VP Harris' office doesn't know how to spell Louisiana.

The blithering nincompoop also added this word salad while in New Orleans, "Lousiana".

Harris and interviewer Keke Palmer discussed racial issues as well as the recent Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade. Harris condemned the ruling and argued it is part of America's history of claiming "ownership over human bodies."

"We have to recognize we’re a nation that was founded on certain principles that are — that are grounded in the concept of freedom and liberty," Harris said. "We also know that we’ve had a history in this country of government — trying to claim ownership over human bodies."
Like they claim ownership of the unborn?

It's a common oversight, the supposition of what you THINK is there with what is really there. The person making the backdrop knows what it is SUPPOSED to say so they see what they thought they put there.
Sure. I have heard or that sort of thing. It is telling, though not only of the attention to detail, but the quality of the software, these people choose to use to create their slides. If you tried to spell Louisiana as Lousiana even on this message board it comes out underlined to let you know, you have probably made a mistake. In professional work, nobody, but nobody turns these automatic featured convenient algorithms off, not even unpaid, undergrads on their first political gig. Another possibility is that somebody on her staff or the event staff, did it on purpose, just to make her look unknowing. I don't think she is particularly universally liked or admired (to say the least), and it is a small thing, likely to slip by, but certain to be noticed as everybody likes to make jabs at politicos, especially people like her, so she needs to be playing it smarter and cleaner than the other guy (any other guy) so she still loses staff and (having shit together) points as not being supported. Not having her shit together is a recurring gig, with our Vice President, as she has never looked ready for prime-time, probably because she isn't and will not be.

Sure. I have heard or that sort of thing. It is telling, though not only of the attention to detail, but the quality of the software, these people choose to use to create their slides. If you tried to spell Louisiana as Lousiana even on this message board it comes out underlined to let you know, you have probably made a mistake. In professional work, nobody, but nobody turns these automatic featured convenient algorithms off, not even unpaid, undergrads on their first political gig. Another possibility is that somebody on her staff or the event staff, did it on purpose, just to make her look unknowing. I don't think she is particularly universally liked or admired (to say the least), and it is a small thing, likely to slip by, but certain to be noticed as everybody likes to make jabs at politicos, especially people like her, so she needs to be playing it smarter and cleaner than the other guy (any other guy) so she still loses staff and (having shit together) points as not being supported. Not having her shit together is a recurring gig, with our Vice President, as she has never looked ready for prime-time, probably because she isn't and will not be.

What strikes me is not that it happened which is easy enough, but from conception to printing, to inspect, to delivery and hanging on the wall for a presidential conference, that NO ONE ELSE INVOLVED spotted the mistake neither.

What strikes me is not that it happened which is easy enough, but from conception to printing, to inspect, to delivery and hanging on the wall for a presidential conference, that NO ONE ELSE INVOLVED spotted the mistake neither.
Did not spot? Or did not correct? Hard to say, but not impressive either way.

Forum List

Back