Voter Suppression by Republican State Legislature in Pennsylvania

So, in order to believe the outrage from the left over this I have to accept certain things as facts:

1. GOP voters aren't poor.
2. A free ID costs too much.
3. Any time a legally eligable person is told he/she can't vote, it's a Democrat.
4. Drivers licenses are the only acceptable form of ID.
5. 100,000 people in PA have no ID at all.
6. Thoses 100,000 people are all Democrats.

Uhh, wrong. So long as more Democrats than Republicans become disenfranchised, the benefit is to the Republicans. It doesn't have to be all or none. You're a moron, you know?

And we know that Republicans believe more Democrats than Republicans will be disenfranchised by this law, Turzai pretty much said so.

Actually, what he pretty much said was that eliminating democrat fraud will likely hurt your hero zero in PA... He's right...

So, in order to believe the outrage from the left over this I have to accept certain things as facts:

1. GOP voters aren't poor.
2. A free ID costs too much.
3. Any time a legally eligable person is told he/she can't vote, it's a Democrat.
4. Drivers licenses are the only acceptable form of ID.
5. 100,000 people in PA have no ID at all.
6. Thoses 100,000 people are all Democrats.

Uhh, wrong. So long as more Democrats than Republicans become disenfranchised, the benefit is to the Republicans. It doesn't have to be all or none. You're a moron, you know?

And we know that Republicans believe more Democrats than Republicans will be disenfranchised by this law, Turzai pretty much said so.

Do you bother to read the posts you respond to?

Wait, sorry. I already know the answer to that. You don't.

Go away idiot, adults are talking here.

No, you are wrong... to GET the FREE photo ID that allows them to vote from the DMV they have to prove somehow who they are... There are ways of doing that already posted here...

Why would anyone support the ability to obtain ID without proving you are who you say you are?

Why shouldn't they simply be able to use whatever documents that would prove their ID to the DMV to prove they are legal voters?

If I can get a state ID with my birth certificate, a social security card, and a utility bill with my name on it (which in my state I can) - why shouldn't those three documents be sufficient to prove my identity to poll workers? How does the DMV looking at those three documents and snapping my picture make me any more or less the person that the documents say I am? Magic? Then you're just creating an extra hoop for me to jump through - taking those three non-picture ID's and having my picture taken doesn't change anything.

So because your state is more open to fraud, every state should be equally open to fraud?

And you wonder why we laugh at you...

How is my state more open to fraud? In Pennsylvania all you would need in addition to a birth certificate, social security card, and utility bill is a lease agreement or mortgage document or W2 form.

So why shouldn't someone be able to show up with a birth certificate, SS card, utility bill, and a lease agreement and vote? They can get a photo ID with those very same things. They become more the person they say they are because their picture gets taken? How does that work?

More or less. :lmao:

"Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Because he knows as we all do, that Democrats cheat on elections. It's not rocket surgery.

In the last election, how many Democrats were convicted in Pennsylvania of cheating in a manner which would have prevented by a photo ID law? How many were charged?

4? 1? 12?

Can you even name one?

Apparently, you are so stupid, you think that absence of proof is proof of absence.

More or less. :lmao:

"Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Because he knows as we all do, that Democrats cheat on elections. It's not rocket surgery.

In the last election, how many Democrats were convicted in Pennsylvania of cheating in a manner which would have prevented by a photo ID law? How many were charged?

4? 1? 12?

Can you even name one?

Your Ad ignorantium is ignored....

4? 1? 12?

Can you even name one?

Apparently, you are so stupid, you think that absence of proof is proof of absence.

So you presume Democrats are guilty of the types of voter fraud that would be prevented by a photo ID law without any facts or evidence? What do you base your presumption of guilt on? Feewings? And anyone that disagrees with your feewings based approach must be stupid?

4? 1? 12?

Can you even name one?

So you presume Democrats are guilty of the types of voter fraud that would be prevented by a photo ID law without any facts or evidence? What do you base your presumption of guilt on? Feewings? And anyone that disagrees with your feewings based approach must be stupid?

I know illegal aliens would certainly be kept from voting for the first time in decades.

And we all know THAT vote is solidly Democrat.

Why shouldn't they simply be able to use whatever documents that would prove their ID to the DMV to prove they are legal voters?

If I can get a state ID with my birth certificate, a social security card, and a utility bill with my name on it (which in my state I can) - why shouldn't those three documents be sufficient to prove my identity to poll workers? How does the DMV looking at those three documents and snapping my picture make me any more or less the person that the documents say I am? Magic? Then you're just creating an extra hoop for me to jump through - taking those three non-picture ID's and having my picture taken doesn't change anything.

So because your state is more open to fraud, every state should be equally open to fraud?

How is my state more open to fraud? In Pennsylvania all you would need in addition to a birth certificate, social security card, and utility bill is a lease agreement or mortgage document or W2 form.

So why shouldn't someone be able to show up with a birth certificate, SS card, utility bill, and a lease agreement and vote? They can get a photo ID with those very same things. They become more the person they say they are because their picture gets taken? How does that work?

You really want some poll worker to have to check 5 documents for authenticity on election day?

You're not really thinking this through, are you...?

I don't know why I bother.

So you presume Democrats are guilty of the types of voter fraud that would be prevented by a photo ID law without any facts or evidence?

No, I assume that Democrats are guilty of voter fraud because they are the only ones complaining about having to show an ID to vote.

What do you base your presumption of guilt on? Feewings?

It's "feelings", Elmer Fudd.

And anyone that disagrees with your feewings based approach must be stupid?

No, someone who believes that absence of proof is proof of absence is stupid. Well, actually not just someone. Since I've seen multiple examples of your stupidity here onm these boards, I can safely call you a moron for any of your idiotic statements.

I know illegal aliens would certainly be kept from voting for the first time in decades.

And we all know THAT vote is solidly Democrat.

Would it be too much to ask you to submit facts and evidence showing that illegal aliens vote in any significant number in Pennsylvania? Or will we continue to rely on what you just know to be true in your heart, without any facts or evidence?

You really want some poll worker to have to check 5 documents for authenticity on election day?

Thinking is not his strong suit.

4? 1? 12?

Can you even name one?

No..Ohh-Pah digs fraud. it's who he is.

No, I assume that Democrats are guilty of voter fraud because they are the only ones complaining about having to show an ID to vote.

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be charged with vote fraud?

If it means an eligible voter gets to vote, then, yes. Why are you opposed to eligible voters who are able to prove their identity getting to vote? Are poll workers retarded or something? I think they can handle reading.

It would be 4 documents, BTW. Learn to count.

only thing is....all those other things you mentioned? Aren't protected by the Constitution. Voting however is. There is also the issue of having to pay to vote...Unless it's changed because if this ruling, it costs 13.50 for a non driver's ID card...that amounts to a poll tax...which is unconstitutional.
dumb ass...

Here is some info not from the LATimes or any other newspaper:

ID Needed for Voting
All voters are required to show a photo ID before voting. All photo IDs must contain an expiration date that is current, unless noted otherwise. Acceptable IDs include:

Pennsylvania driver's license or non-driver's license photo ID (IDs are valid for voting purposes 12 months past expiration date
Valid U.S. passport
U.S. military ID - active duty and retired military (a military or veteran's ID must designate an expiration date or designate that the expiration date is indefinate). Military dependents' ID must contain an expiration date
Employee photo ID issued by Federal, PA, County or Municipal government
Photo ID cards from an accredited Pennsylvania public or private institution of higher learning
Photo ID cards issued by a Pennsylvania care facility, including long-term care facilities, assisted living residences or personal care homes
If you do not have one of these IDs, you may be entitled to get one free of charge at a PennDOT Driver License Center. To find the Driver License Center nearest you, and learn what identification and residency documentation you will need to get a photo ID visit PennDOT's Voter ID website or call the Department of State's Voter ID Hotline at 1-877-xxx-xxxx.
Vote411.org: Search by State: Pennsylvania

And you may not have the documents required to obtain a state ID.

Then you didn't have the documents needed to register to vote in the first fucking place!
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back