Voting Logic - A Survey

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I'm curious what sort of logic everyone is using regarding how they plan to vote in the Presidential election. To get a better understanding, I'd like to survey everyone here.

1. First, rate the four major candidates (those polling over 1% currently) on a scale of 1-100 based on how much you like to see them get elected: Clinton(D), Trump(R), Johnson(L) and Stein(G)

2. Then indicate which candidate you plan to vote for, and why.

For me,

Ratings - Johnson: 90%, Stein: 25%, Clinton: 15%, Trump: 10%

Choice - Johnson. Currently, Clinton and Trump are polling much higher, but there isn't enough difference between them for me to bother with Lo2E.

Hillary is a zero (0%). And to ensure that she loses, Trump becomes a hero (100%).

Hillary is a zero (0%). And to ensure that she loses, Trump becomes a hero (100%).

But what would your relative ratings be? How would you rate Trump compared to Johnson or Stein?

But what would your relative ratings be? How would you rate Trump compared to Johnson or Stein?

100% because he has a chance to win against Hillary.

Johnson is possibly a better candidate, but even he has made some ridiculous statements recently. I am not aware of Stein, so can't comment.

I'm curious what sort of logic everyone is using regarding how they plan to vote in the Presidential election. To get a better understanding, I'd like to survey everyone here.

1. First, rate the four major candidates (those polling over 1% currently) on a scale of 1-100 based on how much you like to see them get elected: Clinton(D), Trump(R), Johnson(L) and Stein(G)

For me,

Choice - Johnson. Currently, Clinton and Trump are polling much higher, but there isn't enough difference between them for me to bother with Lo2E.
Trump-100%
Johnson-0%
Stein-0%
Clinton-less than zero

Because Hillary is pure evil and would destroy America and her laws and constitution. Like some of steins policies but she's open borders nut and Johnson is merely a liberal in a libertarians clothing wouldn't vote for any other than Trump.

1-100?

Johnson 40%

Stein 30%

Trump 15%

Hillary 15%

And who do you plan to vote for?

Either Pat Paulsen

or
th

I'll give the numbers I got from the ISideWith quiz. I know they are far from exact, but oh well.

Johnson - 90%
Stein - 79%
Clinton - 77%
Trump - 51%

I don't know that much about Stein, but a couple of things I've heard from her sounded kind of out there. She made a statement about wi-fi causing brain issues in children, and something about vaccines I don't recall offhand. I know that when I have previously done quizzes of this sort I've aligned closely to the Green party on a number of issues, though.

There's no way I'd be voting for either Clinton or Trump. Even if I am close to their stated positions, I don't hold much trust in politicians and that trust is less when it comes to politicians of the major parties. At least with a third party candidate I can hope they have been somewhat less corrupted by our political system.

I'm likely voting for Johnson.

Norman they (Reince/Reinhold and his boyz) should give you a medal and make you the honorary GOP kok sucker of the year.

:D

Hillary 0%
Donald negative infinity
Gary 50%
Jill 50%

I will probably vote for Jill because she needs the money (5% for matching Federal funds) and Hillary is going to win no matter who I vote for.

I voted for Nader the last time everybody else sukked too.

For me,

None of the above.

I refuse to vote for Trump just because of Clinton. A vote for Trump sends the message to the GOP to keep doing what it is doing, and I REFUSE to do that.

My not voting for Trump is not any indication whatsover that I support Hillary, though many a retard suffers from that false dichotomy. My not voting for Trump is a message to the GOP to get its shit together if it wants to win Presidential elections.

The GOP needs to stop feeding and nurturing the bigots and racists and retards and liars and hypocrites who have obliterated the Republican and conservative brands. My not voting is my way of boycotting the GOP until this happens.

It has NOTHING to do with Clinton. I will NEVER vote for Clinton. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose to vote for Clinton or Trump, I would literally let you pull the fucking trigger rather than surrender my conscience or my principles.

Fuck the whole lot of them. Fuck them all.

I'm writing in either Kasich or Cruz.

If there is a shithead who lives next door, and a shithead who lives in my house, guess which one I hate more?

I want Trump and his legion of retards, racists, liars, and hypocrites to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!

For me,

None of the above.

I refuse to vote for Trump just because of Clinton. A vote for Trump sends the message to the GOP to keep doing what it is doing, and I REFUSE to do that.

My not voting for Trump is not any indication whatsover that I support Hillary, though many a retard suffers from that false dichotomy. My not voting for Trump is a message to the GOP to get its shit together if it wants to win Presidential elections.

The GOP needs to stop feeding and nurturing the bigots and racists and retards and liars and hypocrites who have obliterated the Republican and conservative brands. My not voting is my way of boycotting the GOP until this happens.

It has NOTHING to do with Clinton. I will NEVER vote for Clinton. If you put a gun to my head and made me choose to vote for Clinton or Trump, I would literally let you pull the fucking trigger rather than surrender my conscience or my principles.

You'd be sticking it to them more if you voted Dem as a registered Rep. They won't know you wrote in a candidate but they will know if you voted Dem.

For me,

None of the above.

You'd be sticking it to them more if you voted Dem as a registered Rep. They won't know you wrote in a candidate but they will know if you voted Dem.
I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Clinton.

And they will notice I voted and did not vote for Trump.

For me,

None of the above.

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Clinton.

And they will notice I voted and did not vote for Trump.
I'm not sure it works that way. My understanding is the information provided only says which party you voted for but not if you don't vote or write in. I could be wrong but I couldn't find a reliable source.

Forum List

Back