VOTER FRAUD ON DISPLAY: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

VOTER FRAUD ON DISPLAY: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

You do realize those are applications for ballots and not actual ballots?

Really application for ballots all have the same signature. Someone needs to tell the Texas AG this because he should go to the Supreme Court about this. Instead of searching in other states for fraud they just need to look in their own backyard.

I am shocked that Barr missed this golden opportunity. Instead he got fired for finding nothing. Barr must be sad. Oh well when the next Repub president comes along then he will find work.

Did you notice there are actually no signatures?

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Here is the latest proof of voter fraud in Texas.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.
This is what Democrats do.
And they will continue to do this until people are sent to jail.
WHERE IS THE DOJ? WHERE IS THE FBI?
WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE! This needs to stop.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Why do you kids still think gateway pundit is real news?

How many times have the been right?
Why do you leftwing morons believe CNN and the NYT are real news?
Cause he is a shill as well.lol so many of them have penetrated this site and are using socks more than anytime than ever at usmb.
Yep, it seems like there are a lot of them in here. Do you suppose Soros is paying them?
With the way they stoop to such lies as they do and how they obviously hate America,I wouldn’t doubt it for a second. I mean you totally took them to school in your op that vote fraud occurred and yet they won’t accept it so I wouldn’t doubt it.

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Here is the latest proof of voter fraud in Texas.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.
This is what Democrats do.
And they will continue to do this until people are sent to jail.
WHERE IS THE DOJ? WHERE IS THE FBI?
WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE! This needs to stop.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Why do you kids still think gateway pundit is real news?

How many times have the been right?
Why do you leftwing morons believe CNN and the NYT are real news?
Cause he is a shill as well.lol so many of them have penetrated this site and are using socks more than anytime than ever at usmb.
Yep, it seems like there are a lot of them in here. Do you suppose Soros is paying them?
With the way they stoop to such lies as they do and how they obviously hate America,I wouldn’t doubt it for a second. I mean you totally took them to school in your op that vote fraud occurred and yet they won’t accept it so I wouldn’t doubt it.
He totally took us to school with fake news from a known Conspiracy site.

tenor.png

You do realize those are applications for ballots and not actual ballots?

Really application for ballots all have the same signature. Someone needs to tell the Texas AG this because he should go to the Supreme Court about this. Instead of searching in other states for fraud they just need to look in their own backyard.

I am shocked that Barr missed this golden opportunity. Instead he got fired for finding nothing. Barr must be sad. Oh well when the next Repub president comes along then he will find work.

Did you notice there are actually no signatures?

I searched for stories on it and it is like the who's who of right wing sites that I never heard of . All coming from the gateway so it was a no brainer that it was faked by those who claim voter fraud and they should know . The effort to get Trump to stay in office is in itself electoral fraud. The redacted parts was funny. Still I am hesitant to click on any of those sites. Funny FOX did not appear to run a story.

What a good read. Clearly the right wingers are desperate for anything, included out right fake news with lies. I feel sorry for them. It’s sad to see dumb people being taken advantaged of like this.

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

How would they get ahold of the ballots in the first place?

And how come they are claiming ballot APPLICATIONS are ballots?
They are not ballots
If you read the form, it says “Application for Ballot by Mail”

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

Obviously, someone attempted to commit fraud. The applications are fraudulent.

It is an application for a mail in ballot
Why did you chop off the bottom where the signature goes?
Why did you lie and call it a ballot?

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

Why did you chop off the bottom where a signature would go?
Helping is one thing, but these are clearly fraudulent.

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
The difference is you claimed they all had the same signature.

Since you wont show the signatures you are a liar and they are not fraudulent
No I didn't, turd. The article says they have the same handwriting, and they do. That means they were all done by the same person.
Yes you did liar

It says so p!win as ducking day in the title thread which YOU wrote .

The article is fraudulent and does not prove or show the same ha Meredith g

You are a proven liar and a failure and have not posted evidence '

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

They are not ballots

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
I see many addresses and many names.
More than one legal voters can live at the same address

Signatures would prove you are full of shit and they are, in fact, different people.
Puhleeze. You aren't actually trying to justify this fraud, are you?
This troll is a shill that lives at Langley,do you have to even ask? :iyfyus.jpg:
The only shill here is you.

Like any weak minded troll you can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey you are
The OP has been crushed and proven to be a liar.

There is no evideence of fraud
Wrong.
yes you are wrong and a cowardly liar

your entire I'm is proven fiction you have no fucking evidence

You have a source for this claim?
if he didnt have a source the mods would close the thread,,
Instead, since it's gateway pundit, they moved it to conspiracy theory.
That's Coyote's work. Moving threads to "Conspiracy theories" is her favorite tactic.
And appropriately so.

This idiotic thread is where it belongs.
Where's the conspiracy?
Actually this thread belongs in the Lies and Dishonesty forum.
Says the fucking commie who posts nothing but lies.
Where are the signatures you lying communist coward

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

No I didn't, turd. The article says they have the same handwriting, and they do. That means they were all done by the same person.
Yes you did liar

Wrong. I copied the title from the article. I never used the word "signature." You're a sleazy fucking liar.

How can the article be "fraudulent" when the evidence is posted in the article?

Do you ever wonder why no honest person believes your claims about the election being "free and fair?"

That's Coyote's work. Moving threads to "Conspiracy theories" is her favorite tactic.
And appropriately so.

Where's the conspiracy?
Non sequitur, asshole. You are a scumbag who knowingly voted for a man who takes bribes from the communist party of China.

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

Yes you did liar

Wrong. I copied the title from the article. I never used the word "signature." You're a sleazy fucking liar.

How can the article be "fraudulent" when the evidence is posted in the article?

Do you ever wonder why no honest person believes your claims about the election being "free and fair?"
You wrote the threasd title and it says they all have the same signature

THE EVIDENCE is NOT posted.

You are a liar and fraud and and you have proven why there is no evidence that the electionw was stolen.

IOt was free and fair because LIARS like you twist and spin making claims you cannot back up

And appropriately so.

Where's the conspiracy?
Non sequitur, asshole. You are a scumbag who knowingly voted for a man who takes bribes from the communist party of China.
I didn't vote for Biden or trump, where are the signatured you lying communist coward?

Forum List

Back