
ask him Moon come on.....this pussy responds to you he is scared shitless of me.....i dont know why....i treat the fucker with respect.....:dunno:

When you have mail-in voting, people just sell the unmarked ballots to political parties and unions and they fill it out as they wish. Same with absentee voting. . You have to insist people use voting booths.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...sting-by-colorado-campaign-workers-rai/print/

oct 21 2014
DENVER — It's harvest time in Colorado, and not just for pumpkins. Concerns are running high over door-to-door campaign workers asking voters for their mail-in ballots in what is known as "ballot harvesting."

Now that all-mail voting is the law of the land in Colorado, the challenge for campaigns is to persuade voters to drop off or mail in their ballots — or hand them to the foot soldiers who turn up on their doorsteps offering to do it for them.

While it's legal to give your ballot to someone else — one person may turn in up to 10 ballots — election watchers worry that the practice is ripe for abuse.

"These are totally unauthorized people coming to the door and gathering ballots and doing whatever they want to them," said Marilyn Marks, president of the Aspen-based Citizen Center, which focuses on election integrity.

"If I have collected your ballot, I could do the honest thing and put it in the mail for you, or take it to the clerk's office and drop it off — or I could look inside, open it gently, see how you voted, and if I didn't like it, I could make some changes," said Ms. Marks. "Or the other thing I could do, if I don't like the way you're voting, I could throw your ballot in the trash can."
Where's the link proving your RW claptrap to be true liar?
its not true.....this jerk said months ago that Obama sets the postage rates.....i asked for proof of that....he ran from that thread like a little girl.....i caught him in his next lying thread......ran again......this asswipe has problems proving what he says.....

Forum List

Back