Trump Encourages Mail In Voting

Because we can't know their was fraud by millions of illegals voting without names.

If the names are phoney then it should be even easier to verify they fraudulently voted.
Yes we can and we do. Names don't mean anything. Anybody can ay their name is this or that. So ? What's that gonna do ? 20 states don't even require ANY ID, period. 23 more are "non-strict' (solid color green or yellow on the map) and need no ID, just by signing a paper.

That's 43 states (86%). 3 more states (AZ, ND, & OH) are strict but non-photo, where voters can just present a utility bill or pay stub. That's 46 states (92%).
1716145165019.png

"Easier" ? Yeah ? Like how ? How are you going to verify anything about illegal aliens ?

Last edited:
Vote ? They not only do that, they also vote from inside Mexico. Last time I was there, a guy has a whole stack of US voting ballots on his kitchen table. You are clueless.
Dear Lord.

Well, provide the Proof.

How are you going to distinguish between fake and real ? or distinguish between legal & illegal ?
Just cross reference the name and address of the voter and verify. Does the address exist? Does the name match the address on record? Did that address and name also vote?

It's not that hard I would think.

Yes we can and we do. Names don't mean anything. Anybody can ay their name is this or that. So ? What's that gonna do ? 20 states don't even require ANY ID, period. 23 more are "non-strict' (solid color green or yellow on the map) and need no ID, just by signing a paper.

That's 43 states (86%). 3 more states (AZ, ND, & OH) are strict but non-photo, where voters can just present a utility bill or pay stub. That's 46 states (92%).
View attachment 949089

"Easier" ? Yeah ? Like how ? How are you going to verify anything about illegal aliens ?
By doing what I just posted.

From the piece:

Turning Point Action, a prominent, pro-Trump group, is launching a $100 million campaign to reach infrequent voters in the swing states of Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin. That will include offering mail voting as one way to make casting a ballot easier, spokesman Andrew Kolvet said.

It will be interesting to see if the two parties even out on this front. What is more interesting is that brick red Nebraska is now offering mail in voting at all. Seems odd considering the three year campaign to eliminate it.
Why let the other side be the only cheaters? That's what the left were counting on.

Just cross reference the name and address of the voter and verify. Does the address exist? Does the name match the address on record? Did that address and name also vote?

It's not that hard I would think.
And so what if all those things match up.. So ? What does that have to do with whether the person is a citizen (legal voter), or non citizen (illegal voter)

At the end of the day, only one thing is relevant. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, which currently, no US state requires for voting in federal elections. And even if some states did start requiring it, who is to say that it would be foolproof ?

Illegal aliens using false documentation has been an industry unto itself since the 1980s, and gotten even more sophisticated with the advances in computer technology. In 2 counties here in west Florida, illegal aliens sell county photo-ID cards in the flea market for $15 each.

He/they have been talking about this for some time now, it isn't anything new.

Mail-in voting is stupid, but since [mostly] Democrats have pushed it so hard, then there is not much choice.

Mail-in voting the way we have it here is an anomaly in the First World. It needs to be done away with.

Bring back Election Day.
Bring back crew cuts for men and the Poodle/Curly bob for women.

I liked Ike!

And so what if all those things match up.. So ? What does that have to do with whether the person is a citizen (legal voter), or non citizen (illegal voter)

If they all match up then the vote was legal.

Weird question.

At the end of the day, only one thing is relevant. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP, which currently, no US state requires for voting in federal elections. And even if some states did start requiring it, who is to say that it would be foolproof ?

Nothing is foolproof. If that is your criteria then you will be disappointed.

Like I said, if someone claims IDs are fake, people will believe it, so what is the point.

Illegal aliens using false documentation has been an industry unto itself since the 1980s, and gotten even more sophisticated with the advances in computer technology. In 2 counties here in west Florida, illegal aliens sell county photo-ID cards in the flea market for $15 each.
I agree. If you verify the address and name against records, then you will catch them. Very easy.

So who's names are on the fake IDs? Do they match the address? Does the address exist? Did someone already vote from that address?

What part of an audit do you think won't make this connection?

Which is going to do nothing at all to distinguish between legal or illegal voting.
Of course not if that is what you want to think.

Your guy lost. You have no proof otherwise. No names. No court cases. Nothing but a bunch of rhetoric.

It's all part of the grieving process. It just takes some longer then others to shift through the phases.

If indeed you are the unicorn that has the proof, then please send it to some lawyers and get the case started. A case like that would make them famous. Don't delay.

I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

You think they don't vote ? . I guess you think Biden has let millions of them in here because he likes their looks, huh ? Liberals are astonishing.
You're a brainwashed. dumbass.

Vote ? They not only do that, they also vote from inside Mexico. Last time I was there, a guy has a whole stack of US voting ballots on his kitchen table. You are clueless.

Right now it looks like even with the 5 -10 million illegal alien vote, Biden still is going to lose, if he doesn't conjure up a new steal.

If you truly had EYES on this, why didn't you just TAKE A PICTURE for proof?

So sorry but I didn't walk around with a camera back in those days (1981)
1981, You were talking about Biden letting in millions, and now you claim you were talking about 1981.

STFU you Liar.

If they all match up then the vote was legal.

Weird question.

Nothing is foolproof. If that is your criteria then you will be disappointed.

Like I said, if someone claims IDs are fake, people will believe it, so what is the point.

I agree. If you verify the address and name against records, then you will catch them. Very easy.

So who's names are on the fake IDs? Do they match the address? Does the address exist? Did someone already vote from that address?

What part of an audit do you think won't make this connection?
No, that doesn't mean the vote is legal. What a stupid thing to say.
Just because names & addresses match up, that means they're not illegal aliens ? Sheesh. Where is your brain man ?

When they were building a Walgreens a few blocks from my apartment complex, I talked to a bunch of illegal aliens (they told me so) working there in construction. They all had company ID cards with their name, address, & photo. So that's supposed to mean they're not illegal aliens ? They were ALL illegal aliens. The info on their IDs doesn't mean a thing.

No, you won't "catch" anybody. What is there to "catch" ? What the hell are you talking about ?

As for fake IDs, illegal aliens don't need them. They can supply their real IDs, and didn't you notice (map in Post # 101) that 92% of states don't require a photo ID, and 86% don't require ANY ID.

Takes us right back to what I said before (which you don't seem to want to accept), that only with a PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP requirement could illegal alien voting be stopped (maybe). 😐 Which no state has.

Of course not if that is what you want to think.

Your guy lost. You have no proof otherwise. No names. No court cases. Nothing but a bunch of rhetoric.

It's all part of the grieving process. It just takes some longer then others to shift through the phases.

If indeed you are the unicorn that has the proof, then please send it to some lawyers and get the case started. A case like that would make them famous. Don't delay.

I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
So you think the Trump team didn't present tons of proof of 2020 election fraud ? It was presented to state legislature committees with dozens of people testifying, (all over the internet) and was presented to courts. Just because a court declines to look at evidence, doesn't mean it wasn't presented.

So now you claim I have no proof about the 2020 election fraud, huh ?So this means you read all the many pages of proofs that I've posted over the past 4 years, right ? Well, let's see if you can answer a few simple questions about the 2020 election fraud, and my proofs.

Who are these people, and what are their connections to the
2020 election fraud issue ?

1. Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jessy Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Cheryl Constantino
5. Edward McCall Jr.
6. What is >>> Electronic Poll Book (QVF) ?
7. What state are these affiliated with ?

Don't worry about getting a bad grade on this QUIZ. All the others who claimed I had "no proof", got a ZERO. :laugh:

Last edited:

From the piece:

Turning Point Action, a prominent, pro-Trump group, is launching a $100 million campaign to reach infrequent voters in the swing states of Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin. That will include offering mail voting as one way to make casting a ballot easier, spokesman Andrew Kolvet said.

It will be interesting to see if the two parties even out on this front. What is more interesting is that brick red Nebraska is now offering mail in voting at all. Seems odd considering the three year campaign to eliminate it.
Interesting: A lefty supporting Trump. I wouldn't have thunk it possible.

Forum List

Back