VOTER FRAUD ON DISPLAY: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

How would they get ahold of the ballots in the first place?

And how come they are claiming ballot APPLICATIONS are ballots?
They are not ballots
If you read the form, it says “Application for Ballot by Mail”

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

Obviously, someone attempted to commit fraud. The applications are fraudulent.

It is an application for a mail in ballot
Why did you chop off the bottom where the signature goes?
Why did you lie and call it a ballot?

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

Why did you chop off the bottom where a signature would go?
Helping is one thing, but these are clearly fraudulent.

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
The difference is you claimed they all had the same signature.

Since you wont show the signatures you are a liar and they are not fraudulent
No I didn't, turd. The article says they have the same handwriting, and they do. That means they were all done by the same person.

So you have pictures of "ballots" from an unidentified source, that "claims" to be dodgy, and we're supposed to believe it?

They are not ballots

It is simply a request to receive a mail in ballot. Also note that all actual signatures have been chopped.

Nothing to see here

No law says you must fill out your own name and address. Obviously, someone went door to door or had some type of event where people could request mail in ballots.

No law being broken
Actually, the law does say you must fill out your own name and address, moron. It's a felony to fill out someone else's name and address.

Bullshit
Show me any law that says someone can’t help you fill out information on a request for mail in ballot

What difference would a signature make? there are dozens of applications with the same address but different names.
I see many addresses and many names.
More than one legal voters can live at the same address

Signatures would prove you are full of shit and they are, in fact, different people.
Puhleeze. You aren't actually trying to justify this fraud, are you?
This troll is a shill that lives at Langley,do you have to even ask? :iyfyus.jpg:
The only shill here is you.

Like any weak minded troll you can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey you are
The OP has been crushed and proven to be a liar.

There is no evideence of fraud
Wrong.

Why all the requests for a mail in ballot can be in the same handwriting

From the FULL request form
Assistant: If a person (other than a close relative or person registered to vote at the same address) assists you in completing this app lication in your presence or mails/faxes this application on your behalf, then that person must check the “Assistant box.” The Assistant must sign, provide his or her printed name, and his or her residence address. A person commits a Class A misdemeanor if the person provides assistance without providing the information described above unless they are a close relative or registered at your address.
The applications were not all for the same address, turd. One person filled out all the forms, but there are at least half a dozen addresses involved, and that's if you assume the street numbers are all the same when the street names are all the same.

Now, if someone wants to assist voters in filing applications for mail in ballots and goes door to door on “Candy Street” he can help them fill out the form as long as he signs as an assistant.

You still haven’t looked up “Fraud” have you?

They are not ballots

Nothing to see here

No law being broken

Bullshit

The difference is you claimed they all had the same signature.

Since you wont show the signatures you are a liar and they are not fraudulent
No I didn't, turd. The article says they have the same handwriting, and they do. That means they were all done by the same person.
The title of your link says they have the same signature and address.
You and your link prove neither

Looks like you are the fraud

You have a source for this claim?
if he didnt have a source the mods would close the thread,,
Instead, since it's gateway pundit, they moved it to conspiracy theory.
That's Coyote's work. Moving threads to "Conspiracy theories" is her favorite tactic.
And appropriately so.

This idiotic thread is where it belongs.
Where's the conspiracy?
Actually this thread belongs in the Lies and Dishonesty forum.

That's Coyote's work. Moving threads to "Conspiracy theories" is her favorite tactic.
And appropriately so.

Where's the conspiracy?
Actually this thread belongs in the Lies and Dishonesty forum.
Says the fucking commie who posts nothing but lies.

gotta love leftwing fact checkers,,,
Nobody bothers to fact check gateway pundit. We know it's a lie because it's them.
thats a bullshit smear if ever I saw one. stop attacking the messenger.

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Here is the latest proof of voter fraud in Texas.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.
This is what Democrats do.
And they will continue to do this until people are sent to jail.
WHERE IS THE DOJ? WHERE IS THE FBI?
WHAT HORRIBLE PEOPLE! This needs to stop.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Some are horrible, others just don't know their party is prepping to help Communist China take over the free world starting January 20.

The brainwashed progs keep muttering "no evidence. no evidence. No evidence." Unfortunately the evidence just keeps rolling in.

The voter fraud in this year’s presidential election was widespread and extensive.
Instead of asking where was the fraud? The real question is where was there NO fraud? Democrats used every trick in their book to steal votes and manufacture ballots.
Democrats manufactured votes — in the same city, in the same handwriting and at the same address.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Why do you kids still think gateway pundit is real news?

How many times have the been right?
Why do you leftwing morons believe CNN and the NYT are real news?
Why did you lie in your OP and say they were ballots with the same signature?

Were you lying or just stupid?
I didn't say they were ballots. The source said that.
Oh, look. Gateway pundit lied.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you!
Oh look, you're a moron.
Maybe so, but I'm smart enough not to fall for gateway pundit's fake stories over and over again.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq

YOU wrote the thread title

The thread title was copied from the article, moron.
So... You're saying you didn't read the article?

And appropriately so.

unless its true,,
It's gateway pundit.

At least try to be serious.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq

Oh, look. Gateway pundit lied.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you!
Oh look, you're a moron.
Maybe so, but I'm smart enough not to fall for gateway pundit's fake stories over and over again.
Says the moron who claims ancient Egyptians were negroes.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq

YOU wrote the thread title

The thread title was copied from the article, moron.
So... You're saying you didn't read the article?
No, moron, I'm not saying that.

EqCIHe9UwAM7ETq
Some are horrible, others just don't know their party is prepping to help Communist China take over the free world starting January 20.
They're are just saying what their party masters tell them to say.

And appropriately so.

unless its true,,
It's gateway pundit.

At least try to be serious.
you do know everytime you attack a messenger and refuse to confront the message it goes to show the message is valid dont you???

The real question Mrs. C is whether those addresses all came off actual ballots or if someone is just playing games. As a board certified forensic document examiner, I will state quite plainly that there is no question in my mind that all of those addresses were not only filled out by the same hand, but by the same writing instrument.

The real question Mrs. C is whether those addresses all came off actual ballots or if someone is just playing games. As a board certified forensic document examiner, I will state quite plainly that there is no question in my mind that all of those addresses were not only filled out by the same hand, but by the same writing instrument.
As an “expert”, wouldn’t you concede that it is the actual SIGNATURE not who filled out the form that determines legitimacy?

Those are not ballots but requests to receive a mail in ballot. I’m sure you are aware of the difference

VOTER FRAUD ON DISPLAY: Houston Ballots All Have Same Signature and Same Address

You do realize those are applications for ballots and not actual ballots?

Really application for ballots all have the same signature. Someone needs to tell the Texas AG this because he should go to the Supreme Court about this. Instead of searching in other states for fraud they just need to look in their own backyard.

I am shocked that Barr missed this golden opportunity. Instead he got fired for finding nothing. Barr must be sad. Oh well when the next Repub president comes along then he will find work.

Forum List

Back