VP Harris Says If Elected She Will Get Mexico To Finally Pay For Trump's Wall and She Guarantees More Black Lung Disease

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
VP Harris Says If Elected She Will Get Mexico To Finally Pay For Trump's Wall and She Guarantees More Black Lung Diseasefor Coal Country

Harris knows the forces aligned against her are trying to make the border issues into a Kamala-crisis. So she is going to trump them all by getting Mexico to pay it's outstanding bill for the Trump Wall.

and further...

Coal! Hillbilly Eulogies to follow -- she will do what the failed builder could not -- bring back coal jobs.

FOX News, Kamala Harris Was Never Biden’s ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Really Did​

On her first foreign trip as Vice President in June 2021, Kamala Harris was tasked with delivering a blunt message in Guatemala City. "I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come," she said at a press conference, pausing for effect. "Do not come, We have this new, fantastically beautiful wall with a great big beautiful door in it. You need a pass to get through."

'My friends were lied to': will coalminers stand by Trump as jobs disappear?​

On her first Appalachian trip as Rightwing Anointed Democratic nominee in 2024 (yes the rightwing has said she is the nominee), Kamala Harris was tasked with delivering a blunt message to Coal Country" I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about forgetting how dangerous Coal Mining is, but we all know America was built on people like you doing dangerous work to create wealthy for tired old white men.

And I promise Undertakers and others across America that there will be wealth to created in bringing back coal mining. Black Lung disease will employ thousands maybe hundreds of thousands and Conservative preachers will get to charge when sounding out more eulogies during funerals.

what in the world has she been doing since she was appointed border czar? why should we trust her now?

Forum List

Back