Voter Suppression by Republican State Legislature in Pennsylvania

Voter ID = Suppression ???

Only clueless communist adolescent parasites believe that.................

foil5.jpg

No, I assume that Democrats are guilty of voter fraud because they are the only ones complaining about having to show an ID to vote.

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be charged with vote fraud?

You are above and beyond your usual stupidity today.

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be charged with vote fraud? Yes or no?

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be allowed to vote? Yes or no?

So you presume Democrats are guilty of the types of voter fraud that would be prevented by a photo ID law without any facts or evidence? What do you base your presumption of guilt on? Feewings? And anyone that disagrees with your feewings based approach must be stupid?

I know illegal aliens would certainly be kept from voting for the first time in decades.

And we all know THAT vote is solidly Democrat.

Would it be too much to ask you to submit facts and evidence showing that illegal aliens vote in any significant number in Pennsylvania? Or will we continue to rely on what you just know to be true in your heart, without any facts or evidence?

Election Edge

Illegal Immigrants Are Voting in American Elections

The Cutting Edge News

How is my state more open to fraud? In Pennsylvania all you would need in addition to a birth certificate, social security card, and utility bill is a lease agreement or mortgage document or W2 form.

So why shouldn't someone be able to show up with a birth certificate, SS card, utility bill, and a lease agreement and vote? They can get a photo ID with those very same things. They become more the person they say they are because their picture gets taken? How does that work?

You really want some poll worker to have to check 5 documents for authenticity on election day?

You're not really thinking this through, are you...?

If it means an eligible voter gets to vote, then, yes. Why are you opposed to eligible voters who are able to prove their identity getting to vote? Are poll workers retarded or something? I think they can handle reading.

It would be 4 documents, BTW. Learn to count.

If they can prove their ID enough to get a photo ID, GO GET THE FUCKING PHOTO ID!!!

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be charged with vote fraud? Yes or no?

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be allowed to vote? Yes or no?

I like chocolate milk.

Do you think someone who complains about voter photo ID laws should be charged with vote fraud?

1.) No

2.) Only if they present a valid ID.

You really want some poll worker to have to check 5 documents for authenticity on election day?

You're not really thinking this through, are you...?

If it means an eligible voter gets to vote, then, yes. Why are you opposed to eligible voters who are able to prove their identity getting to vote? Are poll workers retarded or something? I think they can handle reading.

If they can prove their ID enough to get a photo ID, GO GET THE FUCKING PHOTO ID!!!

Other than providing another piece of red tape to get through, why do they need their picture taken ? Just because? Why not require them to obtain a passport as well?

I like chocolate milk.

I think I like chocolate milk.

Other than providing another piece of red tape to get through, why do they need their picture taken ? Just because? Why not require them to obtain a passport as well?

The photo identifies the holder of the ID, without it ANYONE could claim to be that person.

The Republican dominated Pennsylvania legislature has enacted a law requiring voters to show a valid driver's license before they will be permitted to vote. Guess who this affects most in the two major, Pennsylvanisa cities.

Pennsylvania's strict voter ID law faces ACLU lawsuit - latimes.com

Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are predominately Democratic cities. "If the election were held today, we would have more than 100,000 of our voters who could not vote," said Stephanie Singer, chairwoman of Philadelphia's elections commission. "It's a cynical attempt by the Republican leadership to steal the election. And absolutely it could sway the outcome."

The ACLU is challenging this law - and rightly so.

But it's not being held today and they have plenty of time to get the valid id required.

The photo identifies the holder of the ID, without it ANYONE could claim to be that person.

How does a birth certificate, social security card, utility bill, and W2 form prove your ID to the DMV but not to the poll workers? Does reality alter itself when you step into the DMV?

The Republican dominated Pennsylvania legislature has enacted a law requiring voters to show a valid driver's license before they will be permitted to vote. Guess who this affects most in the two major, Pennsylvanisa cities.

Pennsylvania's strict voter ID law faces ACLU lawsuit - latimes.com

Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are predominately Democratic cities. "If the election were held today, we would have more than 100,000 of our voters who could not vote," said Stephanie Singer, chairwoman of Philadelphia's elections commission. "It's a cynical attempt by the Republican leadership to steal the election. And absolutely it could sway the outcome."

The ACLU is challenging this law - and rightly so.

But it's not being held today and they have plenty of time to get the valid id required.

It can take up to 14 weeks to obtain a birth certificate in Pennsylvania.

Plus 2 weeks to obtain a social security card after that.

Forum List

Back