Vt. teen accused of plotting school shooting 

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Multi-Dimensional Warrior
RUTLAND, Vt. (WCAX) New details about the teen accused of plotting to shoot up a Vermont high school. Jack Sawyer of Poultney was in court again Friday morning. The 18-year-old faces charges that could put him behind bars for life. But the defense wants all those charges tossed.

Behind bars for life is where he should be. IMO.
Vt. teen accused of plotting school shooting back in court

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

RUTLAND, Vt. (WCAX) New details about the teen accused of plotting to shoot up a Vermont high school. Jack Sawyer of Poultney was in court again Friday morning. The 18-year-old faces charges that could put him behind bars for life. But the defense wants all those charges tossed.

Maybe that's where he belongs. Only if he's truly that screwed up, though. Life is a long, expensive time. Throw him in prison for ten years, anyway, as a lesson to all the assholes out there flapping their gums over this shit.

Maybe that's where he belongs. Only if he's truly that screwed up, though. Life is a long, expensive time. Throw him in prison for ten years, anyway, as a lesson to all the assholes out there flapping their gums over this shit.

Unsurprisingly, he is a mental case, who stopped taking his meds (a VERY common thing) and decided to listen to the voices in his head. He should be in a mental facility for the rest of his life. Over and over these assholes get medicated, then get released, and then stop taking their meds, and then KILL someone. A person who should, and would, have never died had the asshole never been let out.

It is so common as to be a stereotype. It needs to stop.

Unsurprisingly, he is a mental case, who stopped taking his meds (a VERY common thing) and decided to listen to the voices in his head. He should be in a mental facility for the rest of his life. Over and over these assholes get medicated, then get released, and then stop taking their meds, and then KILL someone. A person who should, and would, have never died had the asshole never been let out.

It is so common as to be a stereotype. It needs to stop.

Psychotropic drug....a factor in nearly all of these cases.

He should just be killed. We need professional executioners to clean up death row. Society is so soft these days.

I'm actually surprised Brock Turner hasn't been found dead in a gutter somewhere with his eyelids ripped off, his teeth pulled out, etc.

Forum List

Back